Covid-19, Variants and Quadramune...

TSOI_Ry

Covid-19, Variants and Quadramune...

Post by TSOI_Ry »

As I speak with friends and family about the benefits of Quadramune, I’m finding that those who are vaccinated re CV19 ask a similar version of the same question: “I’m vaccinated, why would I need to take Quadramune?” For those, like myself, who have experienced the benefits of QM (im not vaccinated) what is the most concise/best answer to this question, and why is buttressing our immune systems paramount EVEN (and maybe even particularly) if vaccinated. This is a concern as reports of hundreds if not thousands of variants replicate w increasing speed.
2nd Q: Are present CV19 vaccinations a benefit/false sense of security re: Variants?

3rd Q: What's the relationship between mRNA vaccines and variant replication? If mRNA Vaccines don’t “kill” the virus, what exactly is accomplished?
4th Q: The early introduction of booster shots seems to highlight an antibody sustainability issue. Do flu/virus vaccines prevent or dissuade our immune systems from addressing vira loads as intended?

An argument is often made raising the Polio Vaccine when discussing the efficacy/safety of mRNA vaccines. Maybe you could briefly explain the difference for those of us who find this comparison intellectually impotent.

Thx Tim! 😁

Ryan
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
TimGDixon

Re: Covid-19, Variants and Quadramune...

Post by TimGDixon »

Hi Ryan,

Good questions.
1) QuadraMune is a serious immune booster in not only unvaccinated people but vaccinated as well. Take away covid-19 for the moment. Our bodies are under constant assault from the environments we live, work, eat and sleep in. By taking QM you keep your immune system in a state of vigilance rather than wait until something comes along and then try and treat it with QM, which may be just as beneficial but you may have prevented that illness in the first place. This doesn't mean QM is for everyone and each person needs to decide. Maybe they have a really good diet rich with poly-phenols, antioxidants and anti-inflammatories already, but most of us don't. We eat on the go, we run ourselves ragged, we don't drink enough water and we breathe bad air.

2) We have a lot of questions about the longevity of certainly the Pfizer vaccine since we are seeing many breakthrough cases. Currently there is no covid test that will tell you which variant you have, they are either positive to sars/cov2 or not. I personally know 3 people right now with breakthrough infections who were vaccinated with Pfizer.

3) There is some thought that something we call antibody enhanced dependency (AED) is occurring in Pfizer vaccinated people, that is, the vaccine itself is facilitating the new infection. On the other hand it's also quite possible that they made a dosing error that is now locked into the manufacturing and administration, meaning there is not enough of the "S" protein (surface glycoprotein) in the vaccine to stimulate long term immune system memory. This is why they are trying to push boosters but FDA said no under age 65. So for now Ryan we just cant say either way, all the more reason to take QM.

4) is related to 3 but let me continue. The vaccine doesn't kill anything. It exposes the immune system to the foreign protein and the immune says hey you guys this is a bad pathogen send out NK cells, t cells, b cells, make tolerogenic memory and produce neutralizing antibodies (yes some little immune guy in a control room sent that message) - all of that "kills" the virus. No one who has been sick and survived did so without their immune system killing it - some need significant help to achieve that and others, young people for example, had no symptoms but now have self-immunity to sars/cov2.

So in the case of a single person who gets covid-19 and survives that person survived because his/her immune system mounted an attack and killed the virus, recorded the event, and is now vigilant to a future exposure/infection. In some ways the same applies to getting the vaccine, you have some memory to ward off future infection/exposure and if they get sick their immune system will mount a new attack. Jonas Salk knew that if polio infected the human host then it didn't matter if they obtained some future immunity because its too late, polio has done the damage and their is no reversing that, so Salk knew his vaccine had to stoop it dead in its track the first time a human was exposed. You only got one polio shot and it lasts a lifetime - that is the definition of a vaccine to me.

Hope that answer your Q's.
Tim
TSOI_Ry wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:44 am As I speak with friends and family about the benefits of Quadramune, I’m finding that those who are vaccinated re CV19 ask a similar version of the same question: “I’m vaccinated, why would I need to take Quadramune?” For those, like myself, who have experienced the benefits of QM (im not vaccinated) what is the most concise/best answer to this question, and why is buttressing our immune systems paramount EVEN (and maybe even particularly) if vaccinated. This is a concern as reports of hundreds if not thousands of variants replicate w increasing speed.
2nd Q: Are present CV19 vaccinations a benefit/false sense of security re: Variants?

3rd Q: What's the relationship between mRNA vaccines and variant replication? If mRNA Vaccines don’t “kill” the virus, what exactly is accomplished?
4th Q: The early introduction of booster shots seems to highlight an antibody sustainability issue. Do flu/virus vaccines prevent or dissuade our immune systems from addressing vira loads as intended?

An argument is often made raising the Polio Vaccine when discussing the efficacy/safety of mRNA vaccines. Maybe you could briefly explain the difference for those of us who find this comparison intellectually impotent.

Thx Tim! 😁

Ryan