20 Months until the BBQ

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
trader32176

Re: 20 Months until the BBQ

Post by trader32176 »

Day 1 Family, Day two investor appreciation day, Day three we rock the house.

that leaves two nights around the embers for us investors.
if any one enjoys precious moments you will find me there .
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

I think we should have live music and if we are to make this Bio-Stock then we need 3 stages. I would love for there to be live music along with some DJ participation. Having three stages will prevent everyone from trying to squash everyone to get closer to the stage. 3 stages timed sequence will make kit so awesome that many large names will want to perform for the next one for free. The only accommodations here should be creme soda for the celebrates.
Tim, If there are to be tickets I would like to make a simple request. That part of the sales from those tickets go to This Veteran retreat that I will have in the works and hopefully purchase the land to secure the location. I am putting something together for veterans that will last well beyond my life time and I want it to be independent and no one can take it from them every. That is why I am investing. So, I can purchase the land and make things happen and no one else will own anything. That way no corporate dollars will dictate helping the veterans. The land will be preserved for no less than 99 years. Longer if I can do it. I had to let a couple of people go that were in my Think Tank because I wouldn't offer them a piece of it. I tend to think Vets have paid enough.
What I am doing is just a start. If a guy who is rated at more than 600% disabled by the VA can do what I am doing, then imagine what can happen when others start just doing a little. So, I'd ask if you'd consider the tickets for the last day be something that you donate to what I am doing. I ask only for 37.5 cents on the dollar. If not, I am there because medicine is another place that everyone in this country and around the world can come together.

I am going to talk with a few people and see if we can either rent some of those FEMA trailers or if I can get some RV's donated so we can make accommodations for 23 to 71 units being put there for disabled veterans from around the country. If I can secure that then we'd need a section cordoned off for RV's and such. I will also see about bringing some veterans that would never want the spot light. But, they deserve the warmth. So, I will see what the tickets cost before saying I can pay for that too. I would also suggest that there is a tiered price for the event. Stock holders can get a discount on tickets or pay full price and let the difference go to someone else that would benefit from a ticket being donated.

Good thing I Just bought another 12 to 15 thousand records. I do also own some vinyl from days gone by also. I have vinyl that is worth crap loads. I don't know if you like this or not. Suggestion, I'd like to know a head of time who might be showing up ahead of time so I know to bring one of their albums if I have it. I know I love my "Fats Domino Signed Album". I have several cool signed albums. Though I am still looking for a gold album that is made of golds. I am looking for a platinum one also. I am looking for about 11 more that I personally want or should I say need since they are on my bucket list.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

SGT SKI,
some good stuff coming up -imo
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

Tim, say the word and I will ask some friends. They know I never ask for anything. I know they believe in your work and I am going to put together a small group to help me accomplish what I am doing. I would like to request an ability to possible meet you and recon the site sites by January / February of 22. Good thing I spent some days with the engineers. I am not an expert, just know we need to consider what will be put where and We have to let folks coordinate. There are many people that are wanting to do this.

Maybe I can place a call and act like AT&T and reach out and touch someone.

This first event should either be "The beginning or Rolling up our Green Sleeves" I am only going to say I had to refrain from posting a song from ELP.

I am done posting for today. I have much to already do before you got me excited like a younger man. My ideas are only ideas. If you don't like any of my ideas just get other ideas we can all talk about. This is like I just received an early Christmas present. I do enjoy a good event that is planned well.

Am I exploiting this event? Yes. I am exploiting it to make sure everyone hears about that great work TSOI is doing. Exploiting to make sure lives have the ability to change if the person wants it. Elpoiting the Veteran angle? Yes. Not for personal gain. I have everything I could want personally. I have a wonderful wife,family, and friends that some actually are friends.

So, If I need to use what I know to bring people together to help accomplish a new way of doing things that doesn't just enrich someone, then yes.

I bet, with a little bit of faith on the part of TSOI and everyone of it's investors we could set the stage for the party in 25 to be on stages from around the world. You know, maybe One stage is Down Under. Another stage could be in Ireland, and so on. We could have an aid concert that helps not just celebrate what we have here, but, also what they have there. I am not putting the cart before the horse. TSOI is international. They are trying to do an EAU in several countries.Don't we kind of need some other countries to move towards a medical system like what we are talking about? So, why not plant those seeds so when our event in 23 is done they will have time to get on board with the next one. If we do this correctly there won't be an expense for the company it can't afford. The exposure to what we are doing is really the greatest ,marketing event you can have. You better believe that TSOI will be all over every news station. You better think about how many people that are serious investors that will want to buy this stock. Yeah, a party, a celebration, and more benefits.

Good Day
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Post by TimGDixon » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:51 am
Let's hear it for BioWoodStock 2023!!!!
How about Bio T Stock '23 ?

Or Bio T MOAB
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

Two things. First, understand that unfortunately tick prices of up to $16.00 dollars each maybe needed to cover an insurance policy from Lyods of London or you may want to split insurance between two companies reducing cost by having a primary and a secondary rider. We maybe be able to offset the costs by maybe getting help from an unexpected name that may reveal itself before then.

Possible Name: ( Enlightenment 23 " BIO" ) That way Tim can choose the end part each time and yet the underlying theme is to enlighten. That way hopefully it can't be politicized.
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

20 months.... so July, 2023? Dennis and I will be celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary that month! What a great way to celebrate!
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

it might be smoking hot for every one of us wherever it is held :D

don't forget to prepare for it everyone :)
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

Tim,

I'd like to invite a professional Ham operator that really knows his stuff. Want to ask him if he'd please come set up and broadcast HAM style for Vets deployed around the world. Also investor in other countries can choose to listen. You know a few hours only the first and second day.The third day it is on till the break of dawn.

I know if he agrees he will have to bring in everything that is needed to allow him to accomplish this. He is a really good man. I just need to ask rather than assume. So, let me know because we will need to make sure we are mindful of all radio type devices there so it wont interfere with the radio equipment and also if there is live music we don't want a bunch of issues with their equipment. So, establishing a black out zone would make this be more awesome.
We can make sure we have video and pictures that can be posted after the event on a desperate web site if you like. There won't be an commercialization of data and pics from the event. No celebrity should be allowed to do that either. I am willing to help with some of this so it doesn't become to demanding of your time. But, come on. This is going to be the most awesome event for several reasons. I kind of think we all need to see something like this can happen and be the first of many.

Oh, forgot to mention that I have a great idea for dealing with the heat. ( I will share my thought on that later ) Everyone should come to enjoy and have fun. Also we need to make sure we all hydrate. If everyone makes it an event that turns out to be a large group needing emergency aid because of Heat stroke and other hydration issues that just makes is less fun for others.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Yes we could end up in the Mojave desert Trader123456789987654321... it was 90 degrees here yesterday and its the middle of November.... No i'm not in the Mojave (just in case the stalkers are reading, don't go buying expensive gas to find me up there) i'm at the beach in oceanside.... Now some people don't like us making these plans but they were in place long ago...
trader32176 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:24 am it might be smoking hot for every one of us wherever it is held :D

don't forget to prepare for it everyone :)