Can Always Ask Tim

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Can Always Ask Tim

Post by TimGDixon »

Cotton Candy Girl wants to know whether StemVacs-V would qualify under RTT - it doesn't as i type this and i suppose thats all that matters but let me explain. The law requires a completed phase 1 with ongoing regulatory work and so until we can file IND on StemVacs-V and complete that clinical we can't use RTT. Oh yeah we will have cotton candy machines at the big gig in summer 2023.

Actual footage, sort of, of Allura when i issue press
TimGDixon

Re: Can Always Ask Tim

Post by TimGDixon »

I'll ask this one for you - does TSOI have a business relationship with BRTX ? No.

Francisco joining our advisory team is separate and it is with the blessing of BRTX. He is here (as an advisor not an employee) to help us further mature Jadicells. I would have thought you digger dans would have known by now that Franscisco is co-author on the original paper describing the discovery of jadiCells in 2010. He knows as much about this cell as anyone on the planet. We have told you we intend to pursue EUA and that requires we have the right manufacturing capacity and his guidance here will be incalculable. We also need to supply cells EUA internationally and that means more capacity and so we intend to build out our own cGMP cellular lab to control everything eventually and his assistance there will be over the top. So in conclusion there is no business here with them and we of course wish them the very best. No we didn't formally announce a new lab but don't you think it was inevitable. Necessity is the mother of invention. Remember i said if you want to add pharma to your claim to fame - biotech --> biopharma - you gotta make your own stuff and we're gonna make our own stuff and we're gonna keep all the margin, all the secrets, all the everything until someone wants to buy it.
096368910X514260.pdf
(10.16 MiB) Downloaded 80 times

Last edited by TimGDixon on Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

I like how by you keeping all this a secret you just piss off the pharmaceutical big dogs even more than they probably are, this is a pretty good way to get them to come knocking on TSOI’s door with a crazy buyout offer, lol… :mrgreen:
Anyways on a side note, I myself and all the other investors are really anticipating when you file the EUA but I understand you want and need to make it bulletproof so you do that, I just hope it doesn’t take too long, because from my perspective right now, the EUA would be a good way to fund all 13+ million dollars for Jadicell phase 3 clinical trials and also save a lot of lives, and make alottt of money for many other trials and everything to persue.
1000 patients is 20 million dollars, 100,000+ patients in the USA alone need to be treated with Jadicell because they have COVID lung damage/ARDS and it’s getting much worse, especially in Israel, Covid DELTA Varient is on the rise and this is only the beginning.
Beck

Post by Beck »

Hahaha!! 🤣🤣🤣 That’s me almost every press release!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I knew it... hahahahaha I'll eat cotton candy with you at the Big Gig.
Beck wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:13 pm Hahaha!! 🤣🤣🤣 That’s me almost every press release!
Nvisconte

Post by Nvisconte »

Hey Tim. I was reading this pr https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 54733.html and was wondering if nanostilbene boost the immune system? My dad has ms and says he can’t boost his immune system. Which NanoStilbene is the one used?
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

NanoStilbene is a significant booster (up-regulation) to the immune system but its also is anti-inflammatory (down-regulation). You can read more about it at www.mynanostilbene.com - however i think in your Dad's case QuadraMune is a better choice. If you think your dad would try QM i'll send him his first bottle - just PM me and address and name and i'll get it out tomorrow.
pennytrades

Post by pennytrades »

Tim,

I've allowed myself to get a little confused as I read through the various posts on this forum. Can you please bottom line something for me (us).

What are the key milestones that TSOI much cross (achieve) before they are in a position to formally file for Covid EUA with the FDA?

Thanks in advance!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

We don't want confusion. There is a lot of minutiae we have to get in place prior to making the application and a lot of it has to do with whats called CMC (chemistry, manufacturing, control) - you have to have capacity and thats what we are working on primarily.
MB1972

Post by MB1972 »

Tim, was reading about how young blood/ stem cells can optimize life span .. Is TSOI looking into the geriatrics of stem cell use since seems like a few of TSOI treatments include Alzheimer/ Dementia ect. which hasten the aging process..nothing better than living longer when TSOI sky rockets to the upside.. Many would be customers if stem cells were ever found to lengthen life :!: :!: :!: