WaterChaser - The SEC is watching COVID promotions closely.

toe-fat

Re: WaterChaser - The SEC is watching COVID promotions closely.

Post by toe-fat »

He never will because
toe-fat

Post by toe-fat »

He never will because
toe-fat

Post by toe-fat »

He never will because Watherchaser is a very stupid person an imbecile fool, idiot, moron, nincompoop, blockhead.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

hahahaha and they are the "flinstones"- bunch of fred's and barnies LOL - they have spent their entire weekend pumping negativity... me, i had a very nice weekend. picked fresh corn out of my garden and some cantaloupe and cooked some steaks and me and Mrs Tim just enjoyed the beautiful summer weather here at the beach.

trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Censorship is used by those that can't discuss a subject intelligently , or win an argument on IHUB.
curncman

Re: WaterChaser - writing me in PM - How dare he

Post by curncman »

An example to show how the waterchaser is part of criminal and organized crime to take down TSOI and scare LONGS like me:

waterchaser Member Level
Sunday, August 30, 2020 5:50:59 PM
Your propensity to BOLD and highlight your posts in blue makes any new investor reading your posts think you are nothing more than a pumping, penny stock scammer. Just saying.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

They don't debate over there . They don't even carry out a normal chat discussion on any OTC / Pink stock .
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I love when they go berserk over us getting shares for whatever reason we get them. They continue to feed you all bullshit and the fact is they are just plain old jealous - i guarantee you none of these guys own any stock in any companies they bash - but obviously it bothers them a lot LMAO - it always motivates me when they do this to consider more shares in lieu of cash.

waterchaser Member Level Saturday, 10/03/20 12:44:43 PM
Re: Tonneke post# 28817 0
Post # of 28822
Maybe, but for anyone to promote that TSOI insiders are BUYING shares when in fact the the shares were GIVEN to them is terribly misleading and disingenuous.

I'm still waiting foe them to come up with something....

trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

their BS is thick , and they are losing their draw too.
negativity breeds less following , as peeps are awake now.

Greeders and their fear mongering are the works (the doings) of their implements .
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

and it gets thicker - here we go again with tired old BS - when exactly is the SEC or FDA going to shut us down? One of these days boys and girls, Mr. Wu is going to write me a really phat check - toe-fat sized check, and i'm going to nail all these scum suckers - discovery is a son-of-a-bitch and i'll be going after this scumbag and all the rest of them - mark my words these people are connected to Kodiak Capital group - look up their address - its 260 Newport Beach Ave.. see who else you can find with that same address...

waterchaser Member Level Friday, 10/09/20 07:26:52 PM
Re: centsability4me post# 28911 0
Post # of 28917
The SEC is uber sensitive to OTC stinky pinkies using COVID-19 has a promotional tool to advance the value of their stock. Just an FYI.