why are these here?

TimGDixon

why are these here?

Post by TimGDixon »

Because every one of these people slandered and libeled us and I guess they think time is on their side. It is not. Time is on my side. Sleep well until the knock comes.
TSOI_Ry

Re: why are these here?

Post by TSOI_Ry »

Karma is a.....

Think this non-stop “attention” from certain individuals is propelled by everyday retail speculators? Bashing incessantly from bell to bell is one thing, even commonplace in OTC. But 20 hrs/day?? There is great interest in what TSI is developing and fully controls. Great interest, indeed. While some investors may be adversely impacted by such unfounded vitriolic attacks, however, conversely, this type of coordinated occurrence is as loud a precursory signal of validation and success as I’ve seen in 4 years. One man’s opinion.

Stay the course, sir. The structure/model is sound of science and well insulated regardless of the kids launching spitballs from the peanut gallery.

Knock knock...
who’s there?
This isn’t a joke.
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I suppose its a game for some people - 9 to 5 - and they turn it all off when they go home. This is my life and this is my world. I don't take kindly to the neighbor letting his dog crap on my porch - someone has to clean the crap up. If its me, well.... It is somewhat amusing I suppose that little old me garners that kind of attention. Remember i'm just a guy in a broken down winnebago parked down by the river... so why pay any attention? Seems odd to me. All of these people who do what they do have zero influence on me or this company. They can send complaints to the Board by postal mail if they like but don't send to the winnebago because its snowed in for the next 6 months better use the alternative mailing address wherever that goes maybe some other winnebago wherever they're keeping BW.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

TSOI_Ry wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:25 am Karma is a.....
Remember "Billy" they don't like you being so free...

TSOI_Ry

Post by TSOI_Ry »

The truth...they know what you own. Maybe better than most retail investors understand. They’re rubbing their grubby, greedy little mittens together. They want theirs, yours, mine, the rest...arrogance, greed. An insatiable appetite. All the while, people suffer and some die. I’ve seen it. And these victims of an ignorant, arrogant, greedy system deserve better. We’ve put our faith and treasure subsidizing a lie. This is what is unforgivable. Undermining confidence where hope should spring eternal. To do no harm.

All the while, they know what you own. And still they purposefully manufacture head winds, false narratives, out and out lies.

There are many innovative and important discoveries we could wax eloquent about regarding TSI, but this platform will prove more valuable than anyone comprehends presently. They have no power or influence here. For here, we wield a hammer of truth to expose lies over an anvil; this platform. Gotta bug the hell out of them...24/7.
TradersTrader🍻
curncman

Post by curncman »

Tim, you have a great resolve to succeed! it reminds me. of a saying "WHAT DOES NOT BREAK YOU, WILL MAKE YOU EVEN STRONGER"
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Tim to lawyer: "How do we deal with all of these lies?" Lawyer to Tim: "Truth".

And from that simple conversation came this place. I thought, this will be an interesting experiment, but it has turned out to be much more than that. It is now a repository of many ideas, discussions, tears, laughter, music, tons of music, and a shelter from the storm.

This is sovereign ground that the devils out there can't step foot on so they carry on outside of this place as if what they say or do influences us here - wrong. Dead end street - end of the road, you know I like the end of the road, the last power pole.

TSOI_Ry wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:58 pm The truth...they know what you own. Maybe better than most retail investors understand. They’re rubbing their grubby, greedy little mittens together. They want theirs, yours, mine, the rest...arrogance, greed. An insatiable appetite. All the while, people suffer and some die. I’ve seen it. And these victims of an ignorant, arrogant, greedy system deserve better. We’ve put our faith and treasure subsidizing a lie. This is what is unforgivable. Undermining confidence where hope should spring eternal. To do no harm.

All the while, they know what you own. And still they purposefully manufacture head winds, false narratives, out and out lies.

There are many innovative and important discoveries we could wax eloquent about regarding TSI, but this platform will prove more valuable than anyone comprehends presently. They have no power or influence here. For here, we wield a hammer of truth to expose lies over an anvil; this platform. Gotta bug the hell out of them...24/7.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you Curncman!
curncman wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:41 am Tim, you have a great resolve to succeed! it reminds me. of a saying "WHAT DOES NOT BREAK YOU, WILL MAKE YOU EVEN STRONGER"
curncman

Post by curncman »

Nothing has changed in the company to warrant a downtrend as per the CEO then why are peeps freaked out by external influences i dont get it. Everything going nice and smooth as per the management plans. I know all other biotech stocks GNPX VXRT IBIO LGVN LRCX ATHX SRNE EPZM CWBR IBRX all are in downtrend but we have in Phase 3 with 100% recovery rate on patients below 85 years so we are positioned better with sales of neutraceuticals showing 100K for the sept quarter is very encouraging to me. So I am holding for a pay day hopefully soon is what I can wish for all the time!
TSOI_Ry

Post by TSOI_Ry »

Amen and Absolutely, Tim. The truth will out my friend. Always does.
The Forum is maybe the last healthy place where serious long term investors can discuss openly the innovate science being developed by TSI. What I find most interesting, is long-term investors don’t care if short-term investors dip in a dip out, just don’t bring your garbage here and complain about the CEO when people just like you are doing what you wanted to do but the music stopped and now you’re holding your comrades bag! That’s on YOU. If there’s anyone to blame for contributing to vitriolic movement in OTC markets those contributors are easily found in a mirror. Find one and yell into it. Otherwise, I I’d invite investors to do their proper due diligence, recognize the opportunity, and make a decision. But blaming the CEO or the FDA or Santa Claus for personal decisions is beyond the pale. We are all painfully aware of the manipulation (outside of retail investors) that occurs. Don’t be shocked by it. It happens, regularly. Some of it is indeed criminal. If you’re invested in a solid company, all of that blows over in time more often than not. To not have a firm grip of your investment prior to purchasing is unwise. This is a Phase 3 Biotech w/ (4) IND’s! It’s not going away. It’s not disappearing into the night. I’ve been right for four years supporting TSI, and I’ll be right for the next four years! But today’s silly basement dwellers will be gone and new silly basement dwellers will arrive. JUST LIKE IN PREVIOUS YEARS. That’s the cyclical nature of investments in today’s market and definitely in OTC trading.

If you purchased stock in this company under the cost of $.17 per share (ATH), it’s a screaming deal looking at this massive stack of IP IMO. Relax. These things take time. And for God’s sake, 75% of the “personalities” on SM trading sites are disingenuous boobs. Ignore them.

Keep it up, Tim! One world changing milestone at a time.

TimGDixon wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:03 am Tim to lawyer: "How do we deal with all of these lies?" Lawyer to Tim: "Truth".

And from that simple conversation came this place. I thought, this will be an interesting experiment, but it has turned out to be much more than that. It is now a repository of many ideas, discussions, tears, laughter, music, tons of music, and a shelter from the storm.

This is sovereign ground that the devils out there can't step foot on so they carry on outside of this place as if what they say or do influences us here - wrong. Dead end street - end of the road, you know I like the end of the road, the last power pole.

TSOI_Ry wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:58 pm The truth...they know what you own. Maybe better than most retail investors understand. They’re rubbing their grubby, greedy little mittens together. They want theirs, yours, mine, the rest...arrogance, greed. An insatiable appetite. All the while, people suffer and some die. I’ve seen it. And these victims of an ignorant, arrogant, greedy system deserve better. We’ve put our faith and treasure subsidizing a lie. This is what is unforgivable. Undermining confidence where hope should spring eternal. To do no harm.

TradersTrader🍻