THANKFUL

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
dneedle280

Re: THANKFUL

Post by dneedle280 »

Cody are you mentally certified to even ask questions? Stop with this BS. What are you a kid yourself. You need to grow up. You should never ask that question to anyone. So please so asking Tim questions that are flat dumb. And stop tell Tim what he or should not do.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

My question was a legitimate question and Tim has always said people can come to this board and ask questions instead of making false accusations on the open chat boards.
Also the reason why question was a legitimate question is becAuse of this, just because Tim’s grandson has Dixon on his name doesn’t mean he is certified to lead a company as CEO, people usually have to do intense college or a lot of scientific endeavors, to get them mentally up to date to lead a company.
Tim said his grandson will be prepared, I respect that statement and I trust in Tim but my question was legit nonetheless.
No legitimate investor wants a 18 year old kid who just got out of highschool leading a company as Ceo, even a 25 year old kid usually isn’t prepared.
I don’t care what all of you think of me, all I care about is Tim and I respect him and the success of this company.
If you guys have a problem with me, good for you, I clap clap for you.
Like I have stated many times, I work about 80-90 hour weeks all the time, I don’t have the energy to care what other people think about me.
If you want to be good with me I will be good with you, if not than I don’t care.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

You should all go work 80-90 hour weeks than come give me crap, atleast you will have grounds to mentally understand me.
Otherwise most of you probably have big mouths and think you are better than me or something and I don’t care, I don’t think I am better than any of you, but unless you understand what it’s like to work 80-90 hour weeks weekly for years and years, you all are little children mentally in my opinion because a real man knows how to work hard, thanks and have a good day children.
ken.p

Post by ken.p »

Codycrusher wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:43 pm You should all go work 80-90 hour weeks than come give me crap, atleast you will have grounds to mentally understand me.
Otherwise most of you probably have big mouths and think you are better than me or something and I don’t care, I don’t think I am better than any of you, but unless you understand what it’s like to work 80-90 hour weeks weekly for years and years, you all are little children mentally in my opinion because a real man knows how to work hard, thanks and have a good day children.
Dude, everyone works hard and has problems in life, you're only 20 something and want a stock to make you rich overnight. WTF? You whine about work all the time but I remember you mentioned you go online at work. Do you know that's a luxury not many have? Are you kidding me?? I'm from the LA area and lots of people on the street would trade lives with you.

You insult the CEO and everyone, and actually hurting TSOI (our investment) on social media by always whining about being down, and attacking people who share valuable DD and call them pumpers for whatever reason. The most bizarre part is now you're criticizing people who don't have a college education when you can barely put together an English sentence.

You need to get a real friend to smack some sense into you. As a "virtual" friend let me give you some advice: you need to chill out, learn how the world works, learn how to interact with people, and stop worrying so much - it's not good for your health. Bottom line, shareholders don't dictate what a company should do. Go start your own company. Actually do it and see how difficult it is. Have you ever communicated with a CEO especially on the OTC? I know a couple that would have cursed you out and told you to sell by now.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

I don’t go online for work, I work at a paper mill, it’s physical and hardwork, lots of pipes, motors and engines, forklift driving and Bobcat driving.
A lot of lifting and everything so it’s not easy work. And my english spelling has nothing to do with whether I am capable or not at doing my job, my job is more physical and remembering everything and all.
ken.p wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:51 pm
Codycrusher wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:43 pm You should all go work 80-90 hour weeks than come give me crap, atleast you will have grounds to mentally understand me.
Dude, everyone works hard and has problems in life, you're only 20 something and want a stock to make you rich overnight. WTF? You whine about work all the time but I remember you mentioned you go online at work. Do you know that's a luxury not many have? Are you kidding me?? I'm from the LA area and lots of people on the street would trade lives with you.

You insult the CEO and everyone, and actually hurting TSOI (our investment) on social media by always whining about being down, and attacking people who share valuable DD and call them pumpers for whatever reason. The most bizarre part is now you're criticizing people who don't have a college education when you can barely put together an English sentence.

You need to get a real friend to smack some sense into you. As a "virtual" friend let me give you some advice: you need to chill out, learn how the world works, learn how to interact with people, and stop worrying so much - it's not good for your health. Bottom line, shareholders don't dictate what a company should do. Go start your own company. Actually do it and see how difficult it is. Have you ever communicated with a CEO especially on the OTC? I know a couple that would have cursed you out and told you to sell by now.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

The whole joke was missed... This is Timothy D. Dixon
TDD.jpeg
TDD.jpeg (246.53 KiB) Viewed 162 times
johnnytrader33 Tuesday, 11/09/21 12:44:57 PM
Re: doogdilinger post# 44528 0
Post # of 44531
Let’s just say this current ceo Tim Dixon is not the ceo to bring this to market. He’s too one man show not gonna give up any control. Guess in the long run and currently too pays the price......shareholders.

It’s only gonna get worse
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Well ouch, he’s a young kid for sure.
I bet he has a amazing future ahead of him, good for you and good for him.
Seeing how young he is, I take back what I said because it definitely was a good joke and I took it seriously.😂
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Be blessed, everyone! We're all on this journey together and with the grace of God and all of Tim's hard work we'll all reap the rewards of our PATIENCE and KINDNESS!

Tim, he's adorable! He has future CEO written all over his sweet little face.

Happy THANKSGIVING MONTH, my friends!

Debbie
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
retsehc

Post by retsehc »

I’ve seen the movie Baby Geniuses and because of that I would place 117% in Timothy D. Dixon to be the CEO even right now! 😂
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

just think

all of your posts will be read by little timmy later.