Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Post by TimGDixon »

Hope you all have been having a grand day. Timmy got tuckered out and needed to go home but we sure had fun.
Kimmyarra

Post by Kimmyarra »

I hope everyone had a happy Turkey Day!!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Indeed. Still eating leftovers. :lol:
Kimmyarra

Post by Kimmyarra »

Lucky you, I had to put my Thanksgiving diner in a blender this year due to oral surgery. :(
I'm still very thankful for many things.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Oh my gosh Kimmyarra thats terrible. I do hope you will recover soon and be ok. I lived on a liquid diet for 3 years when I was younger. A drunk driver ran the stop sign and plowed into me broadside doing 55mph. I smashed my face and it shoved my jaw deep into the sockets and dislocated them and it took 3 years to resolve.. I just ran out for a gallon of milk for dinner because Mrs Tim was making mashed potatos and ran out of milk... all in 15 minutes...
Kimmyarra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:40 pm Lucky you, I had to put my Thanksgiving diner in a blender this year due to oral surgery. :(
I'm still very thankful for many things.
Kimmyarra

Post by Kimmyarra »

Oh my gosh what a horrible thing to have to go through. Thank God you survived!! It's crazy how in a matter of minutes or even seconds life can change for people. You just had to survive so that you could go on and create hope and cures for many people. What an awesome purpose to have in life. I'm just one little investor but I really believe in everything you are doing. in fact most of my twitter page is full of tweets trying to bring recognition to your work. Have a great day!!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you Kimmyarra. It was no fun and yes it almost killed me. I am thankful for every new day that comes. Thank you for all of your support - it keeps us going.
Kimmyarra wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:27 am Oh my gosh what a horrible thing to have to go through. Thank God you survived!! It's crazy how in a matter of minutes or even seconds life can change for people. You just had to survive so that you could go on and create hope and cures for many people. What an awesome purpose to have in life. I'm just one little investor but I really believe in everything you are doing. in fact most of my twitter page is full of tweets trying to bring recognition to your work. Have a great day!!