TSOI and Cancer treatment

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
DebG53

TSOI and Cancer treatment

Post by DebG53 »

Tim,

Our Pastor's wife was told last week that her breast cancer has returned for the third time in as many years. We do not know at this point what the treatments or prognosis will be this time around, so this question might be a bit premature.

Do we have anything under RTT for breast cancer? I did try to search through the forum, even typed "cancer" in the search box, but it was too broad. If we do have RTT for this, how would they go about applying if it looks like they are out of other options?

Again, I may be jumping the gun on asking this so soon, but this question might help someone else in the meantime.

Thank you for whatever you can share. Again, I so appreciate you and everything you are doing.

Debbie
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
TimGDixon

Re: TSOI and Cancer treatment

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey Deb,

Really sorry to hear about your Pastor's wife. RTT is a possibility as are clinical trials. This is the the third round, can you get me any details on what drugs (chemo/immunotherapy/radiotherapy) or therapies have been used to date?

Tim
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

I'll see what I can find out. They are out of town this week because his dad passed away last Monday, the same day they got the news about her cancer. They are up in Georgia helping his mom. I'll get back with you as soon as I can find out anything.

Thanks, Tim.
TimGDixon wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:59 pm Hey Deb,

Really sorry to hear about your Pastor's wife. RTT is a possibility as are clinical trials. This is the the third round, can you get me any details on what drugs (chemo/immunotherapy/radiotherapy) or therapies have been used to date?

Tim
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thanks - it would be helpful to know. Tragedy upon tragedy.