Obviously 10Q is late

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Obviously 10Q is late

Post by TimGDixon »

Today or tomorrow it will get filed - we just ran out of time and couldn't get done.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... nt10-q.htm
Codycrusher

Re: Obviously 10Q is late

Post by Codycrusher »

I understand, that’s fine and Thankyou for the information.:)
Holeinone11

Post by Holeinone11 »

It's not like you knew when the deadline was or anything. No worries
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Of course we knew of the deadlines. On occasion you run out of time and thats why the regs allow for an extension. I have personally written and prepared every 10Q and 10K for 11 years and we have needed a few extensions over the years but we always file.
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

It is rather amazing to me to hear anyone complain at the moment about anything being late. That is when you consider everything in totality.

1. You have a company to run that requires you to do that job for normal every day operations.

2. You need to collaborate with those that are working for or with you to enable development of other patents, currently studies under way.

3. You have to make sure everything is being done so quality assurance enables real treatments for people in the future.

4. You have to develop relationships with other companies.

5. Need to continually attract new talent.

6. You have to secure funding for everything.

7. You have an EAU that is to be filed in several countries at once.

8. You need to establish how the roll out will have a chance to happen when most of the shipping industry is bogged down

9. The FDA....... The good ole FDA. Yeah, that might take a little time dealing with getting them to approve things

I could continue. I will say thank You Tim for openly letting us know when you hope to have this issue rectified. Most CEO's and CFO's and alike would be radio silent and wouldn't say anything to the investors.

So, when you have nothing else to do can you kindly make me a cheese burger
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Sarge, this is SPOT ON, PERFECT! Can any of the complainers do a better job? I'd guess no. Have a great day, sir! Thank you for being a voice of reason.

SgtSki1010 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:35 am It is rather amazing to me to hear anyone complain at the moment about anything being late. That is when you consider everything in totality.

1. You have a company to run that requires you to do that job for normal every day operations.

2. You need to collaborate with those that are working for or with you to enable development of other patents, currently studies under way.

3. You have to make sure everything is being done so quality assurance enables real treatments for people in the future.

4. You have to develop relationships with other companies.

5. Need to continually attract new talent.

6. You have to secure funding for everything.

7. You have an EAU that is to be filed in several countries at once.

8. You need to establish how the roll out will have a chance to happen when most of the shipping industry is bogged down

9. The FDA....... The good ole FDA. Yeah, that might take a little time dealing with getting them to approve things

I could continue. I will say thank You Tim for openly letting us know when you hope to have this issue rectified. Most CEO's and CFO's and alike would be radio silent and wouldn't say anything to the investors.

So, when you have nothing else to do can you kindly make me a cheese burger
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

always fun to watch .

1Q delayed = they miss the deadline . they missed a few times here and there. And way before that,... they caught up ...on the filings of several years , in the early stages with CEO Tim Dixon .
that was something back then :)

most peeps don't know what it takes to bring it on back,
or keep it goin.

quite a history, if diggin is your style.
Holeinone11

Post by Holeinone11 »

TimGDixon wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:09 am Today or tomorrow it will get filed - we just ran out of time and couldn't get done.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... nt10-q.htm
Today or tomorrow already passed us by...
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Then it will be today or tomorrow.