Really?

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Really?

Post by TimGDixon »

Cody has apparently proven to the whole world that he has figured out the whole enchilada and we are thoroughly impressed.

Now let's discuss facts. Triton is a scam and they are a front for a group of shorters and I wouldn't sell them a share of TSOI for all the tea in China. Cody's account has been deactivated - he is no longer welcome here. Sad to say it but he is the first person we have had to give the boot to.

This guy keeps going on and on about giving up "control" - what is he talking about? Control of what? He obviously has no idea how money is raised in public co's. Selling stock doesn't give anyone control of anything. Let's suppose I need to raise 10 million today. Well the stock is at 4 cents we will say and that means that person on a straight strike of 4 cents would get 250 million shares. That gives no one control of anything other than their 250mm shares and at that number that person would become a 16a filer and would be restricted for 6 months before they could be registered - do you think a person who writes a 10 million dollar check won't hold for longterm capital gains for a year? And even so after that year that investor can only sell 1% of the issued on a rolling 90 days. 10 million doesn't get you any control of TSOI. All of this talk is just nonsense.

codycrusher
11/22/21, 10:05 PM
$TSOI
I have now just PROVED to all of you that CLINICAL TRIALS could have been started MANY months ago if it was not for Tims stubborn nature and Arrogance, and that is what has led this share price to the low's it is at now, read the PROOF again if you want, 75 million shares buy offer was offered to tim around the 1 cent range months ago, but Tims Stubborn nature and ARROGANCE, that is EXACTLY why he has not gotten the funding for clinical trials yet, I HAVE NOT BEEN LYING TO ANYBODY HERE, i am being very HONEST and i just showed you a 7.5-8 MILLION DOLLAR deal Triton offered tim and tim was unwilling to be open minded because his PROBLEMS, So look at us now, share price in the .03 area and crap not looking very positive. Do you think Tim will get such good deal offers at these prices, no no way.
Proof is proof, take it as you will but it's Obvious that Tims stubbornness and problems is what has lead us to not having clinical trials started by now due to Tim not accepting deals.
Last edited by TimGDixon on Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimGDixon

Re: Really?

Post by TimGDixon »

TSOI_Ry

Post by TSOI_Ry »

Young Cody is s frustrated child. I guess all that hot air about being a long term investor was just that, hot air. Probably best that he sticks to Kodak....Biotech isn’t for the faint of heart or meek of spirit. I’m not one to dance on my adversaries graves, but today I’m Danny effing Kaye.

C’est la vie little man! Maybe he’ll be back somedae...🤷🏻‍♂️

TradersTrader
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I derive no pleasure in any of this. Too many people think they should tell me how to run this business. Its obvious they haven't a clue how Bio operates. Its the same old tired tricks that have been played over and over. This "control" stuff is quite telling if'n ya ask me.... They demand answers to questions no CEO would answer so why do they persist? Tuesdae's come and Vo ya know.
Madadamus

Post by Madadamus »

Cody has always been an idiot, sorry. He was in way over his head.
blankettes

Post by blankettes »

First ever post here. I've always been amazed that you would even bother to reply to him before. That took lots of patience, and I have none for that. 😂 I'd blocked him on ST long ago. I'm glad that he will no longer be bothering you. You do what you need to do. Let's all press on. 🙌
TSOI_Ry

Post by TSOI_Ry »

Sound advice Blankettes. It’s mystifying to me that investors have clear access to the CEO here, that’s the intended purpose of the forum, yet some choose to be vitriolic and disrespectful. There’s no reason for it. This company is stacked high with good people doing good things. That should be celebrated, not degraded. This OTC is saving/changing lives. Making a real difference. That truth is a jagged pill for disingenuous actors. Makes ZERO sense to me. Best to keep moving forward. Onward and upward.
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey Blankettes nice to have you post. I try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt and treat everyone with respect and dignity but thats a two way street if we are civil people. When you start using words like "proven" that I did or didn't say or do something with malice then let come what may. He takes things out of context and extrapolates nonsensical interpretations. He says "75 million shares buy offer was offered to tim around the 1 cent range months ago". Now how would cody know that if thats even true. 75,000,000 x 1 cent = $750,000.

How does he get to "i am being very HONEST and i just showed you a 7.5-8 MILLION DOLLAR deal Triton offered tim and tim was unwilling"

You see then whats been proven here has nothing to do with me.
blankettes wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:29 am First ever post here. I've always been amazed that you would even bother to reply to him before. That took lots of patience, and I have none for that. 😂 I'd blocked him on ST long ago. I'm glad that he will no longer be bothering you. You do what you need to do. Let's all press on. 🙌
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

I for one will be much happier here now that Cody is gone. I agree Tim you were much to kind to him. Very frustrating to read his rants and then always end them with ( I respect you so much ). Good riddance.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

lampspost wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:58 am I for one will be much happier here now that Cody is gone. I agree Tim you were much to kind to him. Very frustrating to read his rants and then always end them with ( I respect you so much ). Good riddance.
See... my kids are alright - of course you're alright...