Maybe it's my imagination...Hair color... Less gray hair

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
tempo

Re: Maybe it's my imagination...Hair color... Less gray hair

Post by tempo »

Put aside everything else! QuadraMune alone should be a company in itself. This product is amazing!!!! I posted a long time ago on its benefits. 3 days ago my 18 year old niece went to an Opthamologist for chronic dry eyes. She was given a prescription for an eye ointment that she was told she would have to use every night for life. Before she got the prescription filled, I gave her a bottle of QuadraMune and guess what??? After 3 days No more dry eyes!!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Well, howdy Beth, very nice to meet you. That is a wonderful testimony and I am so happy you are having positive results. There is a growing list of folks with similar "side effects" if you will and I love hearing about all of them.
Tim
Hey I’m Beth, Craig’s wife. Wanted to share a personal experience. Like so many, I had COVID back in the summer. Several of my friends had severe hair loss from covid that was quite shocking. My hair stylist also told me about many of his clients loosing up to a third of their hair due to covid.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

That is fantastic Tempo. Yes QM could be placed in its own vehicle - the IDO patent alone can be placed into a private co and then that private co could acquire a shell and whallaaaa we have another public co. I could do that a dozen times right now with various IP's and who knows, maybe I will.
tempo wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:50 pm Put aside everything else! QuadraMune alone should be a company in itself. This product is amazing!!!! I posted a long time ago on its benefits. 3 days ago my 18 year old niece went to an Opthamologist for chronic dry eyes. She was given a prescription for an eye ointment that she was told she would have to use every night for life. Before she got the prescription filled, I gave her a bottle of QuadraMune and guess what??? After 3 days No more dry eyes!!
Newbieinvestor0805

Post by Newbieinvestor0805 »

TimGDixon wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:34 pm We will get it out to you today and be sure to use the coupon code james during checkout.
Newbieinvestor0805 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:30 pm I should have read the current news before I asked as I haven't been on for a few days. I don't have any. Going to order now
I was just finally able to order Tim. I'm on Day 8 of Omicron and just starting to feel a bit like myself again

Thank you 😊
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Glad to hear you are on the mend - hang in there you got this.
Newbieinvestor0805 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:59 am
TimGDixon wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:34 pm We will get it out to you today and be sure to use the coupon code james during checkout.
Newbieinvestor0805 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:30 pm I should have read the current news before I asked as I haven't been on for a few days. I don't have any. Going to order now
I was just finally able to order Tim. I'm on Day 8 of Omicron and just starting to feel a bit like myself again

Thank you 😊
Newbieinvestor0805

Post by Newbieinvestor0805 »

Received my order this past Saturday (Really quick delivery Thank you so much). Started it on Sunday and am hoping to experience all of these wonderful "Side effects " too!!
16420153044845074014369328818051.jpg
16420153044845074014369328818051.jpg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 146 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

awesome!