Central Apnea & TIA

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
SgtSki1010

Central Apnea & TIA

Post by SgtSki1010 »

Tim,

I deal with Obstructed and Central Apnea. My question is about Central Apnea & TIA. TIA is basically a blood clot. I know I am giving a short answer regarding strokes. When a blood clot reaches the brain it shuts down oxygen. It appeared to me when reading about TIA that it is almost identical to how Central Apnea is shutting oxygen to the brain.
Are you considering this when dealing with Parkinson disease and CTE? I know chemical exposure is a reason for For these and TIA is clotting.

My question is two fold:
First, With these injections being of concern for clotting issues possible is TIA a side affect of them possible?
Second, Is Hyperlipidemia something that could directly affect both diagnosis's ?
TimGDixon

Re: Central Apnea & TIA

Post by TimGDixon »

I'm not really grasping your question. Yes apnea can be involved in patients who have both CTE and Parkinson's but its not anything that we are addressing clinically with JadiCells. I don't know what clotting issues you are referring to from injections, injections of what?

Hyperlipidemia i have no idea about.
SgtSki1010 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:28 am Tim,

I deal with Obstructed and Central Apnea. My question is about Central Apnea & TIA. TIA is basically a blood clot. I know I am giving a short answer regarding strokes. When a blood clot reaches the brain it shuts down oxygen. It appeared to me when reading about TIA that it is almost identical to how Central Apnea is shutting oxygen to the brain.
Are you considering this when dealing with Parkinson disease and CTE? I know chemical exposure is a reason for For these and TIA is clotting.

My question is two fold:
First, With these injections being of concern for clotting issues possible is TIA a side affect of them possible?
Second, Is Hyperlipidemia something that could directly affect both diagnosis's ?
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

Vaccines for Covid.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

parkinsons and shaking like hell on earth

i'm tired of peeps that don't know about this at all . i got friends of mine shaking
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I don't know about that happening per se but i'll see if there is any reports or papers published.
SgtSki1010 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:39 am Vaccines for Covid.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

We are working on that very thing ...
trader32176 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:41 am parkinsons and shaking like hell on earth

i'm tired of peeps that don't know about this at all . i got friends of mine shaking
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

thank you , and the MJ Fox foundation thanks you Tim,
and your Team -
even when they don't know it
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

I have Parkinson disease. I will share that I have noticed that just like myself, many don't even know they have it. When a friend of mine came to visit that I hadn't seen in years I could see just how sick he is. When he came back over a few days after that I had shared with him what the signs and symptoms of this disease is and I also gave him the info that broke down the stages of the disease. He and his spouse a month later shared with me that yes he did have many of the symptoms.

So many veterans have serious issues. I can recognize many because I have many. I guess it goes with the saying, you don't know what you don't know until you know it. That is so very true when it come to our health and medical issues.
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

When I play vinyl records you can't tell if I am moving to the music or is something else happening.
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

Here is an interesting thing I ran across. I have researched many things associated with Parkinson Disease.

Internal vibration: Internal vibrations are like tremors that happen inside your body. You can’t see internal vibrations, but you can feel them. They produce a quivering sensation inside your arms, legs, chest, or abdomen.

Internal vibrations aren’t as life-altering as external tremors. For example, you won’t physically shake while trying to pour a cup of tea or write a letter. Internal vibrations also aren’t the same as vertigo, which is another symptom of some neurological conditions. Vertigo feels like the world is spinning around you.

Still, internal tremors can feel unpleasant. And because they aren’t visible, these tremors can be hard to explain to your doctor. Keep reading to learn more about possible causes for your internal tremors and next steps.

Tremors are caused by damage in your brain affecting the nerves that control your muscles. Internal vibrations are thought to stem from the same causes as tremors. The shaking may simply be too subtle to see.

Nervous system conditions such as Parkinson’s disease. One study reported that 33 percent of people with Parkinson’s disease had internal vibrations. Thirty-six percent of people with MS and 55 percent of people with essential tremor also reported feeling internal vibrations. Sometimes, anxiety can cause or worsen the tremors.

Most people with internal tremors also have other sensory symptoms, such as aching, tingling, and burning. The other symptoms you have with the vibrations can give clues to which condition you have.

Symptoms of Parkinson’s disease include:
tight muscles that are hard to move
slow, shuffling, stiff movements
small handwriting
quiet or hoarse voice
loss of your sense of smell
serious look on your face, called a mask
trouble sleeping
constipation
dizziness

Symptoms of essential tremor include:

small movements of the arms and legs, especially when you are active
head nodding
twitching in your eyelids and other parts of your face
quivering or shaky voice
trouble with balance
problems writing

This only talking about internal Tremors. Which is one issue under Parkinson Disease. There are several other factors.