WaterChaser - The SEC is watching COVID promotions closely.

trader32176

Re: WaterChaser - The SEC is watching COVID promotions closely.

Post by trader32176 »

Kodiak or IHUB.

these people play with a stacked deck . it's the only way a criminal enterprise can continue to operate.

penny lover needs to stop asking stupid questions over there . any time anyone responds with an answer , it starts the ball rolling for the dreg culture .

he is one of the instigators acting dumb to initiate the entrapment of anyone that posts anything positive , or any factual data.

IHUB is a pathetic group of individuals with a bunch of rules that they abuse as they see fit to steer chat topics .
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I believe they are a criminal organization and should be sued under federal civil rico statutes. They think they have cover - they do not. The only thing saving them from me is money.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I said it the other day - selling stock is not the only way to fund a company. They think they can hold us back - yeah ok... pay attention - we have lots of options here.
curncman

Post by curncman »

These scum bags have such a bad attitude of screwing up all the companies that they have funded so far.

But mind you, this time they have messed with honest CEO and an innovative biotech company that can ward off these scum bags antics with science based INDs and products and have multiple options of raising the required monies.

No doubt we shall reach the greater heights of glory despite NAKED SHORTING by these scumbags to keep our pps down.

These dimwits think the can ruin everything but they will soon crumble on the weight of their bad karma.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Here goes another libelous statement - i never said any such thing - that is a bold faced lie - how does this just stand on ihub and its not challenged or flagged as bullshit? WaterChaser is #1 on my hit list for litigation and he better get ready... i've had enough of this crap.

waterchaser Member Level Wednesday, 11/11/20 06:38:26 PM
Re: None 0
Post # of 29347
Did I read elsewhere that the CEO of TSOI predicted today a $.03 pps for his stock? Yikes! Not good IMO.

Quote:
I feel pps could shoot up to 3 cents with so many PRs all ready released within the last 4 months and with many more to come soon!