Jadi Cell...the sky’s the limit?

TSOI_Ry

Jadi Cell...the sky’s the limit?

Post by TSOI_Ry »

Not sure if this question has been asked/answered, but what are the limitations for Jadi Cell? Amit Patel has commercially licensed TBI/CTE, Lung, but (for example) given Patel’s background in the cardiovascular field, among other opportunities, what plans for Jadi Cell might be under development? With 2 major organs (Brain/Lungs) addressed, I would hazard a novice’s guess that all remaining organs would be “up for grabs”? If so, what part could TSI play? A curious question from a curious observer. Apologies if this subject has already been discussed 🍻
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
strawpatch

Re: Jadi Cell...the sky’s the limit?

Post by strawpatch »

I believe Jadi Cells are used in some form by CELZ.

JadiCell is used by CELZ to make their ImmCelz®. So I don't think it is straight JadiCell use, but JadiCell is used to make their cell product? Others can correct me if I am wrong.

Their product is being looked at for heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, liver failure etc.
TSOI_Ry

Re: Jadi Cell...the sky’s the limit?

Post by TSOI_Ry »

That is my understanding. CELZ uses JadiCell as a foundation/building block their cellular therapies. But it is my understanding that no JadiCells actually make it into the patients?. I’m sure Tim can expand on that. Certainly the exclusively licensed commercial uses of JadiCell in the areas where the license(s) exists are as stated, exclusive. Lungs, TBI/CTE. I’m not sure if there are any other bio tech firms that hold commercial license for Jadi Cell use?
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”