Can Always Ask Tim

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
tempo

Re: Can Always Ask Tim

Post by tempo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Or whenever y'all like.
tempo wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:39 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A2Z

Post by A2Z »

Tim I realize we all ask hard questions.... but now its time for you and your family to enjoy Happy Thanksgiving. enjoy your family and friends and just to get away from business.

To all involved at TSOI....hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy your family.... time to refresh
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thank you and I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Hope your day is filled with family, friends, good food, and good times.
A2Z wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:29 pm Tim I realize we all ask hard questions.... but now its time for you and your family to enjoy Happy Thanksgiving. enjoy your family and friends and just to get away from business.

To all involved at TSOI....hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy your family.... time to refresh
TSOI_Ry

Post by TSOI_Ry »

The Forum is a high efficacy vaccine for cancel culture...

😎🍻
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I like that.
sego1357

Post by sego1357 »

Tim,

I’m still perplexed that somehow u think me buying shares in the open market is toxic to the guy you are selling a note to when he gets an original issue discount, 12% interest, and the right to convert the note at a discount of 61% of the open market price. That guy then unloads his stock to unsuspecting retail investors who don’t get the same deal. I’m all for supporting TSOI & buying my shares in the open market but I have NO downside protection unlike this investor you sell notes too. Hence I take concern that u somehow think me buying stock at full price is a negative?!?
TimGDixon wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:41 am Your addition is mistaken and without any evidence to support it. Really - someone buying stock and holding it for six months is toxic to you? Maybe your trades have been toxic to them. Show me the language you must have read that says "they have the right to convert at a deep discount to market". Who specifically are you talking about?
sego1357 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:36 am I’ll just add that those shares sales are unfortunately toxic as they have the right to convert at a deep discount to market. It’s important to find better investors now that you are a Phase 3 company - use your increased leverage for better financing!!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You understand they carry all the risk for at least 6 months and can't sell while others can. They then have to pay a lawyer for a legal opinion they then have to pay to have those shares DWAC'd to their account and then the brokerage charges a deposit fee and then they pay commissions and taxes. All privately placed stock is discounted one way or the other whether its a convertible note or a private placement or any number of instruments. The reason most online investors don't participate in these offerings is because they simply don't qualify.. an “accredited investor” is defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D promulgated under the Securities Act. People are always free to contact company legal counsel to see if they qualify and whether any offerings are currently available.

The Subscriber’s individual net worth* or combined net worth* with his or her spouse exceeds $1,000,000;

 The Subscriber’s individual income,** exclusive of any income attributable to his or her spouse, was in excess of $200,000 for the two most recent calendar years preceding the calendar year of this Subscription Application, and the Subscriber reasonably expects an income,** exclusive of any income attributable to his or her spouse, in excess of $200,000 in the current calendar year; and/or the Subscriber’s combined income** with his or her spouse was in excess of $300,000 for the two most recent calendar years preceding the calendar year of this Subscription Application and the Subscriber and his or her spouse reasonably expect a combined income** in excess of $300,000 in the current calendar year.

sego1357 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:10 am Tim,

I’m still perplexed that somehow u think me buying shares in the open market is toxic to the guy you are selling a note to when he gets an original issue discount, 12% interest, and the right to convert the note at a discount of 61% of the open market price. That guy then unloads his stock to unsuspecting retail investors who don’t get the same deal. I’m all for supporting TSOI & buying my shares in the open market but I have NO downside protection unlike this investor you sell notes too. Hence I take concern that u somehow think me buying stock at full price is a negative?!?
TimGDixon wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:41 am Your addition is mistaken and without any evidence to support it. Really - someone buying stock and holding it for six months is toxic to you? Maybe your trades have been toxic to them. Show me the language you must have read that says "they have the right to convert at a deep discount to market". Who specifically are you talking about?
sego1357 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:36 am I’ll just add that those shares sales are unfortunately toxic as they have the right to convert at a deep discount to market. It’s important to find better investors now that you are a Phase 3 company - use your increased leverage for better financing!!
TD56

Post by TD56 »

Hi Tim,

Just read through the 10Q, really like to see the history of patents and a really good breakdown of all the work in-process. I did see in the financials, a significant increase in consulting expense - can you provide any detail if that’s related to EUA, Phase III, etc? Understand if you can’t comment at this point.

Appreciate all the work, and Happy Thanksgiving all!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Unfortunately I can't speak to any of that TD56 - any we do have can be consulting on a wide variety of things and most of that is covered by NDA's that prevent them from speaking, myself, and anyone else in the Co. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving this year.
TD56 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:16 am Hi Tim,

Just read through the 10Q, really like to see the history of patents and a really good breakdown of all the work in-process. I did see in the financials, a significant increase in consulting expense - can you provide any detail if that’s related to EUA, Phase III, etc? Understand if you can’t comment at this point.

Appreciate all the work, and Happy Thanksgiving all!