DWWIG - another idiotic and libelous basher

TimGDixon

DWWIG - another idiotic and libelous basher

Post by TimGDixon »

I love it when people make a recording of their own libelous statements - DWWIG is one of my targets along with her partners... keep it up DWWIG

DWWIG Sunday, 10/11/20 08:07:01 AM
Re: agribusiness72 post# 28918 0
Post # of 28930
Yup, that’s 2.1 Billion. That’s right, it’s a billion with a big ole BBBB. Dixon or cents as this board knows him one of the best at running a printing share con machine.

TimGDixon

Re: DWWIG - another idiotic and libelous basher

Post by TimGDixon »

Must be maddening to be Cents to be accused of being me - CENTS is not ME....

Everybody needs to start accusing them back of being employed by Kodiak Capital as PAID BASHERS - who gets up on a sunday and accuses the CEO of a public co in a libelous statement? Doesn't this asswipe know i can sue him right now along with his/her other libelous statements? One of these days you guys we are going to have hundreds of millions in spare change to throw at these idiots and if you don't understand me you soon will. I don't back down from anyone and i fear no one but God. I do not fear the SEC or FDA or FBI or anyone or anything else, and especially not them. The brain cells that died in my brain overnight contained more intelligence than their combined brain masses....