So when is Jadicell going to start the phase 3 trial for severe covid-19?

curiousman

So when is Jadicell going to start the phase 3 trial for severe covid-19?

Post by curiousman »

So Jadicell is umbilical cord derived mesenchymal stem cells and in a phase 2 trial it performed really well. Severely ill covid-19 patients survived by 91% when given Jadicell intravenously, but the group that was given a placebo only survived by 42%, these are impressive numbers. https://physician-news.umiamihealth.org ... tem-cells/

Now back in august I saw an article that said that Jadicell was given the greenlight by the FDA to advance to a phase 3 clinical trial, I had been for a few months tweeting this article to various people on twitter, but about a week ago I tweeted this article to interim FDA commissioner Dr. Janet Woodcock and literally 3 days later this article was taken down, here's the link to the article you'll notice that it says "Not Found" https://physician-news.umiamihealth.org ... -syndrome/ so this article was up but right after I tweeted it to the interim FDA commissioner on twitter it mysteriously gets taken down, coincidence or is this a conspiracy theory?

This is how I first learned about mesenchymal stem cells in the first place, was when Mel Gibson and Dr. Neil Riordan went on the Joe Rogan show to discuss how umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells saved Mel Gibson's 92 year old father's life, who then went on to live to 101 (now was that simply the placebo effect or did umbilical cord MSCs actually work?)

I then read Dr. Neil Riordan's book that he published in 2017 about his work with umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells titled (Stem Cell Therapy: a Rising Tide) and this book blew my mind!!!! Apparently umbilical cord MSCs can treat many diseases such as heart failure, autism, arthritis, MS, and more!!! In this book Neil Riordan says that there are people in the pharmaceutical industry who are scared of mesenchymal stem cells because they can't be patented and would destroy billions of dollars in profits. All I know is right after I tweeted that article to the FDA commissioner it disappeared.

But I'm anxious to find out about this phase 3 trial for Jadicell, when is it going to start, hopefully here very soon right?

After reading Neil Riordan's book I can't wait til we can all get access to this stuff. If umbilical cord MSCs live up to the hype it'll change the world.
curncman

Re: So when is Jadicell going to start the phase 3 trial for sever covid-19?

Post by curncman »

Great to hear Mel Gibson talk good about mesenchymal stemcells and i think time if ripe for the WORLD to take notice of JADICELLS as popular treatment to revive lung damage due to ARDS/SARS/COV2 and diabetes and Cardiovascular diseases and RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
curiousman

Re: So when is Jadicell going to start the phase 3 trial for sever covid-19?

Post by curiousman »

curncman wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:58 am Great to hear Mel Gibson talk good about mesenchymal stemcells and i think time if ripe for the WORLD to take notice of JADICELLS as popular treatment to revive lung damage due to ARDS/SARS/COV2 and diabetes and Cardiovascular diseases
Are you just now learning about this? This interview happened back in 2018, you're just now seeing it? This interview is how I first ever even heard of the term "mesenchymal stem cell", and the whole concept that they don't work by replacing damaged tissue in the body but instead secrete microscopic molecules called "exosomes" which stimulate the regeneration, it was quite the eye opener for me at the time. But still there is this small voice in the back of my head that says "Can this stuff really cure heart failure? Maybe it's just hype.". I guess we'll find out when the phase 3 trial finally takes place. I think the stuff is the real deal but we'll only know for sure when it successfully completes a placebo controlled trial with hundreds of people.
curncman

Re: So when is Jadicell going to start the phase 3 trial for severe covid-19?

Post by curncman »

I have heard about this interview longtime back and thats how I got into TSOI 2 years ago!
curiousman

Post by curiousman »

curncman wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:12 am I have heard about this interview longtime back and thats how I got into TSOI 2 years ago!
You work for TSOI?
curncman

Post by curncman »

Why would you think so? I have no idea! I am just a hopeful share holder June 2019 and hoping that TSOI products shall be used by many patients for getting back to good health!
cablejohn45

Post by cablejohn45 »

Literally a million dollar question --billion dollar --even perhaps 1/2 trillion.
All kidding aside next month at the earliest
curncman

Are there complications of stem cell therapy?

Post by curncman »

Germ Cell Tumors. of the Ovary

Are there complications of stem cell therapy?

Really Bad Ankle Injuries Healed with Stem Cells

curncman

Panel Discussion: Biologics and Biosimilars - Challenges and opportunities in FDD

Post by curncman »

Panel Discussion: Biologics and Biosimilars - Challenges and opportunities in FDD

curiousman

Post by curiousman »

cablejohn45 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:11 pm Literally a million dollar question --billion dollar --even perhaps 1/2 trillion.
All kidding aside next month at the earliest
How do you know this info? Do you work at TSOI?