Neither Did I

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
trader32176

Neither Did I

Post by trader32176 »

I didn't want to have to worry about who is who here and out there but maybe I do

Neither Did I Tim

Trader /centsability4me

but I am not

Traders Trader and neither is he cents , or trader 32176
SgtSki1010

Re: Neither Did I

Post by SgtSki1010 »

I understand the words. I understand the concern. I also understand when money is involved that sentiment is never there when understanding isn't. The dichotomy between quick money and large money is always an issue. To be part of a company that needs to build and establish itself in a manner that allows for footers to be placed 36" below the frost line is a task that is often not considered.
My mission to help Veterans right where they are is essential. If they are just getting out of jail or they are shooting up in a dark alley. To help those that keep doing it the correct way and being denied is also an equal issue. I can't just help those that I keep talking off the ledge. To save those only that can speak up is a difficult prospect. What would we do for those that use sign language and I have very little understanding of what they are saying.
A ventilator is near the time that the path is very narrow. I tend to think we need to consider that the forum needs to have a three tier membership. Now I know that trust isn't earned. It is only lost. I also know that you can not discern a persons intent using just written language. I do think that even a mule is intended to show his ass. Yet a mule can worker longer and harder than a horse. Maybe a tier system will allow you to decide who are the mules and who are the horses and what type the are.
I do know that the frustration of those that thought an EAU was going to be filed the next day or something would find it difficult to know that for TSI to file an EAU in other countries at the same time requires an understanding of history, Geo politics, the current financial structure of world markets and more. To file an EAU in just this country is one thing. It is complex and what works this week doesn't next week with bureaucrats.
For TSI to be the next way for medicine means it has to stand itself up as an independent. It will need to make some friends as they do it. If they sought money from big pharma the money would dictate the actions. Look at other bio companies and you will know it is true.
For TSI to build and stand not just against covid RTT issues it has to find a way to allow what it know to be true to be available to help with therapies for those that have gotten the covid and will need help to have an opportunity to have quality in their life. Covid is creating issues that are many. Not just the initial infection and if you can survive it cruel affects. There are people that now have heart issues and other issues as a result of vaccines. I am not bad mouthing things. I am saying that with every drug and treatment that they put out there it creates other issues.
Yes, the EAU for initial treatment is something that would be nice for the moment. Even though as a result of even some self inflicting wounds the stock has managed to need a moment. TSI has treatment that will affect many serious illnesses. When TSI gets past the initial hurdle they will be able to develop even more treatments that are better than what they have now. To treat Cancer, CTE, Suicide, Parkinson Disease, ALS, and several others. They are talking about TBI. That is a serious issue all by itself. Not just for veterans. It affects people in car accidents, sports, and others. I am not saying anyone that invests in this company is here to give a donation to the future. Especially since most give wanting recognition or a write off.
Investing here encouraged me to take on an endeavor that I might not have been motivated to do. I was only wanting to just help veterans get their claims approved for what their issues are. Kind of a fix the broken promise thing. But, then I realized I had an opportunity to actually do something that wouldn't benefit this company as much as it would benefit our families. I really think the health system needs an enema.
But, someone has to start somewhere. Use this site to help yourself understand what TSI has a chance to do. Take the time to put your individual health first. Learn more about what you let others just decide. When I read the patent on Projuvenol and Quadramune I asked questions I had and then I added it to my own health regiment.
I know many of you can't just assemble a team to help you decided if the medicine heal is for real. However, you can start asking real questions of your own health care team.
Just a thought.........
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

I think what we are looking at is an acceptance of stem cells to re build lung tissue , and later re build brain tissue with the JadiCells.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

stem cells from umbilical cords are different than adult stem cells . what is the the difference ?

Mesenchymal Stem Cells in the Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 00028/full

Stem Cells for TBI
-(Adult)

https://www.neurosurgery.pitt.edu/resea ... -cells-tbi
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

I also think Campbell Neuroscience is going to become more than what some think
TSOI_Ry

Post by TSOI_Ry »

Hey guys, it’s my understanding that JadiCells/Pluripotent stem cells do more than “fix cellular issues” they serve as a general contractor in a way. Once introduced to the body, they zip into the lungs (for example) and begin the process of waking up existing adult stem cells that are either damaged or lying dormant for one reason or another. I’m sure Tim has expanded on this process, but maybe he can point to a previous post or elaborate on this one.
And yes, Trader and TradersTrader are infact 2 completely different individuals 😂 There is no greater opponent to fear and misinformation than verifiable information and truth tellers. Trader, keep it up....SgtSki, you’re mission is righteous and commendable. Stand fast, ignore the baby birds...🇺🇸
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

JadiCells are mesenchymal stem cells that can be directionally differentiated and undergo osteogenesis, chondrogenesis, adipogenesis, and cardiogenesis. Simply stated they can differentiate into most cell types. This is why they are pluripotent. Pluripotent stem cells are downstream of our induced pluripotent stem cell(iPSC). We can differentiate that lineage into almost any cell sans embryonic and placental which are produced by totipotent stem cells (which are upstream of our iPSC) and are only present for four cell divisions after an egg is fertilized.
TSOI_Ry wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:54 am Hey guys, it’s my understanding that JadiCells/Pluripotent stem cells do more than “fix cellular issues” they serve as a general contractor in a way. Once introduced to the body, they zip into the lungs (for example) and begin the process of waking up existing adult stem cells that are either damaged or lying dormant for one reason or another. I’m sure Tim has expanded on this process, but maybe he can point to a previous post or elaborate on this one.
And yes, Trader and TradersTrader are infact 2 completely different individuals 😂 There is no greater opponent to fear and misinformation than verifiable information and truth tellers. Trader, keep it up....SgtSki, you’re mission is righteous and commendable. Stand fast, ignore the baby birds...🇺🇸