New Nutraceutical Products in R&D

TimGDixon

New Nutraceutical Products in R&D

Post by TimGDixon »

Howdy everybody,

Hope you are all doing great. I realized i haven't posted anything in the Germination Station for a long time - so i thought i would share some stuff.

As you know we have managed to make a version of QuadraMune that is all liquid with a code name "QM Ultra" that begins with NanoStilbene as the base solvent where we use the NS to dissolve the glucoraphanin, nigella sativa (thymoquinone), and EGCg (epigallocatechin-gallate) into a single blend.

Enters: PENTAMUNE
Filed: June 16, 2020
Nutraceuticals for use as a dietary supplement
Owned by: Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc.
Serial Number: 90003568

ste-5.jpg
ste-5.jpg (308.17 KiB) Viewed 930 times

Pictured in the beaker is an extract of the plant yerba santa that contains a molecule i am about to extract called "sterubin".
Formula: C16H14O6
ChemSpider ID: 1064932
PubChem CID: 1268276

Sterubin.png
Sterubin.png (4.37 KiB) Viewed 930 times
Sterubin is a flavanone that has neuroprotective properties in diseases such as alzheimer's. The final extract will be blended with QM Ultra to produce the new product PentaMune. So we are still a little ways off but i am happy to say we're on our way. I'll keep you posted and i'll post science later.

This leads to the final in the series ExiMune (quadramune, pentamune, eximune). The other day I showed you a pic of HuperStilbene and this is what i said: "HuperStilbene (reminds me i need to file trademark). Anywho this is for opioid withdrawal and contains 125mg of nanoparticle pterostilbene and 30mg huperzin-a. Huperzine-A is a naturally occurring sesquiterpene alkaloid compound shown to rapidly increase the levels of acetylcholine in the brain which improves cognition. However it has also been shown to inhibit heroin seeking behavior by working as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Huperzine-a through the cholinergic system has been shown to modulate dopaminergic function in brain pathways to mediate heroin addiction in animals. If you are not addicted to opiates then you would get the other benefit, that is improved brain function - smart pills for the immunologically healthy brain and a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor for immunologically unhealthy brain."

EXIMUNE
Filed: July 10, 2020
Nutraceuticals for use as a dietary supplement
Owned by: Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc.
Serial Number: 90046672
huper.png
huper.png (38.92 KiB) Viewed 930 times
HuperStilbene is a stand-alone product but the ingredient huperzine is the sixth molecule that forms ExiMune and is added at the last moment as a powder to the other five liquid ingredients. So expect to hear more about this as well. I'll save all the science for later.

I'm not sure when i will release this but it will be asap but we have our checklist to go through and so lots to do but very exciting to have eveyrthing at this stage. It is NanoStilbene that drives all of this - it is the perfect solvent to dissolve all of these ingredients into a single blend but its more than that.

NanoStilbene (yep we hold *ALL* the patents)
NanoStilbene + Huperzine (HU) (yep we hold patents)
NanoStilbene + EGCg (EG) (yep we hold patents)
NanoStilbene + Glucoraphanin (GL) (yep we hold patents)
NanoStilbene + Thymoquinone (TH) (yep we hold patents)
NanoStilbene + Sterubin (ST) (yep we hold patents)
ST + HU (yep we hold patents)
ST + TH (yep we hold patents)
ST + GL (yep we hold patents)
ST + EG (yep we hold patents)
ST + HU + TH (yep we hold patents)...

AND SO ON AND SO FORTH... hope you all have a great day!!!

Tim