Can Always Ask Tim

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: Can Always Ask Tim

Post by TimGDixon »

Give it a break. viewtopic.php?t=1368
A2Z wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:18 am Tim with all due respect the answer you gave cody of not discussing financing here is the same i have seen you reply to others many times. So if financing is not discussed here where can it be found out about what is happening and going on.

Or do you really mean to say that its none of the shareholders business which is what i think you mean. Again i do say that comment in respect but definately think its the truth. Yes we understand you have a team working on it but we have no idea if we have even got close to negotiations or if they are still searching for someone to talk too.

Many of us would like to know that from the group you brought on to find funding. Has any pharma been engaged with us on negotiations. Personally the group of investors i brought on or introduced this company to them believe no negotiation have even occurred. We do believe they are searching but havent been able to find one to fit your criteria.

Next question is EUA... the one last thing you said you had to do working on it can you say what the thing is. If i am not mistaken you gave a hint some time back had to do with another patent of some kind. Are we getting closer to that being accomplished.
Scienceguy

Post by Scienceguy »

Have a great week Tim and team! A lot to be thankful this year! Happy early thanksgiving as well! Get ya some tryptophan, mine will be smoked!
craigdunn63

Post by craigdunn63 »

Hey Tim,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and the team. Just want you to know my family appreciates you!
I hope it’s blessed time for you all and maybe you’ll get to take a break from all the noise and get renewed strength.
I’m gonna do my best to stay off the boards… well maybe not this one. Lol
Have a good one !
TSOI_Ry

Post by TSOI_Ry »

I’d like to see certain “actors” removed if they aren’t willing to discuss the science. Leave the games of dat traders and flippers to be played on monetized platforms. One mans opinion....

Respectfully,

TradersTrader
TradersTrader🍻
“Through adversity, comes strength...”
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

thank you Traders Trader for your DD.
the DD guy always gets to watch the hangin - lol
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Happy Thanksgiving Week all you guys/gals.We got TradersTrader and Trader - Kings of DD!
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

We are blessed to have them! Glad to see you came over here, TT.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK to my TSOI family.

TimGDixon wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:14 pm Happy Thanksgiving Week all you guys/gals.We got TradersTrader and Trader - Kings of DD!
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I love Thanksgiving, its one of my very favorite holidays. I am thankful everyday but its also nice to have a day to be exceptionally thankful. And the food too yes of course. We are looking forward to having your future CEO over for his 2nd Thanksgiving and its going to be a blast and a blessing.
DebG53 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:17 pm We are blessed to have them! Glad to see you came over here, TT.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK to my TSOI family.

TimGDixon wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:14 pm Happy Thanksgiving Week all you guys/gals.We got TradersTrader and Trader - Kings of DD!
tempo

Post by tempo »

Tim, when are you going to release the 10k? Just kidding :lol: :lol: . Tim did I tell you that you ROCK?!🙂
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Next year in march i think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tempo wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:35 pm Tim, when are you going to release the 10k? Just kidding :lol: :lol: . Tim did I tell you that you ROCK?!🙂