Johnnytrader33

TimGDixon

Re: Johnnytrader33

Post by TimGDixon »

You see now johnny boi has started something that has to be settled... but i think its too late to bring him back... yeah its too late johnny boi...

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

People like johnny boi just can't stop running their mouths... heres news johhny boi - when you start signing the checks you can call the shots .. in the mean time I will do whatever I want to do with my time... the buck stops here son. You still haven't registered for an account here johnny to plead your case cause right now, it ain't looking too good for you... LIBEL is a SOB johnny boi and you are guilty..

johnnysosad6.png
johnnysosad6.png (147.7 KiB) Viewed 290 times
Last edited by TimGDixon on Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Ask them johhny boi... Dr. Ichim posted his number - call him - he's the other half of the board of directors... well what you waiting for johnny boi.... finger broke.. don't write checks you can't cash but by all means keep running your mouth...

johnnynerveless-6.png
johnnynerveless-6.png (128.29 KiB) Viewed 289 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Johnny boi doesn't actually need to make another libelous statement.. good luck son...

California Civil Code (Cal. Civ. Code) states that defamation is effected by either libel or slander. If a statement is made verbally, it is slander. If made in writing, it is libel.

Cal. Civ. Code §45 and Cal. Civ. Code §46 provide codified definitions for both libel and slander. Cal. Civ. Code states:

Libel is a false and unprivileged publication by writing, printing, picture, effigy, or other fixed representation to the eye, which exposes any person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, or obloquy, or which causes him to be shunned or avoided, or which tends to injure him in his occupation.

In some states, libel can sometimes be charged as a crime and be punishable by a fine and jail time. However, in California, people who have been defamed are limited to their right to recover damages in a civil lawsuit.

Defenses to defamation in California

The defendant’s statement was true; the defendants statement's were false
The statement wasn’t published; the defendants statement's were published
The statement was privileged; the defendants statement's were not privileged
The statement wasn’t made negligently or with malice; and/or,; the defendants statement's were negligent and malicious
The defendant never said anything negative about the plaintiff.; everything the defendant said was about the Plaintiff

Sorry - looks like you lose johnny boi.. of course you could write a full confession and throw your boss under the boss and i might let you go...
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

What you said johnny is libel - do you get it? you used a credit card to pay for your ihub membership and when i serve them with a subpoena they are going to give you up so fast it ain't funny because otherwise they get named as codefendants - you get it johhnny boi? You have no defense - you told the world i was pumping and dumping and me and insiders were selling - where is your proof johnny boi.. that hangs your ass son... of course if you have proof put it up...

johnnynophunny.png
johnnynophunny.png (302.5 KiB) Viewed 273 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

keep em coming son...
johnnyringoboi7.png
johnnyringoboi7.png (123.17 KiB) Viewed 273 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Oh my if i threatened you, you better call the Po-Po johnny boi.. but it is you who just told another lie - please provide the specific threat johnny boi or go home.
johnnynolearnnothing-7.png
johnnynolearnnothing-7.png (121.2 KiB) Viewed 271 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

My address is 4093 Oceanside Blvd. Suite B in oceanside ca johnny boi.. come on over - libel laws don't give a crap about your disclaimer smart ass. im gonna sue you boi don't you get it - you stepped in the stinking pile of dog crap and now you want to make more false statements that i physically threatened you - point it out johnny boi? word for word, spell it out son, or do you have a mouth full of ????
johnnyringoboi8.png
johnnyringoboi8.png (134.56 KiB) Viewed 259 times
Last edited by TimGDixon on Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You ain't making sense johnny boi - i don't work for you - you are no one - better go run for cover
johnnynutsack-7.png
johnnynutsack-7.png (142.82 KiB) Viewed 258 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

run johhny run as fast as you can... maybe i wont catch you...

johnnyrearview-7.png
johnnyrearview-7.png (157.03 KiB) Viewed 258 times