THANKFUL

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
trader32176

Re: THANKFUL

Post by trader32176 »

TSOI is a mental strengthening exercise in faith.

some peeps in their beliefs also believe in faith.

faith is a lose it all ,and reborn after type of cycle .

you hope for something .
and it eventually comes to fruition. - but you may not always like the answer to your hopes.
a pretty basic concept

for those trading , and going to work every day to make a living , and don't really have the time to do the deep DD .
this is my gift to honor everyone - even someone that went the distance - but didn't get to see the fruits of that work w/ TSOI.

Dr. Hong Ma is @ the top of my list
DailyStockProspector

Post by DailyStockProspector »

I have been off of ST and this board for a while as I have been moving, from Tucson to Colorado, to Washington, to Oregon! Wheww! I finally landed. In any event, there is a lot of talk on the multiple social media sites. Doubts, fears, yady yady, blah, blah... whatever! Folks, sometimes you just have to go with the man, the people, the team behind your investment. Period. Innovators and leaders lead and innovate and they change the world. They do what they do because it is what they were born to do!

Do you believe in Tim and Tom and their team or not? Seems pretty simple. On the average, 2 new patents a month and so much IP and energy. Lab. EUA soon... Tim and Tom are on a non-stop laser-focused mission!

As investors we have the honored privilege of being part of their journey and as a byproduct of their passion, we will reap rewards in due time.

I am so, so, SO proud to be an investor and a supporter of TSI's mission! I have sold my business and invested everything in this stock/company. I have moved to a new town and have rented a room (vs an apartment) so that I can have more money to invest in this stock. I am hoping to get a second job very soon so that I can can put even more $ into this stock. I am sold out and am all in!

The stock can go up, down, or sideways and I am still buying at these ridiculously cheap levels. Tim, Tom, and the whole TSI team, you rock! Keep it up and my God richly bless your efforts!

You press on, despite the naysayers and those who want to depress the stock. It is nice when the stock goes up but if the stock goes down more, I will be among the buyers at even cheaper prices (I do see my total investment amt way down, but that is fine, I kind of hope the stock price stay down for a while so I can buy a lot more in the months to come, as I just got a new job and hope to buy a lot of shares). I know what I own. :-)

Tim and Tom, do what you do best. Innovate, File new patents. File the EUA when it is time, save lives! This story is so amazing and I have told so many about it!

Every day is a new day and I look forward to the day that the big news comes out. Until then, TSI do what you do and investors, all I can say (IMO) is that the days of the low stock prices will not last long.

Tim... Tom... team TSI, you are heroes, and soon the world will give you the credit you rightly deserve.

Go Team TSOI! :-)

May the Lord's blessings be with you all,
Steve :-)
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You've been on an adventure Steve. Welcome home and thank you for the very generous and kind comments. They mean a lot to us.
Tim
Rhondap800

Post by Rhondap800 »

TimGDixon wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:04 am The whole joke was missed... This is Timothy D. Dixon

Joke or not. I come from Entrepreneur parents. They started a steel fabrication company in a barn. Now, it is a corporation. Tim Dixon, if science is his passion. You raise him to continue the path. Two of my siblings continued my father's legacy.

TDD.jpeg

johnnytrader33 Tuesday, 11/09/21 12:44:57 PM
Re: doogdilinger post# 44528 0
Post # of 44531
Let’s just say this current ceo Tim Dixon is not the ceo to bring this to market. He’s too one man show not gonna give up any control. Guess in the long run and currently too pays the price......shareholders.

It’s only gonna get worse
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you and awesome about your parents and your siblings.. It was never really a joke per se because its my desire he would achieve that dream of mine. But he has a way to go still at 18 months.
Rhondap800 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:33 am
TimGDixon wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:04 am The whole joke was missed... This is Timothy D. Dixon

Joke or not. I come from Entrepreneur parents. They started a steel fabrication company in a barn. Now, it is a corporation. Tim Dixon, if science is his passion. You raise him to continue the path. Two of my siblings continued my father's legacy.

TDD.jpeg

johnnytrader33 Tuesday, 11/09/21 12:44:57 PM
Re: doogdilinger post# 44528 0
Post # of 44531
Let’s just say this current ceo Tim Dixon is not the ceo to bring this to market. He’s too one man show not gonna give up any control. Guess in the long run and currently too pays the price......shareholders.

It’s only gonna get worse
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Tim, you're the greatest! Thanks so much x 2.

Pic to come.

:D :D
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You must have got your Hats. You are welcome x2.
DebG53 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:40 pm Tim, you're the greatest! Thanks so much x 2.

Pic to come.

:D :D
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Attachments
20211113_142858.jpg
20211113_142858.jpg (764.47 KiB) Viewed 173 times
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
craigdunn63

Post by craigdunn63 »

DebG53 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:35 amImage
Ok Deb I’m jelly 😊
Y’all look great in your hats. Too cute !
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You guys look fantastic!!!!