Can Always Ask Tim

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
Codycrusher

Re: Can Always Ask Tim

Post by Codycrusher »

In my honest opinion and many shareholders share the same opinion, many call us bears but most of us are bullish about the company but realistic on facts and life.
So in a positive way but realistic, a lot of us are beginning to have this perspective, Facts: it’s been over 100 days without the funding to begin clinical trials, requiring 13 million dollars and the cellular lab, requiring 2-3 million.
A lot of people including myself are worried that you are waiting for the perfect deal before you decide to take a deal and get the funding to begin the trials and building the cellular lab.
The problem is you probably are not going to find the perfect deal or perfect partnership and if you wait another 100-200 days before you begin clinical trials and the lab, you are going to be making the reflection of the company worse than it’s already looking.
100 days Tim, been over 100 days, I myself am not happy at all whatsoever that clinical trials have not begun yet and or lab.
What excuse do you have, and what about if we have to wait 100-200 days more for you to get your perfect deal, where do you think the share price will be at than. At this rate If you don’t get the funding needed to begin clinical trials and lab, in 100-200 more days the share price will be below .01
TimGDixon wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:01 pm You can stick to whatever you want. Do you think I disagree? But we're not going to discuss financing here ok. Its not the place.
sego1357 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:51 pm And I’ll stick to my guns that TSOI deserves better financing terms now that you have a Phase 3 ready asset!!!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

In my honest opinion you are carrying a lot of baggage from out there into here. I'm not interested in what people say on SM. I really don't care. You are just carrying water for people who are using you to their end. Had you just asked me hey its been 100 days are we making progress; i might have said yes we are but remember this is bio and it will never operate on your timeline - ever.
Codycrusher wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:11 pm In my honest opinion and many shareholders share the same opinion, many call us bears but most of us are bullish about the company but realistic on facts and life.
So in a positive way but realistic, a lot of us are beginning to have this perspective, Facts: it’s been over 100 days without the funding to begin clinical trials, requiring 13 million dollars and the cellular lab, requiring 2-3 million.
A lot of people including myself are worried that you are waiting for the perfect deal before you decide to take a deal and get the funding to begin the trials and building the cellular lab.
The problem is you probably are not going to find the perfect deal or perfect partnership and if you wait another 100-200 days before you begin clinical trials and the lab, you are going to be making the reflection of the company worse than it’s already looking.
100 days Tim, been over 100 days, I myself am not happy at all whatsoever that clinical trials have not begun yet and or lab.
What excuse do you have, and what about if we have to wait 100-200 days more for you to get your perfect deal, where do you think the share price will be at than. At this rate If you don’t get the funding needed to begin clinical trials and lab, in 100-200 more days the share price will be below .01
TimGDixon wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:01 pm You can stick to whatever you want. Do you think I disagree? But we're not going to discuss financing here ok. Its not the place.
sego1357 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:51 pm And I’ll stick to my guns that TSOI deserves better financing terms now that you have a Phase 3 ready asset!!!
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

I wasn’t saying what I said based upon others but my personal thoughts. But on the question side of things and thought, I understand you say you are making progress, I respect that.
But my question is, so you could factually begin having your cellular lab being built tomorrow for example, you could have your cellular lab building beginning next week, but the problem is you don’t have the needed 2-3 million dollars to afford paying to have it built, you could begin clinical trials next week, next month.
The main question is basically this, what is stopping you from getting the funding? Is it unappealing deals that aren’t perfect for you, is it partnerships that have been offered to you but they want some control and you being unwilling to give up a part of control over the company to accomplish the objectives?
I’m just speculating but the question remains, what is holding you back from getting the 2-3 million for the lab, and the 13 million to begin clinical trials.
There are a lot of investors that invested in TSOI for the EUA, for the clinical trials and looking forward to the lab, these are the 3 main things investors are right now excited about.
CTE and stemvacs is exciting yes for sure, but those haven’t even begun a phase 1 so it’s not something on the peak of investors mentality, that’s 5-6 years away if not longer between a phase 1-2-3 because each phase take quite a long time.
I don’t understand how 100 days have passed already and clinical trials haven’t begun yet, but the obvious answer is you don’t have the money yet, and the question is why, you should do what you need to do to get the money pronto and begin clinical trials, and building the lab.
Or is it going to take 100-200 more days before you get the funding, in the meantime the share price keeps plummeting, that’s not exactly a happy sight, it stresses me out and I am sure it stresses you out, you have more shares than all of us so you have more the loss than everybody and that is why I give you the biggest benefit of the doubt.
I am a long term shareholder, I was here at the beginning of phase 2 right when you got approved, I am still here now, but I still have to ask, what is stopping you from getting the money to begin clinical trials like right now for example and building the lab, the funding, what is stopping you from getting the money besides bad or unappealing deals.
The more the share price drops the more the deals will get less appealing, these people offering funding won’t be offering as good of deals when the share price is lower than it is now and it’s obvious that its going to keep dropping more and more until these specific stepping stones are made, partnership for clinical trial full funding, and lab building. And on a side note EUA filing is another exciting topic but that’s in the Venvalo groups hands and out of yours so that’s just a patience subject and I won’t push that into the chat because there is no sense in it, they will be ready when they are ready.:)
Still, the funding question and what’s taking so long to get the funding is a serious question and alot of us would like to know what the heck is going on lol with this related question.
Over 100 days now without the funding to begin clinical trials or lab build, it makes no sense and I would like to make sense of what makes no sense.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

Also on a side note, I don’t want to make you feel like you are the center of getting rough questions from me because. I respect you Tim.
I’d like to wish you a happy thanksgiving because you deserve a good thanksgiving also even tho you run a company.
I wish you the best, an amazing thanksgiving Tim.
I just had to share my realistic thoughts because they are very bothersome.
The funding subject specifically.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thanks for your comments.
sego1357

Post by sego1357 »

Tim - Cody asks a very important question as time is a double edged sword. Any color on his comments here would be gratefully appreciated!
Codycrusher wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:10 pm I wasn’t saying what I said based upon others but my personal thoughts. But on the question side of things and thought, I understand you say you are making progress, I respect that.
But my question is, so you could factually begin having your cellular lab being built tomorrow for example, you could have your cellular lab building beginning next week, but the problem is you don’t have the needed 2-3 million dollars to afford paying to have it built, you could begin clinical trials next week, next month.
The main question is basically this, what is stopping you from getting the funding? Is it unappealing deals that aren’t perfect for you, is it partnerships that have been offered to you but they want some control and you being unwilling to give up a part of control over the company to accomplish the objectives?
I’m just speculating but the question remains, what is holding you back from getting the 2-3 million for the lab, and the 13 million to begin clinical trials.
There are a lot of investors that invested in TSOI for the EUA, for the clinical trials and looking forward to the lab, these are the 3 main things investors are right now excited about.
CTE and stemvacs is exciting yes for sure, but those haven’t even begun a phase 1 so it’s not something on the peak of investors mentality, that’s 5-6 years away if not longer between a phase 1-2-3 because each phase take quite a long time.
I don’t understand how 100 days have passed already and clinical trials haven’t begun yet, but the obvious answer is you don’t have the money yet, and the question is why, you should do what you need to do to get the money pronto and begin clinical trials, and building the lab.
Or is it going to take 100-200 more days before you get the funding, in the meantime the share price keeps plummeting, that’s not exactly a happy sight, it stresses me out and I am sure it stresses you out, you have more shares than all of us so you have more the loss than everybody and that is why I give you the biggest benefit of the doubt.
I am a long term shareholder, I was here at the beginning of phase 2 right when you got approved, I am still here now, but I still have to ask, what is stopping you from getting the money to begin clinical trials like right now for example and building the lab, the funding, what is stopping you from getting the money besides bad or unappealing deals.
The more the share price drops the more the deals will get less appealing, these people offering funding won’t be offering as good of deals when the share price is lower than it is now and it’s obvious that its going to keep dropping more and more until these specific stepping stones are made, partnership for clinical trial full funding, and lab building. And on a side note EUA filing is another exciting topic but that’s in the Venvalo groups hands and out of yours so that’s just a patience subject and I won’t push that into the chat because there is no sense in it, they will be ready when they are ready.:)
Still, the funding question and what’s taking so long to get the funding is a serious question and alot of us would like to know what the heck is going on lol with this related question.
Over 100 days now without the funding to begin clinical trials or lab build, it makes no sense and I would like to make sense of what makes no sense.
Redart06

Post by Redart06 »

I believe he already answered the question.
GM60

Post by GM60 »

Tim,
On behalf of the true longs who understand the complexities and extreme timelines of biotech, I applaud your patience and restraint.

Some in life are destined to always take the short cut, not understanding the greater rewards of the longer journey.

If this was the music thread, I'd upload Supertramp- Take The Long Way Home

Stay the coarse. We'll wait.
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

If investors are unhappy the way things are going just move on. Anyone thinking they know more on how to run this company than Tim are terribly mistaken. Sit back relax and let time play out. I feel their are some here trying to stir the pot. You do not lose anything by not selling. My account is red also but I still have all my shares. When this turns around I feel it will be amazing. Trust your own instincts. I am in another forum that this same thing happened to. The CEO was very transparent and open as to what was going on. Some detractors came in and insulted him and that was the end of it. Hope it doesn't happen here. Have a great thanksgiving everyone and go TSOI.
A2Z

Post by A2Z »

Tim with all due respect the answer you gave cody of not discussing financing here is the same i have seen you reply to others many times. So if financing is not discussed here where can it be found out about what is happening and going on.

Or do you really mean to say that its none of the shareholders business which is what i think you mean. Again i do say that comment in respect but definately think its the truth. Yes we understand you have a team working on it but we have no idea if we have even got close to negotiations or if they are still searching for someone to talk too.

Many of us would like to know that from the group you brought on to find funding. Has any pharma been engaged with us on negotiations. Personally the group of investors i brought on or introduced this company to them believe no negotiation have even occurred. We do believe they are searching but havent been able to find one to fit your criteria.

Next question is EUA... the one last thing you said you had to do working on it can you say what the thing is. If i am not mistaken you gave a hint some time back had to do with another patent of some kind. Are we getting closer to that being accomplished.