Testimonials

TimGDixon

Testimonials

Post by TimGDixon »

We had some great testimonials from you folks and someone suggested we add a forum for those testimonies.
trader32176

Re: Testimonials

Post by trader32176 »

Tim,

I have been using ProJuvenol for several years now,

and by taking it before bed , I seem to get the greatest benefits .

On the label is says it supports cellular protection and rejuvenation .

Most people would be taking it for anti aging purposes, but for some reason it lowers the inflammation levels in my body .

I'm not sure exactly how it works on inflammation , but it seems to lower my inflammation levels when I need a product to do that .

Maybe it's the curcumin in the ProJuvenol that tackles the inflammation .

Whatever it is , it works for me !

Thanks for this product ,

Trader
Hundredaire

Post by Hundredaire »

Started QuadraMune last week just as precaution since my GF is a nurse on a floor with Covid patients. I felt fine at the start of this but one non-Covid issue I did have at the start was tendinitis. Specifically tennis elbow.

It may or may not be a coincidence but one thing I have noticed is the inflammation related pain was reduced by the third day of QM use and now that I am a week in, their is very little inflammation. I am still limiting use of my right arm.

This could be an unexpected bonus for QuadraMune users. Hope others with tendinitis give this a try and see if they experience the same results.
Hundredaire

Post by Hundredaire »

One more update from me...

July 25th is Day 6 of my QuadraMune use of two pills per day.
The girlfriend and I decided to take a weekend trip to San Diego. We arrived at Mission Beach early on Saturday. We immediately noticed that about 98% - 99% of the approximate 2000 - 3000 people in that area were NOT wearing mask. Seems only store/shop owners, life guards and a couple visitors were wearing them.

My GF kept hers on and I shed mine as we walked around while maintaining a sufficient distance between myself and all the strangers without masks. The bulk of the people in the area we in their 20's. Some young kids and other 30 - 60 with only a couple 70 plus. I am 56 years old with a very good immune system.

Will try to remember to post a follow up in 7 - 10 days but if you want to be part of a live clinical trial, just visit a SoCal beach. I will soon find out how well QM works!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hope you enjoyed the weather its usually pretty nice down there this time of year. Thanks for sharing.
Tim
Scienceguy

Post by Scienceguy »

Just received my free QM. I will start taking it in Sunday. I have asthma and live in the south so I’m hoping to see if I can tell a difference in my breathing while taking QM. Tim, do you recommend taking twice a day?

Thanks
Scienceguy

Post by Scienceguy »

I will say my first impression as well as my dad (who was there when I opened the package of QM) was that the labeling was far to small for the size of the bottle. Just some constructive criticism. Thanks again TSOI!
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

So, since I have been taking QM and recently up’d my Metformin dosage to the dr. prescribed levels, I have been sleeping really well. I did not notice this, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t happening, when I was taking QM alone or with reduced dosage of MF - 1,000 mg, but a few days ago when I upped my daily dosage of MF to 2,000 mg, there was a noticeable difference in the quality and quantity of my sleep. Just thought I should share. It is beautiful to sleep deep and long!
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

I've been suffering here and there from a tooth that needs a root canal . It was really bad yesterday around the gumline.
I popped 2 QuadraMunes right after last night's dinner , and there is no pain today . I could tell there was an immune boosting effect after taking the QuadraMune .

When I woke up this morning - no dental problems ! just like it never happened .

I have repeated this several times , so I know it's working when it's needed.

thanks Tim for this product !
rrao11

Post by rrao11 »

It is reducing the inflammation! Good to know and thanks for sharing.