THANKFUL

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
DebG53

THANKFUL

Post by DebG53 »

Forgive the new thread, but every November I like to reflect on things I'm especially thankful for leading up to.... Thanksgiving!
(Yes, I'm thankful every day, but I do some serious reflecting throughout November.)

As I'm sitting here today thinking about the past (almost) 2 years of covid and all the chaos it has brought to our world, I would be remiss to not be greatly thankful for Tim, Tom, the whole team and all the good that is happening at TSI. I hope that we can look past all of the negativity that is out there on the other boards, take a breath and just reflect for a moment in what is to come in the near future.

When my husband convinced me that we should buy into TSOI, it was, of course, with the intention of it shooting up past $1.00 pretty quickly, taking our profits and moving on to the next stock. We had a few "discussions" when that didn't happen as quickly as we had expected! :lol: Fast forward 7 months. We're still here. We've done our research. We've followed ST and gotten involved in this forum and we are hooked. I can honestly say it is a BLESSING to have a small investment in a stock that is going to save lives. It is a BLESSING to have real, honest conversation with the head of this awesome company! It is a BLESSING to have gotten to know some of the other die hard investors here.

The profits will come in time, of that I have no doubt, but now what I really care about is the lives that will be saved. To me, there is no price that can be put on that BLESSING TO COME.

I am so very THANKFUL to have stumbled upon the greatest stock out there....TSOI.... and the most amazing team ever assembled. Tim, today I am THANKFUL for you and your vision.
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
SgtSki1010

Re: THANKFUL

Post by SgtSki1010 »

Your posting reminds me of how fortunate I am. I don't need Thanksgiving to know I am thankful when someone will say, hi, how are you?". I am referring to a stranger on the street. I don't need Thanksgiving to know I am thankful you share and are honest in your doubt and in what you believe.

I will share with you a little secret I learned long ago. Doubt, yes Doubt, is the prelude to happiness.

I would challenge everyone to not make any promises this thanksgiving and to not make any New Years resolutions at years end. Just maybe this year we tell ourselves that Next Year I will do something that I will be truly thankful for. ( like an unexpected outing taking a love one to the park or visiting a family member)
Then for those pesky resolutions. How about this next year we become more resolute in do things in the service to helping bring in a new way to do medicine and a new way to treat people. You know, so when you go see a medical professional they won't be "Practicing Medicine". It all starts with ourselves.
I can''t get to where I can do a Retreat for veterans and their families if I don't raise funds to buy the land, to build a building that will be different and really cool. With away to treat veterans in a way that is a little different.

This company is being built in a way that it will be able to succeed. It could take another year or even two. It could happen tomorrow. We all know that the FDA should have already green lighted this and another company. I can say we all know that change takes time.

If I can try to learn to talk on any type of social media and start posting the Vinyl I play each day then possible more is possible. If I gave up every time a doctor has told me I won't live very long, or when I was told I will be a vegetable in bed in a couple years, how could I possible help a single veteran.?.

Deb, thank you for inspiring me and others.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey Debbie,

You never need apologize here for starting a thread, please start all you care to start and i'll read all of them if they are like this. Like you, I too am thankful every day. Each new day brings fresh new mercies and I am thankful to receive such blessings and I can tell you do too. These last two years have been especially difficult for all of us, no one escaped this and its not over so we have to stick together as people and not fight like tribes of warring factions. We found this period of time to be extremely useful as it allowed me and Dear Thomas to pull out all of our research from years of work and start compiling it, running the experiments, and when novel, file IP. From May of last year to present we have authored and applied for 39 new patents at a rate of 2 per month and we signed every single one of them over to the company free of any encumbrance. Does anyone think we are done? I sure hope not because we've said we have a pile yet to go. We have things coming you can't imagine yet but we have and all in due time.

I'm very happy you decided to go along with your husband - he's a smart chap. Oh listen Debbie lots of people say dumb things "out there" - wherever that is hahaha - things like "big dilution is coming" "its coming in january" and on and on and we don't care about EUA and we don't this and that and the other thing and its all wrong - all of it - you gals/guys can come here and find out if what they say is true - dilution coming - there is always dilution - but they want people to think someone has some 265 million share block and they are dumping in january - its so naive of any understanding of audited financial statements I won't dignify it but I tell all of you right now there is no truth to that nonsense.

I always want to run as fast as I can but sometimes you hit walls and you have to either dig under or go over or knock a hole through it to advance - thats the story of TSOI - and look behind us, walls with holes through them. I always ask for patience of all of you not so my job is easier but so that yours is. We have some of the most disruptive biotechnology on the planet and it will all have its day in the sun - Jadi is the most advanced and it is the object of 90% of our time even if you guys don't see anything at the moment - everyone wants to compare us with giant pharma and their EUA's or trials and think we should be like them - well were not them so why do that. Everyone here is in a very fortunate position if we accomplish 1/10th of what we are working on.

oops i used wrong link..

DebG53 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:47 am Forgive the new thread, but every November I like to reflect on things I'm especially thankful for leading up to.... Thanksgiving!
(Yes, I'm thankful every day, but I do some serious reflecting throughout November.)

As I'm sitting here today thinking about the past (almost) 2 years of covid and all the chaos it has brought to our world, I would be remiss to not be greatly thankful for Tim, Tom, the whole team and all the good that is happening at TSI. I hope that we can look past all of the negativity that is out there on the other boards, take a breath and just reflect for a moment in what is to come in the near future.

When my husband convinced me that we should buy into TSOI, it was, of course, with the intention of it shooting up past $1.00 pretty quickly, taking our profits and moving on to the next stock. We had a few "discussions" when that didn't happen as quickly as we had expected! :lol: Fast forward 7 months. We're still here. We've done our research. We've followed ST and gotten involved in this forum and we are hooked. I can honestly say it is a BLESSING to have a small investment in a stock that is going to save lives. It is a BLESSING to have real, honest conversation with the head of this awesome company! It is a BLESSING to have gotten to know some of the other die hard investors here.

The profits will come in time, of that I have no doubt, but now what I really care about is the lives that will be saved. To me, there is no price that can be put on that BLESSING TO COME.

I am so very THANKFUL to have stumbled upon the greatest stock out there....TSOI.... and the most amazing team ever assembled. Tim, today I am THANKFUL for you and your vision.
Last edited by TimGDixon on Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You give us new treats every day SgtSki - you rock!!!
SgtSki1010 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:43 am Your posting reminds me of how fortunate I am. I don't need Thanksgiving to know I am thankful when someone will say, hi, how are you?". I am referring to a stranger on the street. I don't need Thanksgiving to know I am thankful you share and are honest in your doubt and in what you believe.

I will share with you a little secret I learned long ago. Doubt, yes Doubt, is the prelude to happiness.

I would challenge everyone to not make any promises this thanksgiving and to not make any New Years resolutions at years end. Just maybe this year we tell ourselves that Next Year I will do something that I will be truly thankful for. ( like an unexpected outing taking a love one to the park or visiting a family member)
Then for those pesky resolutions. How about this next year we become more resolute in do things in the service to helping bring in a new way to do medicine and a new way to treat people. You know, so when you go see a medical professional they won't be "Practicing Medicine". It all starts with ourselves.
I can''t get to where I can do a Retreat for veterans and their families if I don't raise funds to buy the land, to build a building that will be different and really cool. With away to treat veterans in a way that is a little different.

This company is being built in a way that it will be able to succeed. It could take another year or even two. It could happen tomorrow. We all know that the FDA should have already green lighted this and another company. I can say we all know that change takes time.

If I can try to learn to talk on any type of social media and start posting the Vinyl I play each day then possible more is possible. If I gave up every time a doctor has told me I won't live very long, or when I was told I will be a vegetable in bed in a couple years, how could I possible help a single veteran.?.

Deb, thank you for inspiring me and others.
ttessier

Post by ttessier »

Very inspiring words. Thank you all.
Thankful for being part of the TSOI family.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Glad to have you. Really great people here with a common cause, go TSOI.
ttessier wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:45 pm Very inspiring words. Thank you all.
Thankful for being part of the TSOI family.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Yes, Thankyou to all of you and Tim.:)
Rhondap800

Post by Rhondap800 »

Thankful, I found this stock 2 years ago when I was looking for alternative treatment for my 84 year old father with COPD and my Sister who suffered with Sarcoidosis and was on oxygen. I was following the trials and could not wait until Phase III trials. My father passed 9/19/2020 of COPD complications of lungs not expelling Carbon Dioxide. My sister passed in August of this year. I am still hear watching this science. I am thankful that it is eventually going to be available for use. I wished it had been available to save their lives. I can't wait to see the outcomes and who it does save.
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Rhonda, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad and sister.

Thank you for sharing. We are invested in something that is going to be epic when all tests, trials and challenges are met. My dad also died of COPD, although it was well before Tim had started this journey. It's comforting to know that before long death from lung diseases will be a thing of the past!

Praying for you today for peace and comfort coming up to the holidays.

Debbie
Rhondap800 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:26 am Thankful, I found this stock 2 years ago when I was looking for alternative treatment for my 84 year old father with COPD and my Sister who suffered with Sarcoidosis and was on oxygen. I was following the trials and could not wait until Phase III trials. My father passed 9/19/2020 of COPD complications of lungs not expelling Carbon Dioxide. My sister passed in August of this year. I am still hear watching this science. I am thankful that it is eventually going to be available for use. I wished it had been available to save their lives. I can't wait to see the outcomes and who it does save.
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
ehrlicheyid

Post by ehrlicheyid »

Rhondap800 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:26 am Thankful, I found this stock 2 years ago when I was looking for alternative treatment for my 84 year old father with COPD and my Sister who suffered with Sarcoidosis and was on oxygen. I was following the trials and could not wait until Phase III trials. My father passed 9/19/2020 of COPD complications of lungs not expelling Carbon Dioxide. My sister passed in August of this year. I am still hear watching this science. I am thankful that it is eventually going to be available for use. I wished it had been available to save their lives. I can't wait to see the outcomes and who it does save.
Hi Rhonda, sorry for your loss.

Any reason why you didn't try our treatments under compassion/RTT grounds?