Chemical Exposure

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
SgtSki1010

Chemical Exposure

Post by SgtSki1010 »

Since World War 1 war has had a component of chemical warfare even though everyone agreed not to use them anymore. They have contributed to the painful deaths of many veterans even to this day.
Chemicals in everyday life are constant exposures to many. There are Super Fund Sites all over America. Think of just the name. Super Fund. Why would it have a name like that? Maybe, just maybe it was the authors way of letting congress know that this will require money from now on. It should have a name on it that allows every day people like you and I to know what the heck they are talking about without needing a super duper handy dandy political decoder sheet.
I am attaching a link here that you should scroll through to maybe be aware of some things you can do if an accidental exposure takes place. We have cleaning supplies in our homes that have chemicals. So, just to be slightly aware of where to look for this information if, god forbid, you need it.

There will be more in the near future I write on this topic regarding veterans and their families. For now check out this link. They are cards you could print a couple and maybe tape them to the inside cupboard to where you have corresponding chemical:

https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases ... at2018.pdf
SgtSki1010

Re: Chemical Exposure

Post by SgtSki1010 »