Testimonials

TimGDixon

Re: Testimonials

Post by TimGDixon »

Appreciate your response and totally respect your decisions. To good health Tony!
lampspost wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:42 am
lampspost wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:44 am Hi Tim
Just want an opinion if you can give it. I know you are not a doctor but I value your input even though I know the final decision is mine. After much hesitancy I got the J&J vaccine back in May of this year. Since that time I have started taking Quadramune and NanoPSA. I am now due to get the booster shot. I have heard there are some studies out now claiming that people who were vacinated and let it wear off are more prone to covid than if they had never got the shot. I am in a quandary as to getting the booster or count on the Quadramune to keep me from serious illness if I don't get booster. Thanks Tim for all you do and I am a loyal shareholder who is looking forward to the big party in 2023.

Thank You
Tony
After discussing options with my wife we have decided at this time to stay with the Quadramune and forego our booster shot. Neither of us had issues after our initial vaccine but I am still not comfortable at this time to have to keep going back for boosters. I will let board know if we change our mind or have any other issues in future.
cablejohn45

Post by cablejohn45 »

TOOK 1ST DOSE OF NanoStibene PKE 4 days ago AND the chronic pain in my gall bladder stopped, I can lay on my side and --nothing that has not happened for a long time. Took the .75 dose (1/2 dose) under the tongue. feel generally better (who would not?)
I did not know what to expect body wise but that was quite noticeable. It portends good thing to come>>>

The box it came in does not say how or when(best time) to take it, unless it is under the sticker.
ditto;
Also the web site is well, not a website for product however you do get Amazon which doe not mention how /when.

Marketing is everything. At least that's what I heard in Marketing and Management class
Attachments
ScreenHunter 471.png
ScreenHunter 471.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 385 times
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey Cable John,

Very happy to read your review here. When it comes to labeling John we have to be very careful - if we said take NS at 7am or 7pm we would have to perform clinical trials to prove that was the best time or the FTC could sue us. The sticker is something we have to place over an existing UPC code for amazon fulfillment. The www.nanostilbene.com address forwards to mynanostilbene.com. If you read the science on that site you will find out that if you take it at the same hour each day you will get maximum benefits because NS as compared to a powdered form remains measurable in blood serum for 26hrs after taking it, whereas the powder is good for 14hrs. So if you take at 7am every day (or whatever hour is best for you) you have a 2 hour overlap which allows for the new dose to peak concentration 4hrs later. I take it half dose under the tongue (.75) and hold for 30 seconds and swallow and then repeat. Within about 10-15 seconds all of the nanoparticles are already in blood cells and into circulation - the remaining liquid in your mouth you just swallow down and whats in it is what we call cellular currency (energy) to feed cells in your body so nothing is wasted.
cablejohn45

Post by cablejohn45 »

Tim,
Thanks for the reply, very pleased with my results, (very pleased) .

Coincidently, when you recommend to take it the same time every day that is what I have been doing.
Must have misread (or misunderstood) and did not grasp that it went for 26 hours which is great to know.

Get me some of that cellular currency! :D

Thanks
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You are welcome John - To good health!!!
cablejohn45

Post by cablejohn45 »

Thanks again Tim, I started to feel like an ingrate.. after all you personally make NS, inventor , alpha and omega for NS,
Thanks Very Very Much. When I am Quaffing my NS in the morning it will be with a cheers to Tim G Dixon .

Thanks again!!!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You are very very welcome John. Thank you for all your support - in fact thank you one and all for your support.
cablejohn45 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:18 pm Thanks again Tim, I started to feel like an ingrate.. after all you personally make NS, inventor , alpha and omega for NS,
Thanks Very Very Much. When I am Quaffing my NS in the morning it will be with a cheers to Tim G Dixon .

Thanks again!!!
yooperman

Post by yooperman »

I've used Quadramune, and NanoPSA, been using them for quite some time now. Wondering though, I don't see DermaiStilbene, or NeuroStilbene anymore. Just wondering why? The NanoPSA really helps, and I take Quadramune mostly for preventative measures. But I could really see a difference in my breathing when I exerted myself, especially after the first4 months or so.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thats great to hear Yooperman - as to NeuroStilbene and DermalStilbene we don't move much of either and so we just dropped it but both of those products can be made on demand. Maybe we will put up them back i'll get with the sales. Its very simple to produce on demand so we don't need to maintain any inventory.
yooperman wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:43 am I've used Quadramune, and NanoPSA, been using them for quite some time now. Wondering though, I don't see DermaiStilbene, or NeuroStilbene anymore. Just wondering why? The NanoPSA really helps, and I take Quadramune mostly for preventative measures. But I could really see a difference in my breathing when I exerted myself, especially after the first4 months or so.
yooperman

Post by yooperman »

Thanks for the reply, Tim. Hope you have a great day.