WaterChaser - The SEC is watching COVID promotions closely.

TimGDixon

WaterChaser - The SEC is watching COVID promotions closely.

Post by TimGDixon »

He/she/it loves to post this crap. It has zero bearing on TSOI - or when exactly are they coming to get us?

The SEC is watching COVID promotions closely.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobfrenk ... e3c8372f25
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2020-131
https://www.sec.gov/litigation/apdocume ... ic-inc.pdf

Does he have a clue what an invention is and what it allows me to do>? I can make any claim I want in an invention - its my job to convince the examiner and until that happens the SEC, the FDA, WaterChaser, his ilk, none of them have anything to say.

Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 with Dendritic Cells for Innate and/or Adaptive Immunity
Disclosed are means, methods, and compositions of matter for prophylaxis and/or treatment of SARS-CoV-2 by administration of dendritic cells in a manner and frequency sufficient to induce activation of innate and/or adaptive immune responses. In one embodiment the invention teaches administration of dendritic cells pulsed with one or more innate immune stimulants in a manner endowing said dendritic cell with ability to induce augmentation of natural killer (NK) cell number and/or activity. In another embodiment the invention teaches the use of dendritic cells stimulated with innate immune activators in a manner to allow for uptake of viral particles and presentation of viral epitopes to T cells in order to stimulate immunological activation and/or memory responses.

We make exactly 240 claims in this invention and how many we get depends on us - but heres an example of how many opportunities we have to get it right.. this claims provides for all of those additional immune modulators to be combined with StemVacs2 - so yeah boys and girls we should all listen to the little pimple faced mommas boy and his little punk friends - in case you haven't noticed im a little ticked off and sooner or later they will cross the line and the lawyers will take over.

227. The dendritic cell of claim 1, wherein said dendritic cell and/or dendritic cell NK combination are administered together with an immune modulator.
228. The dendritic cell of claim 227, wherein said immune modulator is selected from a group comprising of: acivicin; aclarubicin; acodazole hydrochloride; acronine; adozelesin; aldesleukin; altretamine; ambomycin; ametantrone acetate; aminoglutethimide; amsacrine; anastrozole; anthramycin; asparaginase; asperlin; azacitidine; azetepa; azotomycin; batimastat; benzodepa; bicalutamide; bisantrene hydrochloride; bisnafide dimesylate; bizelesin; bleomycin sulfate; brequinar sodium; bropirimine; busulfan; cactinomycin; calusterone; caracemide; carbetimer; carboplatin; carmustine; carubicin hydrochloride; carzelesin; cedefingol; chlorambucil; cirolemycin; cisplatin; cladribine; crisnatol mesylate; cyclophosphamide; cytarabine; dacarbazine; dactinomycin; daunorubicin hydrochloride; decitabine; dexormaplatin; dezaguanine; dezaguanine mesylate; diaziquone; docetaxel; doxorubicin; doxorubicin hydrochloride; droloxifene; droloxifene citrate; dromostanolone propionate; duazomycin; edatrexate; eflornithine hydrochloride; elsamitrucin; enloplatin; enpromate; epipropidine; epirubicin hydrochloride; erbulozole; esorubicin hydrochloride; estramustine; estramustine phosphate sodium; etanidazole; etoposide; etoposide phosphate; etoprine; fadrozole hydrochloride; fazarabine; fenretinide; floxuridine; fludarabine phosphate; fluorouracil; fluorocitabine; fosquidone; fostriecin sodium; gemcitabine; gemcitabine hydrochloride; hydroxyurea; idarubicin hydrochloride; ifosfamide; ilmofosine; interleukin II (including recombinant interleukin II, or rIL2), interferon alfa-2a; interferon alfa-2b; interferon alfa-n1; interferon alfa-n3; interferon beta-I a; interferon gamma-I b; iproplatin; irinotecan hydrochloride; lanreotide acetate; letrozole; leuprolide acetate; liarozole hydrochloride; lometrexol sodium; lomustine; losoxantrone hydrochloride; masoprocol; maytansine; mechlorethamine hydrochloride; megestrol acetate; melengestrol acetate; melphalan; menogaril; mercaptopurine; methotrexate; methotrexate sodium; metoprine; meturedepa; mitindomide; mitocarcin; mitocromin; mitomalcin; mitomycin; mitosper; mitotane; mitoxantrone hydrochloride; mycophenolic acid; nocodazole; nogalamycin; ormaplatin; oxisuran; paclitaxel; pegaspargase; peliomycin; pentamustine; peplomycin sulfate; perfosfamide; pipobroman; piposulfan; piroxantrone hydrochloride; plicamycin; plomestane; porfimer sodium; porfiromycin; prednimustine; procarbazine hydrochloride; puromycin; puromycin hydrochloride; pyrazofurin; riboprine; rogletimide; safingol; safingol hydrochloride; semustine; simtrazene; sparfosate sodium; sparsomycin; spirogermanium hydrochloride; spiromustine; spiroplatin; streptonigrin; streptozocin; sulofenur; talisomycin; tecogalan sodium; tegafur; teloxantrone hydrochloride; temoporfin; teniposide; teroxirone; testolactone; thiamiprine; thioguanine; thiotepa; tiazofurin; tirapazamine; toremifene citrate; trestolone acetate; triciribine phosphate; trimetrexate; trimetrexate glucuronate; triptorelin; tubulozole hydrochloride; uracil mustard; uredepa; vapreotide; verteporfin; vinblastine sulfate; vincristine sulfate; vindesine; vindesine sulfate; vinepidine sulfate; vinglycinate sulfate; vinleurosine sulfate; vinorelbine tartrate; vinrosidine sulfate; vinzolidine sulfate; vorozole; zeniplatin; zinostatin; zorubicin hydrochloride.
toe-fat

Re: WaterChaser - The SEC is watching COVID promotions closely.

Post by toe-fat »

WaterChaser is an I-hub basher and moderates 24 threads and bashes them all. These are the kind of morons that have nothing to do with their time as they have no life outside the internet. Mainly pimple proper types that got bullied in school. They are mostly scared of the real world outside the safety of their mothers basement.
Now there are authorities that can tell him to stop and I think one phone call to them might just do the trick. He is one of millions that needs many combos anti depressants
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

yeah i agree with you.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Great photo of the WaterChaser
wc.jpg
wc.jpg (106.53 KiB) Viewed 2328 times
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

Acting like big boys/girls from behind the computers makes them feel like they are important and that they have power!

Science will win in the end!

Go $tsoi!
toe-fat

Post by toe-fat »

Hear from a source from a different stock he bashes that the Justice Department is closing in on him. :mrgreen:
toe-fat

Post by toe-fat »

The rag took the SEC warning down from I-hub thread. He gonna be in handcuffs ASAP
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

It just blows me away the extent that some people will go to tear down good work someone else is doing. Thank you all for engaging the enemy. That's what they are. They are the enemy.
Howzitgoing

Post by Howzitgoing »

WaterChaser deleted my post as "Off Topic" when it was clearly TSOI-On-Topic. Subsequent review by IHump Admin supported the deletion. He's afraid of any facts, which might encourage investors or potential investors in TSOI. So let facts reign and rain.

The clinical trial is analyzing "statistically significant increases in immune response activity within 5 days."
Attachments
PostRemoved1.jpg
PostRemoved1.jpg (99.89 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

unbelievable really. That's why we started this. I know you guys need your stock talk too, but we're happy to give the facts here. They are welcome to come debate me here but they won't because they're yellow and have no guts.