20 Months until the BBQ

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: 20 Months until the BBQ

Post by TimGDixon »

SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

I just picked up a set of speakers that are 16 ohm. What a sound those will make. 23 needs to be the start of the push towards a new way we look at the medical system. Not this government says everyone has medical insurance and no one gets medical care. Not this stuff where insurance companies don't pay their part when we pay our part. I am talking about when you walk into the office and your treated like a human that neither politics or the pharmacy or anyone else is between you and your doctor. If the doctors are that incompetent than maybe we should call their insurance company every time we see them.
23 needs to be the stat of something good. That way in 25 we can be looking at a concert that is in 3 locations. One location could be the Mohave where TSI says they may want to hold their Bio-Stock. Though, I think something like Health-Stock might be a thought. But, in 25 if I have the 2 locations for the veteran retreats that have the new clinics then I'd be willing to have satellite Concerts on those two while one in CA.
But, 23 has to be the start. We all need something to believe in these days that doesn't cause us to just fight and yell. I would say that someone needs to start. I expect this stock to be doing very well by then. I think we should start finding reasons to enjoy life together. Finding a common bond that will let folks start. Well, veterans are all one family. How can that be true and we are of all different beliefs, social and political back rounds, and even from different financial backgrounds.
TSI is just one company. Campbell Neuroscience I tend to think will be a big company and very influential throughout the health system. I know I am strongly considering buying their stock after the holiday. Yes, you need to be an accredited investor to do that. I only say that as a vote of confidence in the team there.
BBQ 23 needs to be a 3 day event. An investor event doesn't need 3 days. Unless of course there is somethings that are worth celebrating. The motto of 22 should be: LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO
Because 23 should be: HEALTHY

So, Come on TIM: Get the Dillon gang on board and Others and lets give something not tried in Decades. If a single location in 23 then 3 stages so a repeat of the latest tragedy from a concert event doesn't happen.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

We have not made those final decisions about location etc. yet but we will eventually but it won''t be in the desert of the mojave - don't want to cook you guys hahahaha. Southern California is currently our most viable pick. BioWoodStock 2023 is currently the official name but anything can change - the idea is to reward all of you with a nice celebration of food, newfound friends, entertainment, etc.
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Looking forward to it! We've never been to California. I've been wanting to go to San Diego to visit the USS Midway that my dad served on at the end of WWII. I'll have to make this a dual purpose
Trip.... and celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary to boot! Summer of 2023 is going to be epic!
TimGDixon wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:47 am We have not made those final decisions about location etc. yet but we will eventually but it won''t be in the desert of the mojave - don't want to cook you guys hahahaha. Southern California is currently our most viable pick. BioWoodStock 2023 is currently the official name but anything can change - the idea is to reward all of you with a nice celebration of food, newfound friends, entertainment, etc.
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

The USS Midway is awesome and you must visit - you won't be disappointed thats for sure. At night its lit up red, white, and blue (at least the last time i was down there at night). San Diego county is large and runs from the coast to the desert with mountains in between and lots of fun things to do from the Wild Animal Park to the famous San Diego Zoo.
DebG53 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:23 am Looking forward to it! We've never been to California. I've been wanting to go to San Diego to visit the USS Midway that my dad served on at the end of WWII. I'll have to make this a dual purpose
Trip.... and celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary to boot! Summer of 2023 is going to be epic!
TimGDixon wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:47 am We have not made those final decisions about location etc. yet but we will eventually but it won''t be in the desert of the mojave - don't want to cook you guys hahahaha. Southern California is currently our most viable pick. BioWoodStock 2023 is currently the official name but anything can change - the idea is to reward all of you with a nice celebration of food, newfound friends, entertainment, etc.