Can Always Ask Tim

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Re: Can Always Ask Tim

Post by TimGDixon »

Its two separate things even though genetically it's the same cell. The Phase 3 clinical trial is drawing on cells from 5 batches out of the master cell bank which are the same cells from the same batches that were used in Phase 1/2a. Our iPSC cell line produces among other cells a mesenchymal stem cell of pluripotency that is genetically identical to the cells in master cell bank one. When we get ready to use this cell clinically we will have to undergo the same rigors as anything else but these engineered cells are not the cells in phase 3.
curiousman wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:38 pm I was hoping to get more details, I'm curious is all?
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Qolorado.
tempo wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:39 pm Hey Tim, what does the Q stand for in QuadraMune? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Someone asked me how many "mune's" I needed... a bunch.
TimGDixon wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:47 pm Qolorado.
tempo wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:39 pm Hey Tim, what does the Q stand for in QuadraMune? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tempo

Post by tempo »

Or at least a Quad :lol: :lol: :lol:
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
tempo wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:01 pm Or at least a Quad :lol: :lol: :lol:
CarlSanders

Post by CarlSanders »

Hey Tim,

Are you still partnered with Venvalo Group on phase 3 and EUA? I noticed announcement of it back on 9/10/21, but given the amount of time passed between then and now without movement- I wondered if something happened?

I’m guessing they (and others) were heavily utilized in the last quarter as fees associated to legal, professional and consulting represented 20x the spend of research & development. Long story short, any updates you can provide? Also, do you happen to know what other EUA’s the Venvalo Group has helped to submit and get approved? Would be great to learn more about their methodology.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Venvalo hasn't gone anywhere and just because you haven't heard anything doesn't really mean anything does it; other than we have been quiet.
curiousman

Post by curiousman »

Tim what state do you work and live in? How many hours do you work per day, and how much sleep do you get per night?
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Those are rather personal questions about my personal habits; can I ask the same of you? I am currently in California working out of my offices here but come spring i'll likely be in northern idaho. I work 14-16 hrs a day and fit a little sleep and food in between.
curiousman wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:10 am Tim what state do you work and live in? How many hours do you work per day, and how much sleep do you get per night?
curiousman

Post by curiousman »

TimGDixon wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:15 am Those are rather personal questions about my personal habits; can I ask the same of you? I am currently in California working out of my offices here but come spring i'll likely be in northern idaho. I work 14-16 hrs a day and fit a little sleep and food in between.
curiousman wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:10 am Tim what state do you work and live in? How many hours do you work per day, and how much sleep do you get per night?
I'm an unemployed loser why would you want to know about my schedule? I'm not a scientist like you, you're a scientist so I was curious what your schedule is like. Elon Musk says if he can get 6 hours of sleep per night he's good, but most people need 8 hours, are you getting 8 hours of sleep every night?

I grew up in Idaho Falls by the way.