Can Always Ask Tim

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: Can Always Ask Tim

Post by TimGDixon »

And so you have it. In the hours I am not working i find time to feed myself, spend time with my family, and get rest.
curiousman wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:34 am
TimGDixon wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:15 am Those are rather personal questions about my personal habits; can I ask the same of you? I am currently in California working out of my offices here but come spring i'll likely be in northern idaho. I work 14-16 hrs a day and fit a little sleep and food in between.
curiousman wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:10 am Tim what state do you work and live in? How many hours do you work per day, and how much sleep do you get per night?
I'm an unemployed loser why would you want to know about my schedule? I'm not a scientist like you, you're a scientist so I was curious what your schedule is like. Elon Musk says if he can get 6 hours of sleep per night he's good, but most people need 8 hours, are you getting 8 hours of sleep every night?

I grew up in Idaho Falls by the way.
CarlSanders

Post by CarlSanders »

Thanks for your response, Tim. Admittedly, I was surprised to be met with condescension on your side - at least it felt that way. I don’t operate on assumptions, and that’s why I asked the question. Thanks, again.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

There was no condescension. I was just answering plainly.
curiousman

Post by curiousman »

What are the chances of the JadiCell phase 3 trial succeeding? Do you think the numbers will be the same as the phase 2 was, where 91% of the treatment group survive? Do you think it could possibly fail, how?
tempo

Post by tempo »

Well since the FDA phase 1/2, we have also treated 12 patients for ARDS with our Jadicells! 100% of those patients survived! Currently there is no cure for ARDS and the survival rate for those patients is very low! Jadicells are the only option for these patients and because of that I feel phase 3 will be very successful! Oh I’m sorry, I thought that question was directed at me!🙂
curiousman

Post by curiousman »

tempo wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:25 pm Well since the FDA phase 1/2, we have also treated 12 patients for ARDS with our Jadicells! 100% of those patients survived! Currently there is no cure for ARDS and the survival rate for those patients is very low! Jadicells are the only option for these patients and because of that I feel phase 3 will be very successful! Oh I’m sorry, I thought that question was directed at me!🙂
It depends, do you work for TSOI? Or just a stock holder? Also I think Tim said they've treated 15 people under the right to try law, but I'm not sure.
tempo

Post by tempo »

I do not , but in the last PR it mentioned that they treated 12 patients with ARDS under RTT, and you are correct there were three more patients but they were the Navy seals that were treated for CTE
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/ ... ical-Trial
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

We don't really deal in "chances". We deal in data and there is no reason to think the results will be any different than they were in phase 2. As our recent news said there has been 12 additional patients treated with Covid-19 ARDS lung failure since phase 2 and all of those patients are doing very well. 12 people alive who would have died otherwise. There is no other umbilical cord mesenchymal like stem cell that is as potent as the JadiCell and the data shows it. Mesoblast failed to meet their end point. If they try for phase 3b they will fail again. why? Their cell won't be able to meet the potency standard set by JadiCell and their IND will be closed out.
curiousman wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:16 pm What are the chances of the JadiCell phase 3 trial succeeding? Do you think the numbers will be the same as the phase 2 was, where 91% of the treatment group survive? Do you think it could possibly fail, how?
DailyStockProspector

Post by DailyStockProspector »

I love your most recent post about the potency standard set by JadiCell. So amazing.

I just read an article that was posted on my Yahoo homepage. Seems that Covid just does not want to give this world a break yet. :-(
I know that you love the outdoors, its critters, and its wonders.

Perhaps you have already heard of this, but the title of the article is, "'Very unsettling': Scientists see troubling signs in humans spreading Covid to deer"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-rampan ... 18146.html
Hard to say how pervasive this is, or how it will pan out, but I thought that it was an article that you might be interested in.

Keep up the super job you guys are doing. The world so needs what TSOI has to offer!

-Steve :-)
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Its not surprising to me at all. The genie is out of the bottle and its not going back in. And not only that there is an avian reservoir that you're not going to be able do anything about. Sars/CoV and Sars/CoV2 are endemic now and just as this virus can jump from birds to humans it can jump from humans to other species so we are learning. Its not going anywhere and is here to stay and eventually every human alive right now will either obtain (maintain) non-self immunity or you become infected with the virus and you develop self-immunity. The one thing no one really talks about is natural immunity. What do I mean by that? I mean the immunity you were born with that you inherited. Parents who have been infected with the actual virus and then have children will pass down a certain amount of immunity - eventually there will be generations of people who have natural immunity to Sars/CoVx.