TheBearWhisperer

Codycrusher

Re: TheBearWhisperer

Post by Codycrusher »

He is gone, bear sold his shares and took a big loss.
Even if some shareholders are negative, negative, positive, sad or whatever, I find it sad some people are losing faith and selling due to the SP drop, some shareholders don’t look at the science but instead base there investments upon Share Price.
I look forward to the science because that’s where the big bucks are for the share price down the road.🤩
4HeadedBioNut

Post by 4HeadedBioNut »

Tim, do you feel we are getting closer to an EUA update as in by by next “Tuesdae”?
nirajpdl123

Post by nirajpdl123 »

Lol shine a light on the darkness and it goes away. :)
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Every day we are closer 4H... these liars and deceivers who talk smack out there are doing just that - talking smack. Sometimes they can't control themselves like bearboipigmangurl and now he's gone and plumb disappeared off the face of the earth... its because, like bearmnapigboiwoman, they are amateurs ... all day long they tell whomever will read their propaganda that we are not pushing EUA or we have changed our tune - seriously what the heck does that mean? Where have we or me or anyone at TSOI ever articulated that... never is when. This other little antipimple/aka/johnnypimple tells people all day long that come january 265 million shares will be dumped. Another lie. I don't comment on published financial statements because I already 302/906 certify them and they speak for themselves. But i will say this, if thats pimpleboi's understanding of what that disclosure says he should get out of the stock business and trade baseball cards. Go consult an SEC atty and a CPA and see if thats their conclusion - yet they tell these lies over and over. So yes EUA is still as important as ever - and so is Phase 3 and everything else we are working on here. Picture 20 clocks on my wall, they all read a different time but they are all ticking forward.
4HeadedBioNut wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:02 am Tim, do you feel we are getting closer to an EUA update as in by by next “Tuesdae”?
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

nirajpdl123 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:25 pm Lol shine a light on the darkness and it goes away. :)
quote12.jpg
quote12.jpg (143.6 KiB) Viewed 192 times
4HeadedBioNut

Post by 4HeadedBioNut »

Just looking forward to the bbq
Got a feelin Spicoldude and self gonna sing some Old School Rock and Roll on stage...😎