Testimonials

TimGDixon

Re: Testimonials

Post by TimGDixon »

wow - thats really huge and im glad no one was hurt - without a doubt our longshoreman are hard working people who do a dangerous job to bring stuff to the shelf at 7-11. Thanks for your hard work and im really happy to know QM is helping you - thats what its supposed to do :-)

Tim
Hundredaire

Post by Hundredaire »

30 DAY UPDATE

Not sure if there is a meter or chart for measuring risk level. I would call my risk level MODERATE. Girlfriend is a CNA and works once each week on a floor full of COVID positive patients. Of course she wears all required PPE, mask and face shield when on this floor. Washes her work uniform separately at home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the past 30 days:
- We visited the beach in San Diego. I didn't wear a mask unless we were in a store or restaurant. As mentioned, there were thousands of people not wearing masks in the area.
- Visited her family and friends in BHC Arizona. No mask
- Locally in Vegas, I have only been to gas stations, grocery stores and Home Depot. Mask worn in these locations.
- Also went for a walk on Fremont Street in Downtown Vegas. Mask was worn.
- Went out to eat. Did not wear mask at the table.
- GF flew to Spokane and back to visit family. Camped in Idaho. No mask
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1: (7/20/20) Feeling good. Took one pill at 5:00 PM
Day 2: Only noticeable change is my tennis elbow doesn't hurt as much today.
Day 3: No changes. Tennis elbow hurts
Day 4: Took two in morning instead of one in morning, one in evening. Tennis elbow not bad
Day 5: (7/24/20) Girlfriend says Covid patient #'s in local LV hospitals is high
Day 6: Day one in Mission Beach. Thousands of people on beach and in the area, masks are quite rare.
Day 7: Day two in Mission Beach. Lots of people, no masks
Day 8: (7/27/20) No elbow pain
Day 9: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 10: Day 4 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 11: Day 5 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 12: (7/31/20) Day 6 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 13: Day 7 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 14: Day 8 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. Headache - Alka Seltzer - All is good!
Day 15: Day 9 since being around thousands of unmasked people in San Diego. All is good!
Day 16: (8/4/20) Day 10 since San Diego. All good! Even more Covid patients in GF's hospital here in Vegas.
Day 17: Day 11 since San Diego. All good!
Day 18: Day 12 since San Diego. Same. Elbow / forearm tendinitis is still touchy
Day 19: Day 13 since San Diego. Guess it's safe to say "no Covid" or at least symptom free from Covid-19
Day 20: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 21: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 22: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 23: (8/11/20) No noticeable effects or changes
Day 24: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 25: Need to mention that my neck has been a mess for years. Really tight about the past 4 years. Something I just live with. But in the past two weeks I have noticed my neck getting better allowing more movement and range. Coincidence? I think not!
Day 26: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 27: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 28: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 29: No noticeable effects or changes
Day 30: (8/18/20) Showing no symptoms of Covid or anything after 30 days of QM. That was the goal.
Tennis elbow is still an annoyance but I am frequently using my bad arm. An unexpected positive is I have gained more movement in my neck.

Others have benefited by sleeping better. No such luck for me. I only get four to five hours sleep per night.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Hundredaire,
It's amazing that you didn't get the virus during your time on the beach in San Diego .

Great report !
Hundredaire

Post by Hundredaire »

I haven't posted an update since 8/18/20. Figured I would chime in one more time since Covid numbers* are climbing again. (*Could be partially politically motivated by the media)

Still symptom free. Still have never been tested. Still taking one QM in the morning before work and one when I get home around 4:30 after work. Been pretty carefree with the mask wearing. I do wear as required when going to stores and restaurants but I do not wear in the park or around friends that aren't wearing them.

My girlfriend and I have been to, or had, at least 10 get togethers with friends and friends of friends since my last update including a couple out of state trips . No mask worn by anybody at these get togethers. Age range is approx 30 - 66 and everyone, especially the older ones, has their own choice to either wear or not to wear a mask.

As previously mentioned, the girlfriend is a nurse. Recently, a couple of her co-workers tested positive for Covid and were immediately sent home to quarantine. Girlfriend and I are still symptom free.
Jeff72

Post by Jeff72 »

Back in July I went on a golf trip with 7 friends for a 4 days. After the trip all 7 of my friends tested positive for COVID19 except for myself. I did everything on the trip that they did except the only difference is that I had been on Quadramune for 2 months before the trip. Thankful for Quadramune!
EhrTSOI

Post by EhrTSOI »

Wow that's amazing , 4 days later with all 7 friends testing positive and your negative after all that...
QM super charged your immune system for sure...

Amazing Jeff72

Ehr
valfaro

Post by valfaro »

Thanks for sharing Jeff72. The wife and I are going on our 5th month. I travel to El Paso and surrounding areas monthly on business. It feels great having QM protection.
Hundredaire

Post by Hundredaire »

Well, it was bound to happen. As previously mentioned, my girlfriend works at a hospital and has to work on the floor with all the Covid patients at least once or twice a week. She tested positive today. The docs in the hospital believe healthcare workers transfer it to each other after they leave their patients rooms and go to the break room where they let their guard down, take off their gear and mask and talk to each other.

She lives with me and we sleep together of course so we are about to find out how well Quadramune works. She doesn't take it. I've been on it for a few months. She was scheduled to get her vaccine shot this week. Not sure what that will do for her now.

Honestly, at the current price, I was recently thinking I was not going to reorder. But, I'm about to order one more bottle as I only have enough for four more days.

I still have no plans to go spend money on a Covid test but if I start to get any symptoms, I'll probably give in and get the test.

Will update next week. Should have all our answers by then.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey Hundredaire thanks for the update - indeed we will all be waiting with baited breath - we only wish the best for your girlfriend - i imagine she's generally healthy and should be able to defeat covid-19 like 98% of the rest of the world. As to vaccine, she just got the better one by getting it naturally.

I wanted to add - if you use the 'james' code at checkout it gives some kind of discount - but i'll do you one better - if your girlfriend is willing to take quadramune as an immune booster i will stick an extra bottle in the box for her - just put a note in your checkout that lets me know this is you.
Last edited by TimGDixon on Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I want to reiterate that we read all of these and we are greatly encouraged - thank you all for sharing.
Tim