TSOI News 01-3-2022

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

TSOI News 01-3-2022

Post by TimGDixon »

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/ ... flammation

Therapeutic Solutions International Reports Positive Clinical Data on QuadraMune® Reduction of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Induced Inflammation
Clinical Study Shows 7 Day Course of QuadraMune® Reduces COVID-19 Hyperinflammation Induced by Monocytes

OCEANSIDE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Therapeutic Solutions International (TSOI) announced today positive results of a pilot clinical trial in 20 subjects.

“QuadraMune is a unique nutraceutical supplement that suppresses inflammatory pathways associated with COVID-19 mortality, while at the same time inhibits immune suppressive enzymes such as indolamine 2,3 dioxygenase”

“QuadraMune is a unique nutraceutical supplement that suppresses inflammatory pathways associated with COVID-19 mortality, while at the same time inhibits immune suppressive enzymes such as indolamine 2,3 dioxygenase,” said Dr. Thomas Ichim, co-inventor of QuadraMune and Board Member of the Company. “As new variants of concern keep emerging, we believe it is necessary to continue exploring various immune modulatory strategies that potentially synergize with existing vaccination efforts.”

Last week Therapeutic Solutions International received a notice of allowance granting a patent on the immune modulatory and COVID-19 inhibiting properties of QuadraMune1.

“In addition to studies performed by us and our collaborators, independent groups have published in the peer-reviewed literature that ingredients of QuadraMune possess activity against SARS-CoV-2 which are discussed in this press release2,” said Dr. James Veltmeyer, Chief Medical Officer of the Company. “We are currently working with numerous colleagues to collect clinical and laboratory data to optimize dosing and ideal combination therapies.”

“As a Company we pride ourselves in continually seeking to understand the mechanisms of action of our products,” said Timothy Dixon, President and CEO of TSOI and co-inventor of QuadraMune. “To our knowledge this is the only nutraceutical that actually alters immune cells of patients in order to decrease response to the spike protein.”

About Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc.

Therapeutic Solutions International is focused on immune modulation for the treatment of several specific diseases. The Company's corporate website is www.therapeuticsolutionsint.com, and our public forum is https://board.therapeuticsolutionsint.com/.

1 Therapeutic Solutions International Awarded Landmark Patent for Cancer and COVID-19 Treatment | Business Wire
2 Therapeutic Solutions International Discusses Claims of Possible COVID-19 Suppressive Activity of QuadraMune™ Ingredients by Independent Universities Made After Patent Filing (yahoo.com)
Arminiuss

Re: TSOI News 01-3-2022

Post by Arminiuss »

Great work! So excited for what TSOI has in store for 2022!
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Great start to the New Year!! I'm so proud and excited to be taking both Quadramune and Projuvenol!

TSOI is going to be the talk of the nation very soon!

Have a blessed week my friends.

Debbie
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

Fantastic News! Congratulations! QM will save lives! Let’s remind people that it is available on Amazon Prime!

2 a day, keeps COVID away!

Go $TSOI!
ND2020

Post by ND2020 »

This is great news for people suffering from COVID-19 and post-vaccine long haul adverse events. Dr. Bruce Patterson's research has revealed that the mechanism of injury in both the cases is spike protein s1 sub-units circulating in non classical monocytes and 2 doses of Quadramune address that mechanism. Great start to the new year !!!
Last edited by ND2020 on Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
dneedle280

Post by dneedle280 »

Awesome News Tim.
tempo

Post by tempo »

Congratulations again Tim and team! What a great way to start off the new year!
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Tim,
I noticed that you guys used the word "HyperInflammation" in today's PR .
well, it means a darn big thing to me , as i have had to fight inflammation - EVERY DARN DAY OF MY LIFE FOR 20 YEARS.

So does this mean from all of the scientific data your company has produced
that you guys have quashed the cytokine storm ?

quashed + definition :

put an end to; suppress
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

For sure we can put down CRS (cytokine release syndrome) with JadiCells but other things need more work but we are getting there.
trader32176 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:38 am Tim,
I noticed that you guys used the word "HyperInflammation" in today's PR .
well, it means a darn big thing to me , as i have had to fight inflammation - EVERY DARN DAY OF MY LIFE FOR 20 YEARS.

So does this mean from all of the scientific data your company has produced
that you guys have quashed the cytokine storm ?

quashed + definition :

put an end to; suppress
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you everybody. Heres a graph of the data we wrote about today.

The data here spans the first 36hrs of an infection. The blue control group represents serum levels of IL-6 in healthy individuals (average).

We took blood, cultured monocytes and exposed them to both sarscov2 surface glycoprotein (spike protein) and quadramune. You can see that the spike exposed monocyte (orange bar) had a significant increase of IL-6 after just 12 hrs. The grey bar next to it which was a monocyte + QM had a decrease of IL-6. The yellow bar is the monocyte + spike + QM. By the 36th hour of the infection the monocyte + spike + QM had lower serum level than the control did. The experiment was designed for 7 days but as you can see it was put down by hr 36 and continued to drop to correlate to a healthy person.

il6_monocyte.png
il6_monocyte.png (191.91 KiB) Viewed 423 times
Last edited by TimGDixon on Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.