How is our Navy SEAL doing ?

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
trader32176

How is our Navy SEAL doing ?

Post by trader32176 »

How is our Navy SEAL doing after his first treatment ?

when you are a patient you have joined the TSOI family .
TimGDixon

Re: How is our Navy SEAL doing ?

Post by TimGDixon »

Its just been a month and I think follow-up visit is scheduled and should take place soon. As soon as I know we will either make a soft announcement here or maybe a PR. We'll see.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

i was thinking about him , and it is under a month .

not everyone knows how long it takes to see improvement from a stem cell treatment - but i am really following his status.

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I know there is by design a 30 or so day follow-up could be plus/minus of 30 depending on availability - but I am eager to see how he is doing.
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

I will only add that I know what Quadrmune & Projuvenol have done for me. For those interested I am sharing a bit about myself in a room on stocktwits. Anyone that wishes to share what I am writing there they can.
craigdunn63

Post by craigdunn63 »

Hey I’ve got a question.?
If tomorrow you had 200k orders could you fill them and how long would it take in light of today’s news ?
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

200k units of JadiCells? It would be difficult under RTT use or even eIND (emergency) to have that many patients all at the same time. RTT and eIND are case by case and eIND requires FDA approval so it would not only be the manufacturing its all the paperwork for every patient who has to clear our own medical triage before the company approves the use. EUA could approach that kind of inventory but still an unknown. With that said, cells can be produced fairly quickly - a single umbilical cord contains enough cells to fill 10,000 vials of 100 million cells each and patients will require 200 million cells each under current protocol of ARDS/Lung failure. So, theoretically 20 umbilical cords could produce the 200,000 units.
craigdunn63 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:06 pm Hey I’ve got a question.?
If tomorrow you had 200k orders could you fill them and how long would it take in light of today’s news ?
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Well the fact is, and I am wondering this, when it comes to filing for EUA, don’t you have to be able to prove in the filings before you file that you can produce enough Jadicells for all the patients requesting for it from EUA approval once you get EUA approval, I’m just saying that let’s say you filed tomorrow, for example, wouldn’t you have to prove to the FDA that you can meet the demand for the possible Massive amount of patients that are going to get thrown at you due to EUA approval when FDA approves because the fda is going to want you to be able to prove, TSOI to be able to prove they can meet any demand of patients through EUA approval if they APPROVE TSOI’s Jadicell, because EUA is a big deal and that opens the doors to hundreds of thousands if not MILLIONS of patients with possible lung damage/ARDS
My question is, can TSOI meet the demand and is it required for you to prove this in your filings? Is this going to be part of your filings and I still want to know if TSOI is going to be able to meet an unprecedented demand of patients because you never know how many patients get thrown at your door when EUA approved and the FDA is going to want to be sure before they Approve TSOI’s Jadicell for EUA that TSOI can meet the demand in the United States for EUA approval before the FDA green lights TSOI’s Jadicell for EUA approval.
craigdunn63

Post by craigdunn63 »

That is excellent info and great news! Anybody who is an organ donor will agree to that ya know and there’s a lot of us so inventory will be plentiful.
So yeah theoretically speaking this can scale fairly easily from what I’m gathering? My example was a lil far fetched lol of 200k people but I was just trying to get a thearetical response.
I can’t wait to hear about the vet undergoing treatment because I have a traumatic brain injury too and will see if I can get qualified for the same treatment. So apart from having 60k/968k shares invested here that’s my main motive for being a lil over board lol
I need this for me so I can work again if I do chose and my family to deal with me. Lot of anger issues with a brain injury . So strange to me.
Thanks Tim for taking time and talking to us all.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I understand what you are asking but I think I explained in a previous post that large scale manufacturing is not an obstacle and we always have backup capacity through contract manufacturing - we just don't make as much margin if we contract it out. 200 umbilical cords will treat 1,000,000 patients. In my county there were probably 200 babies born today, plenty of raw material. Let's hope its not millions of patients and that its more in line with thousands - we're not in this for EUA, and we are not looking for large masses of dying people, heaven forbid, thats something we are compelled to do out of compassion and if we helped 10 or 10,000 it would be amazing. Remember what the end game is here Cody, registration of the cell for use in the general population with lung disease. We have a clinical trial to get through to get there so thats the bright shiny object of my obsession and affection.
Codycrusher wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:55 pm Well the fact is, and I am wondering this, when it comes to filing for EUA, don’t you have to be able to prove in the filings before you file that you can produce enough Jadicells for all the patients requesting for it from EUA approval once you get EUA approval, I’m just saying that let’s say you filed tomorrow, for example, wouldn’t you have to prove to the FDA that you can meet the demand for the possible Massive amount of patients that are going to get thrown at you due to EUA approval when FDA approves because the fda is going to want you to be able to prove, TSOI to be able to prove they can meet any demand of patients through EUA approval if they APPROVE TSOI’s Jadicell, because EUA is a big deal and that opens the doors to hundreds of thousands if not MILLIONS of patients with possible lung damage/ARDS
My question is, can TSOI meet the demand and is it required for you to prove this in your filings? Is this going to be part of your filings and I still want to know if TSOI is going to be able to meet an unprecedented demand of patients because you never know how many patients get thrown at your door when EUA approved and the FDA is going to want to be sure before they Approve TSOI’s Jadicell for EUA that TSOI can meet the demand in the United States for EUA approval before the FDA green lights TSOI’s Jadicell for EUA approval.