And The HorseCrap Continues from these boiler room tards

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
trader32176

And The HorseCrap Continues from these boiler room tards

Post by trader32176 »

Tard List :

BBW
Johhny / anti pumper
TimGDixon

Re: And The HorseCrap Continues from these boiler room tards

Post by TimGDixon »

Oh yes you mean the tin can crew, the pignosedponyfacedsoldiers, the willow gang, the snoutress and the count ... when this, when that, when this, when that - are we there yet weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahahaha.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

THEY GOT MORE bIZqUICK RECIPES THAN A FROG WATCHIN HIS LEGS BOIL.
COULDN'T SHOW MERCY , OR COULDN'T CUT ANYONE SLACK
AS WE SAID BEFORE.
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

sHORT AND dISTORT
PLAIN AND SIMPLY
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Classic "MORE bIZqUICK RECIPES THAN A FROG WATCHIN HIS LEGS BOIL"

Yeah its something alright. They have to live with themselves and thats on them really. Remember there is a shortage of grey sheet stocks to bash and trash and all that has come to roost in the pink sheets now - same volume but all on pinks now - they work really hard to get people to believe their crap but eventually people see through it and the one place they can't infect is here- everything else is infected - period.
4realz

Post by 4realz »

I posted an “are we there yet” meme yesterday cause I thought it was cool how the road just went on and on .. a continuous never ending cycle .. in life are we ever really ‘there’? I’m not ready for the END .. in jest it’s funny to me. I could go for a morale raising up trend. A pleasant destination at a roadside milestone to stretch our legs on this journey; something to celebrate.. those are always nice. Guess i’m a bit oblivious as I dnt much see the debouchery .. I see some trends in other stocks and call em like I see em. Idk any platforms other than ST and Twitter .. neither seem very hostile toward TSI imo .. most traders/ investors just passing time as we wait for the next development in this journey .. we ARE here. 😬
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I'm not ready for the END either 4realz. It goes with the territory I suppose. A day will come when all of this will look like silly times.
4realz wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:33 pm I posted an “are we there yet” meme yesterday cause I thought it was cool how the road just went on and on .. a continuous never ending cycle .. in life are we ever really ‘there’? I’m not ready for the END .. in jest it’s funny to me. I could go for a morale raising up trend. A pleasant destination at a roadside milestone to stretch our legs on this journey; something to celebrate.. those are always nice. Guess i’m a bit oblivious as I dnt much see the debouchery .. I see some trends in other stocks and call em like I see em. Idk any platforms other than ST and Twitter .. neither seem very hostile toward TSI imo .. most traders/ investors just passing time as we wait for the next development in this journey .. we ARE here. 😬
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Life use to be a lot simpler...

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

ponyboy says the kids are gonna be alright....