a peek inside...

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

a peek inside...

Post by TimGDixon »

Thought you all might enjoy these short videos.

Video1: We make a product called NanoPSA that contains two compounds, Patented NanoStilbene and Glucoraphanin. Now some may be familiar with that word glucoraphanin from me talking about it before. What is it? Glucoraphanin is a compound that belongs to a class of chemicals known as glucosinolates. These compounds are found in nature and can be converted into new compounds by way of hydrolization or enzymatic conversion. In this case we are extracting glucoraphanin. Glucoraphanin is a bio-inactive compound that when exposed to certain bacteria or enzymes instantly converts into a new class of chemical known as isothiocyanates and in this case the new molecule is called Sulforaphane. So where does glucoraphanin come from? We use 3 day old broccoli sprouts that are harvested at hr72 and immediately freeze dried. We powder them down to a fine powder and process them by a method called Soxhlet Extraction. Thats what you see in that contraption that has a boiling flask and soxhlet extractor/condensor stacked vertically. The soxhlet works by delivering a vaporized solvent up through tubing where it cools inside the condensor and is dripped into that tube looking thing (called a thimble) that contains powdered broccoli sprouts. Eventually that tube fills with solvent that has extracted the glucoraphanin out and overflows by siphon down into collection flask and repeats this process over and over until there is nothing left to extract. That extract then goes into the other device you see which is simply a rotary evaporator that allows me to remove all the solvent yielding the purified glucoraphanin extract. We then dilute it with NanoStilbene and it is packaged in capsule form. So in the end it is the consumer who is the final lab. Now there is another way of activating or converting glucoraphanin into sulforaphane and this is with an enzyme called myrosinase.

Two ways this occurs, eat some cabbage and broccoli together. The broccoli contains the glucoraphanin and the cabbage contains the enzyme myrosinase which comes from a cell in the cabbage called a myyrosin cell. So if you like those two veggies then every time you eat it you are getting sulforaphane, the problem is the amount is very small so you have to eat a lot. Enters NanoPSA that contains 74mg of obtainable sulforaphane and 125mg of nano particle pterostilbene, i.e., NanoStilbene - why NanoStilbene - we need the gut in good health to obtain maximum yield and nanostilbene instantly corrects disbiosis of the gut and provides highly favorable environment for conversion to take place - yes all of this is designed into it. One of the many benefits to men for taking NanoPSA is that it has the ability to cause the prostate to produce stem cells which help repair damage, it does this because as it converts into sulforphane it has to shed a molecule of hydrogen sulfide gas and that mol of gas stimulates stem cell production. This gettng lon, suffice iot to say this is what I do in the middle of the night while all you are peacefully sleepy bye-bye.

Video 2: This an extraction of the enzyme myrosinase I spoke of above. Just like the glucoraphanin process we extract the compound by way of soxhlet extraction and then it too passes through the evaporator and is also diluted with nanostilbene and packaged as capsules - no its not on the market yet - you are peeking into R&D. No I am not using cabbage (i dont like cabbage) to obtain the nzyme. I am using a very special mustard seed that comes from north africa because it yields a high level of enzyme per kilogram as compared to any other plant. Keep in mind you guys, none of these compounds exist freely in nature. You cannot go buy sulforaphane anywhere and you cannot buy myrosinase anywhere because i am the only guy doing this. Any who I hope you all enjoy the videos.

strawpatch

Re: a peek inside...

Post by strawpatch »

Thanks for the peek under the hood.

One of the reasons TSOI is so interesting to follow is that you are so diversified. You build the science knowledge which you use to move forward with products and potential future therapies, whether anti-inflammatory medicines or cancer or....

Glad you are away from looking at social media for a while. Just keep enjoying the work that you and your merry band of geniuses do... We shareholders and fans of TSOI are along for the ride.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you Strawpatch very kind if you indeed. I get the feeling sometimes people think we should do one thing only until they are satisfied but thats not how science works. I just finished my morning work and have a few free moments here so let me tell you a little story.

A few years back one morning one my team, Dr. Kesari called me, prolly 4am on his way to hospital and he says "hey man you ever here of sulforaphane?" I said no man what is it.. he said I sent you a few papers, read them and make me some. It took 15 months to get him some. Not because I suddenly fell into a Rumpelstiltskin stupor... because the science took that long. Sulforaphane is not a compound you can just buy in bulk like most dietary supplements - there is no legal synthetic and so I had to first find a source, I cleared the produce section at Ralphs a few times... wasn't enough in it, hmmm. Ok back to the drawing board and eventually i was able to find a source that was 98% glucoraphanin (the precursor) but I had to engineer a process to get it out with the greatest yield and that took many many months to do and about 15 months later I swallowed down the first stable extract and thats how it happens - we are not a vitamin co. we produce high quality, high purity, highly concentrated compounds. Why do it otherwise? So when people look down their nose at our product list its not exactly fair but that doesn't change who we are. Had Santosh not requested this chemical we wouldn't have QuadraMune today because sulforaphane led to Nigella Sativa (black seed) which contains a chemical called thymoquinone - thymoquinone is the only natural precursor to hydroxychloroquine - so everyone who takes QM gets a dose of hydroxychloroquine - the magic happens in their gut, the same processes that convert glucoraphanin into sulforaphane turn thymo into hydroxy. Bet most of you didn't know that. So theres a little story for you Strawpatch.
Tim

PS I meant to add and thymo led me to EGCg and then the lightbulb went off once I shepherded all the science together. And here we are 12 patents later.
strawpatch wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:14 am Thanks for the peek under the hood.

One of the reasons TSOI is so interesting to follow is that you are so diversified. You build the science knowledge which you use to move forward with products and potential future therapies, whether anti-inflammatory medicines or cancer or....

Glad you are away from looking at social media for a while. Just keep enjoying the work that you and your merry band of geniuses do... We shareholders and fans of TSOI are along for the ride.
TSOI_Ry

Post by TSOI_Ry »

I love this stuff....😎

Tim Dixon = Absolute Genius

If this doesn’t get you going faithful, what else will??
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

SO glad that you've jumped over here, TT! I hate what they did to you on ST. So many of the faithful longs are over here, though, so I'm glad we can benefit from your comments without all the drama that goes on over there!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie

TSOI_Ry wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:08 pm I love this stuff....😎

Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

But wait I thought you were me? i'm confused because you are also supposed to be Trader32176 and he is suppose to be you.... we live in strange times. Thank you for the very nice comments.
TSOI_Ry wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:08 pm I love this stuff....😎

4realz

Post by 4realz »

Knowing the progression and history of any product is key .. so .. did Dr. Kesari have some revelation as to the need for Sulforaphane in a supplement? was there something he was working on at the time that he was hoping to treat with it directly? I am familiar with what it has developed into and Quadramune has proven benefits; what was the initial target?
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

For Santosh it was cancer that he was interested in - he just didn't realize it would be 15 months before we had a consistent and stable product. Sulforaphane is not an ingredient as in a stand-alone molecule like pterostilbene, that can be purchased in bulk. So the only way to obtain it is as I have described or eat an awful lot of broccoli or an awful lot of sprouts. It was first offered to the public in the form of NanoPSA which is an encapsulated product contain nanostilbene and liquid glucoraphanin which is the precursor to sulforaphane. You also cannot buy glucoraphanin as a stand alone ingredient but all broccoli contains it. At day 3 of the plants life cycle it contains 98% glucoraphanin and at flower stage a few %.
4realz wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:05 am Knowing the progression and history of any product is key .. so .. did Dr. Kesari have some revelation as to the need for Sulforaphane in a supplement? was there something he was working on at the time that he was hoping to treat with it directly? I am familiar with what it has developed into and Quadramune has proven benefits; what was the initial target?
4realz

Post by 4realz »

Very interesting ... thank you sir, for the background story. :-)
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

4realz wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:18 am Very interesting ... thank you sir, for the background story. :-)
Here's 15 months condensed into some pictures.

sequence-nanopsa-10-10-19.jpg
sequence-nanopsa-10-10-19.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 204 times