Happy 2022

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: Happy 2022

Post by TimGDixon »

Yeah thats an interesting perspective. This is a golden age within medicine for sure.
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Some more wisdom for 2022.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220104-095024_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220104-095024_Facebook.jpg (643.46 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
ttessier

Post by ttessier »

Love those rules to live by, especially the last two.
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Wishing everyone a blessed, wonderful week ahead! Praying daily for you, Tim, as well as the team and TSI.

In looking at the big picture, I'm most excited about the lives that are going to be saved because of the work you've all done and continue to do every day. The jump in the stock that will come is just the icing on the cake. My heart is for those that are sick now and those that will be affected in the future.

My daughter just got covid (she's vaccinated). I'm not too concerned for her, she's young, fit and healthy and I know she's going to be fine. Symptoms are that of a head cold. Her mother-in- law has it now, too. (They were all on vacation together). Hers is a different story. She has Bells Palsy, bad arthritis, 0 immune system and other underlying conditions. I've sent her the info on quadramune that I got off of this website and I've asked her to get it to her doctor and make him read it. I pray that she will and that he'll say it's OK for her to try it. I love her dearly!

Anyway.... thank you again Tim for all of your incredible work. You are truly amazing. Have a great week!
Debbie
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I am sorry to hear that Debbie but glad your Daughter is healthy. She will be fine. As to her MIL if we can help or provide any info by all means let me know.
DebG53 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:42 pm Wishing everyone a blessed, wonderful week ahead! Praying daily for you, Tim, as well as the team and TSI.

In looking at the big picture, I'm most excited about the lives that are going to be saved because of the work you've all done and continue to do every day. The jump in the stock that will come is just the icing on the cake. My heart is for those that are sick now and those that will be affected in the future.

My daughter just got covid (she's vaccinated). I'm not too concerned for her, she's young, fit and healthy and I know she's going to be fine. Symptoms are that of a head cold. Her mother-in- law has it now, too. (They were all on vacation together). Hers is a different story. She has Bells Palsy, bad arthritis, 0 immune system and other underlying conditions. I've sent her the info on quadramune that I got off of this website and I've asked her to get it to her doctor and make him read it. I pray that she will and that he'll say it's OK for her to try it. I love her dearly!

Anyway.... thank you again Tim for all of your incredible work. You are truly amazing. Have a great week!
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

I will. I've got an extra bottle of quadramune here. If he approves i can get it to her and get her started.

Thank you!
Debbie
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

It will not hurt her thats for sure. You are a very nice person Debbie. Hope the rest of your sunday is marvelous.
DebG53 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:02 pm I will. I've got an extra bottle of quadramune here. If he approves i can get it to her and get her started.

Thank you!