We got another one just like the other one

TSOI_Ry

Re: We got another one just like the other one

Post by TSOI_Ry »

Hahahaha!!

SHOCKER.

You mean to tell me that boiler rooms really exist?!?!

I just thought that was a myth.....

Justice. Don’t bend over when they drop the soap in the shower, Francis!! Fair warning....
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Let's be clear about this guy who is lying to you. I have nothing to do with stock getting cleared - ever. Thats the function of a lawyer, the seller, the transfer agent, the brokerage and clearing house and I have zero, zilch, nada to do with any of it. If you hold a paper stock in TSOI it is restricted and you will need to get the legend removed. This requires a legal opinion from a lawyer to even begin the process but for your benefit below is typical response from our legal counsel if you contact him to clear stock. My signature occurs when the stock is bought not when it is cleared and sold. You can see for yourself the I am not involved in any of this.
bbwliarpng.png
bbwliarpng.png (206.61 KiB) Viewed 202 times
Generally, brokers and transfer agents (and your attorney writing the opinion letter) require a Seller's Representations Letter (attached) that you will also provide to me that describes when and how you became the beneficial owner of your shares. I would contact your broker to see what form they use, although the data is generally the same. For your convenience, I have attached a sample Shareholder's Representation Letter that you can use if they do not provide you with one (Note: if the stock is held jointly, you will need to fill out the Rep Letter to reflect that).

I will need copies of your share certificate(s) (originals will be sent directly to the Transfer Agent (TA), New Horizons Transfer, after satisfying their requirements), or Shareholder Account Statement showing book entry of your shares (the TA can provide the Transaction Journal, which I strongly advise requesting and you can request that they cc me on a copy), Board Resolutions approving issuance (if you don't have a copy, I will get those from the Issuer, TSOI or the TA), a copy of the executed Subscription Agreement or other documents supporting the issuance with proof of payment for the shares (if possible) - or a copy of the Consulting or other agreement for services to be rendered, and any other evidence that the shares were paid for/earned and when (cancelled check?). I charge $XXXX for each letter. You can pay by check or wire. For checks, please send to the following address:

By bank wire:

Law Offices of Hugh D Kelso III Attorney/Client Trust Account
8799 Balboa Avenue, Suite 155 San Diego, CA 92123
XXXXXXXXX
Account No.: XXXXXXX
Routing No.: XXXXXXXXXX

Generally, the TA requires:
~ Original certificates
~ Corporate Stock Power which has to be medallion guaranteed
~ Proper written instruction with forwarding information and/or transfer instruction with full name, address and SSN#
~ Copy of the Opinion letter (I am providing)
~ Cheque to cover the cost (as it is up the individual shareholder to pay for the removal of restriction on certificates):

Cancel $25/cert/book entry
Issue $30/cert/book entry
Removal $75/cert/book entry
DWAC $345/cert/book entry
Courier $60
For the DWAC into your brokerage account TA will require the following from you:

DWAC instructions completed and signed by you
Broker rep letter - executed (broker should provide)
Stock Power - notarized
Payment - $345.00 USD (we can send a paypal invoice)
Please send the original documentation for both parts to:
TA Contact Info:

New Horizon Transfer
202-515 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 6H5
Tel: 604-876-5526

Please note the prices above are estimates as it relates to the TA. Please call them to get specific forms and instructions, and, if necessary, request copies of the Issuers (TSOI) package they sent when they requested your shares to be issued to you. Ask them to send me a copy.

Remember, your broker will also have fees and costs which you will need to acquire from them, as well as specific documentation they will require. Some is the same, but you still want their complete instructions. That is why I recommend contacting them or setting up an account as soon as possible in order to complete your desired stock sale. If you brokerage account is already established, confirm with your broker that they will allow deposit and sale of penny stocks.

Another very important factor is that TSOI has a 10-K filing due. Because the SEC ruled they were a former shell corporation, TSOI is subject to the Evergreen Rule and, as such, must remain current. Hence, the attorney's opinion letter can, by its very nature, only be valid during the current quarter.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

by: Louis Llovio Commercial Real Estate Editor
TAMPA — A Pasco County man is facing 20 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to using his real estate firm, two shell companies and bank accounts in the companies’ names to launder money from an international boiler room fraud.

Frank Sebastian Visicaro, 62, also agreed to cooperate with federal authorities and to forfeit his assets, according to the plea agreement which was filed Dec. 2 and approved by a federal judge in Tampa Thursday, Dec. 9.

According to the plea agreement, between March 2009 and December 2013 Visicaro “help perpetuate an international wire fraud scheme” that saw between $500,000 and $1.5 million flow through accounts he owned.

The money came from a boiler room scheme that duped victims into sending money for bogus investments. When the person was convinced to invest, they’d be asked to wire money for the investment as well as fees and expenses.

The money would go into the bank accounts of shell companies and other business controlled by the conspirators. Visicaro used his real company — Buy and Sell Real Estate Inc. — and two shell companies — Buy and Sell Realty and Investment LLC and Clear View Group LLC — to launder the money, according to the agreement.

In some cases, the money was wired directly to accounts controlled by Visicaro. More often than not, money was wired to his co-conspirators and then re-wired to his accounts, which acted as a buffer of sorts, making it easier to conceal. He would then send the money to those working in the boiler rooms and his co-conspirators.

Visicaro received a percentage of the funds for his work.

He was arrested May 27, 2020. Court papers do not disclose how much he earned from his part of the scheme.

A sentencing date has been set for April 26. (A press release from the U.S. Department of Justice says a date hasn't been set, but the clerk's minutes from the Dec. 9 hearing show the April 26 sentencing date.)

According to the website for the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation’s website, there is a Frank S. Visicaro in Pasco County with a real estate sales associate’s license active until March.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Isn't it about time for Frank to head off to federal prison - a convicted securities fraudster hanging out on IHUB - imagine that. He keeps posting this letter I sent SEC as though its bad - not one of you would have trade-able stock without rule 144 so shut the hell up.

bbw-jailbird.png
bbw-jailbird.png (509.76 KiB) Viewed 34 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Instead of answering the question from little johhnymommysboipignosedponyfacedsoldierboi BBW used his moderating power to delete it from ihub..

jbbbw.png
jbbbw.png (170.68 KiB) Viewed 10 times