TSOI Reports Reduction of Tumor Blood Vessels in Mouse Melanoma Model Treated with StemVacs 3-8-2021

trader32176

Re: TSOI Reports Reduction of Tumor Blood Vessels in Mouse Melanoma Model Treated with StemVacs 3-8-2021

Post by trader32176 »

Thanks for teasing us this morning Tim,

We know that some TSOI products are ripe for the picking now !

:shock: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) ;) :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trader
TimGDixon

Re: TSOI Reports Reduction of Tumor Blood Vessels in Mouse Melanoma Model Treated with StemVacs 3-8-2021

Post by TimGDixon »

Hope everybody liked the news today - even though we had another hard day we held up pretty good. I don't intend to release all news this way but i just wanted to see what happens. Thanks for spreading it everywhere that was really great.
Tim
Morabry

Post by Morabry »

Hi Tim, firstly wow never in a million years did I think I would get a response back - I'm going to frame my question with your response as proof to my future kids that the CEO of the company that helped eradicate cancer actually wrote to me once upon a time. That said, with so much great tech in the TSOI pipeline, Jadicells phase 3 coming & the stemvacs treatment I, along with other investors in my group are curious to know if any partnerships are in the works to bring some of your tech to market (aka not selling or licensing but bringing it to market ourselves). We know trials can be very expensive and I have read some of your commentary on ways around paying such high clinical trial fees (by going to Mexico for example) but in the event we cannot go the lesser route, how/where does TSOI stand with getting government funding? There's so much funding being thrown around for COVID but you have something bigger than COVID here & from one of President Biden's most recent speeches he said he wants to be know as the President that helped "cure cancer" and he's building a DARPA like task force to address cancer. I would imagine with all of our tech we would be a front runner or involved somehow? (I say our tech since I am heavily invested I hope that's okay to say :D ) - Also, if you could touch a bit more on what you mean by "point of maturity"? For example, do our products have to be fully FDA approved before you license or sell? Or would you consider them mature enough with Phase 3 trial results alone? I guess we, as investors, have a million questions. I wonder if, with approval from your legal counsel, you'd be able to do a live Q&A in the future. I know there's a lot a CEO can and cannot say but any insight / info on possible funding / partnerships & the above questions etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Howdy Morabry,

Well, let me see here - where to begin hahahaha. First off i started this forum so people just like you could have a place to ask questions like you did and so i am really happy to be able to answer your questions as best i can.

1) investors in my group are curious to know if any partnerships are in the works to bring some of your tech to market (aka not selling or licensing but bringing it to market ourselves).

Currently the only products ready for market are our nutraceuticals. All of our cellular/biologics/pharmaceuticals are in various stages of development and not fully approved by FDA. I've been meaning to make a pipeline graphic of sorts but haven't gotten around to it.

So all of our nutraceuticals can be bought on our own e-commerce (www.youcanordernow.com) and as of a week ago we have QuadraMune and ProJuvenol available on Amazon. We are also an accepted vendor on the RangeMe B2B platform. So none of those are partnerships per se but we don't care - we're after revenue.

2) We know trials can be very expensive and I have read some of your commentary on ways around paying such high clinical trial fees (by going to Mexico for example) but in the event we cannot go the lesser route, how/where does TSOI stand with getting government funding?

We will have the funding in place soon to start the trial in Mexico on StemVacs our allogeneic dendritic cell based cancer immunotherapy and i think its best we just do that trial and get the data - that data will let us do many things including follow-up US based IND's but more importantly it will let us publish and that opens the door to pharma.

As to gov. funding we are looking at that - we have a very rural address now and that opens a new level of grants unavailable here in san diego and other major cities. Its never free money though :-)

As to the Presidents desire to cure cancer we would echo that - we've been in the ditches as they say, a long time...

3) Also, if you could touch a bit more on what you mean by "point of maturity"? For example, do our products have to be fully FDA approved before you license or sell? Or would you consider them mature enough with Phase 3 trial results alone?

Let's see, three for the price of one hahahaha. I guess what i mean about maturity is at minimum a completed phase 1. Pharma Pharaoh's can swoop in on successful phase 1's like Gilead did with KITE for $12 billy cash. I don't know if a phase 2 would have brought them more money because Gilead saw something they wanted and they were willing to pay dearly for it. StemVacs 2 (allogeneic) is such a candidate and i will get my chance to present to pharma after we wrap up mexico if for nothing else a partnership/joint venture/tech transfer or outright sale.

On the other hand a product like Jadi Cells would be really hard for me to sell to some pharaoh if *we* obtained final FDA approval for lung injuries. That market is so massive we would have to have like $25 billion for the rights. So if your group can write a $25B check tonight i'll sell you the rights hahahaha.

As to licensing, anything we have can be licensed at anytime if someone was interested. We have a ton of IP and we are nowhere near being done. Hope that helps answer your questions.

Tim