Can Always Ask Tim

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: Can Always Ask Tim

Post by TimGDixon »

No not really. The EUA that is in front of us is for the same type patient as in the clinical trial. It is not a funding vehicle even though revenue would be generated by their use. Assuming there are profits after the fact, they can be used for any purpose I suppose.

JadiCell has many uses outside of our licensing but we own the rights to the "lung" as an entire organ and for two indications in the brain, CTE and TBI.
Orion1 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:21 am So to make sure I am understanding the relevance of Covid 19 role in the jadicell trials. The covid based EUA is a vehicle for additional funding if not complete funding for completion of the trials and possibly manufacturing resources?.. I realize the significant value of jadicell to treat pulmonary diseases beyond covid and there are a significant number of other complications that could be avoided with the early stage treatment of these pulmonary disease processes. I may be crazy or misinformed but jadicells can be used to treat other non-pulmonary systems, right?
Orion1

Post by Orion1 »

Thanks Tim..
I think you might find this funny..
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I saw this earlier and I agree with Joe... the politicalization of therapies towards covid-19 is harming many people. We need more Joe Rogan's.

Orion1 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:45 am Thanks Tim..
I think you might find this funny..
A2Z

Post by A2Z »

Tim I just got word from a friend about a person in our area that has covid and has been on a ventilator since last of august. He is 38 years old and has 5 kids. His condition is not getting better but worse. A month ago the wife ask the doctor to do a RTT of TSOI Jedi cells. The doctor wouldnt do it cause supposley he knows nothing about us and bascially blew her off. Since condition is getting worse more family members are coming in and demanding they call you all to see about getting the man help.

My question to you..... can a person still on a ventilator that is about to do still be able to come out of it with our help. I didnt know if there is a period that this needs to be done in and not wait till the last minute to help him back to recovery.

My next question is too are we sending out any info to the hospitals and doctors of what we are able to do to bring back to decent health.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

This is the information you need: https://therapeuticsolutionsint.com/eind-rtt-eua/
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

please post your questions to Tim here , and not on other topic threads , or the posts that are off topic will eventually be deleted .

Or create a new topic in the main queue to ask a question .

please help us to keep a clean and organized forum .

if you go asking questions all over the forum on different topic threads , then it becomes more difficult for all of us to keep on top of every important question and answer, and added comments .

I'm sure that Tim has answers for a lot of our questions , and for us to add our comments but we need to narrow it down to a few threads that we can all follow , without jumping all over the place .

Thank You !

- mod
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

I’m trying to understand the PR because I don’t think I fully have a grasped understanding of it yet, so the PR is related to this.
Allogen Biologics Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.

Now my question is and I know that TSOI, owns 40% of Campbell neurosciences, now what I am wondering is, and I am being told that this Allogen Biologics is another Spinoff to TSOI, but in this case TSOI owns 100% of Allogenic Biologics, what I am wondering is, what does TSOI have to benefit by having another spinoff like this, I am wondering how this will benefit or excel the science in a faster more efficient way and or how this is going to benefit TSOI’s long term goals in a very Beneficial and good way, and also benefit shareholders.
No negativity in my questions, I just don’t understand the depth to the PR and would like a very detailed description so I can understand the benefits of this, Thankyou Tim.
Codycrusher

Post by Codycrusher »

And this also has people and myself thinking, so production is officially underway than of the cell products and all, from my understanding you have the needed cryofreezers from or people working with you to support the company with these needed items. Or do you have the Lab now to store all your products in house, I’m not sure. I’m really trying to get my head wrapped around the entire PR because I don’t think I Am understanding it like I should, I would appreciate a full explanation so I myself and the investors can understand the PR.
jaybwatts71

Post by jaybwatts71 »

Good questions
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I am going to address both your posts in one response. Allogen is wholly-owned because we haven't funded it yet, When that happens it will become majorly-owned. What that involves I won't comment on in any detail now but there is no need to use TSOI securities to fund this, Allogen will use its own securities. In the end Allogen will be consolidated onto TSOI's books. In consolidation accounting, the information from TSOI and Allogen will be treated as though it comes from a single entity. The cumulative assets, revenues, and expenses are recorded on the parent company’s consolidated balance sheet and consolidated income statements.

Now in regards to manufacturing, no where did we say we were producing for commercial purposes. Our recent news on manufacturing had to do with us building out our SOP's and GMP spec sheets, chemistry, manufacturing, and control so that once our lab is built we can immediately deploy our SOP's and get certified as cGMP.

The purpose of Allogen then is to manufacture and cell bank all of our own cell lines for our own research, clinical trials, and hopefully commercial production with lines like Jadi in lung following P3. StemVacs alone as a platform will require many cell banks and we prefer to maintain that technology ourselves for the time being.
Codycrusher wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:17 pm I’m trying to understand the PR because I don’t think I fully have a grasped understanding of it yet, so the PR is related to this.
Allogen Biologics Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.

Now my question is and I know that TSOI, owns 40% of Campbell neurosciences, now what I am wondering is, and I am being told that this Allogen Biologics is another Spinoff to TSOI, but in this case TSOI owns 100% of Allogenic Biologics, what I am wondering is, what does TSOI have to benefit by having another spinoff like this, I am wondering how this will benefit or excel the science in a faster more efficient way and or how this is going to benefit TSOI’s long term goals in a very Beneficial and good way, and also benefit shareholders.
No negativity in my questions, I just don’t understand the depth to the PR and would like a very detailed description so I can understand the benefits of this, Thankyou Tim.