THANKFUL

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
Rhondap800

Re: THANKFUL

Post by Rhondap800 »

The reason for not using RTT is not having a doctor willing to try.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Its a big problem and sooner or later a family will need to sue to set some case law down. We have tried to help a lot of people and a dozen didn't make it because their doctor and hospital refused.
Rhondap800 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:27 am The reason for not using RTT is not having a doctor willing to try.
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Today I am THANKFUL that ST is relatively calm on this beautiful Tuesday. Lol! The drama of the past couple of weeks seems to have subsided, for now at least. :lol: The majority of the posts are positive, hopeful and encouraging. Praise God!!

Hope everyone is having a Thankful Tuesday. I certainly am.
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I think that is nice change for you all but its cyclic Debbie and they will be back - they will always be back it seems. I try and not look at any of it because it isn't worth my time - once in a while i look in moments of boredom which is rare... this one tickles me pink... I got news for JohnnyBoi (aka antipumper on ST) the next CEO of TSOI is also named Tim Dixon - my Grandson Timothy D. Dixon and if I have my way a Tim Dixon will always be at the helm in successive generations. And so Johnny (aka antipumper on ST) will have to deal with it now won't he.

johnnytrader33 Tuesday, 11/09/21 12:44:57 PM
Re: doogdilinger post# 44528 0
Post # of 44531
Let’s just say this current ceo Tim Dixon is not the ceo to bring this to market. He’s too one man show not gonna give up any control. Guess in the long run and currently too pays the price......shareholders.

It’s only gonna get worse.
DebG53 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:45 am Today I am THANKFUL that ST is relatively calm on this beautiful Tuesday. Lol! The drama of the past couple of weeks seems to have subsided, for now at least. :lol: The majority of the posts are positive, hopeful and encouraging. Praise God!!

Hope everyone is having a Thankful Tuesday. I certainly am.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

How old is your grandson and is he mentally certified?
I’m not judging, but I’m just making a statement that just because you are right as a CEO for TSOI doesn’t mean your grandson is right.
Just because my father is right for building a house doesn’t mean I am right for it.
Everybody is different, what matters most is whomever takes charge after you is mentally prepared to take charge as a CEO and has the smarts, I wouldn’t want a 20 year old or an 18 year old taking charge as CEO with no education, that would be horrible for the company’s future.
Just sharing my thoughts.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

When its time for him to be CEO he will be more than capable Cody don't you worry about that. I'm not going anywhere for a very long time Cody - heck I haven't even got my second breath yet.
Codycrusher wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:22 pm How old is your grandson and is he mentally certified?
I’m not judging, but I’m just making a statement that just because you are right as a CEO for TSOI doesn’t mean your grandson is right.
Just because my father is right for building a house doesn’t mean I am right for it.
Everybody is different, what matters most is whomever takes charge after you is mentally prepared to take charge as a CEO and has the smarts, I wouldn’t want a 20 year old or an 18 year old taking charge as CEO with no education, that would be horrible for the company’s future.
Just sharing my thoughts.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Thankyou :mrgreen:
craigdunn63

Post by craigdunn63 »

Tim
I formally vote,beg,recommend,request (lol) for you to stop answering Codys stupid questions on this 9th day of Nov 2021.
No CEO should have to waste 1 second of his time on this kind of garbage.
All in favor say I…..!

….Sorry I’ve always been a number 2 guy everywhere I work and I fiercely defend the king.

Cody stop it!
This man is busy !
tempo

Post by tempo »

This Cody needs to get mentally certified! What an asinine question to ask anyone let alone our CEO!
ken.p

Post by ken.p »

>How old is your grandson and is he mentally certified?

I can't stop laughing, tears all over my face. :lol: :lol: :lol: