Testimonials

cablejohn45

Re: Testimonials

Post by cablejohn45 »

Cheers to Tim, am quaffing my cellular currency and need to share another unexpected development.

I may occasionally drink a few to many Shiner Bock beers (ahem) and if I indulge in more than 4 I get a headache, 5 and 6 beers --or more is bad headache/ hangover next day. It has been this way forever and keeps me from indulging myself too much. (painful headache) Well that does not happen now. I 1st noticed it with 3-4 beers nothing , and I experimented in the days to come 5-6-7-8- 8 is really too much but in the name of science--- At 8 beers I had a slight headache for about and hour next day. this is unprecedented, normally 1/2 the day is ruined. SOOOO experiment is over no more beer till perhaps well who knows when. :?

AND I have also suffered from migraines after long testing the triggers are Shellfish and chocolate avoid at all costs/and psyllium whole husks. And I mean bad 1-2 day migraines, but nothing after never eating shellfish or chocolate --well-you guessed it I experimented with shrimp nothing, chocolate nothing and psyllium whole husks well you cant have everything still a minor migraine :D
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thats very interesting cablejohn on both the headache level across increase of alcohol consumption. Since you are a migraine sufferer you know the distinction between clinical migraine and headache. Migraine is a disease of the trigeminal nerve which causes dismodulation of information which ultimately leads to the release of neurochemicals (CGRP/Acetylcholine) into the blood stream and the result is migraine lasting up to 72hrs. At the heart of the explanation of your observations is inflammation and inflammatory processes and both headache and migraine have inflammatory processes involved.

CGRP is calcitonic gene related peptide and is released by the brain and begins bathing the cranial artery and this cause inflammatory signals to be sent out, this in turn causes the release of a 2nd chemical called acetylcholine which then cause the trigeminal to signal more CGRP and the cycle runs - in between this cycle an inflammatory cytokine called IL-6 and another compound called C reactive protein (CRP) are produced. It is thought that IL-6 is responsible for the pain pattern of migraine and headache and therefore many abortive drugs for migraine attempt to short circuit the production of all of these chemicals as well as preventatives. You can be one minute too late on an imitrex injection and end up with full blown migraine. Timing is critical to abortion.

Enters QuadraMune - studies we have performed as well as countless 3rd parties have confirmed that the ingredients in QM directly and potently suppress the production IL-6 and CRP and therefore we would expect to see a lessening of number of headaches/migraine and severity.

We have other reports as well as yours and we are very happy to see you get this benefot. I hope this helps you understand a little. In another life I spent considerable time in the field of migraine - in fact TSOI began as a migraine company. But i'll save that story for 2023.
gotinearly

Post by gotinearly »

WOW! Very interesting. I too am a migraine vs headache student...not by choice. Anyway I was just looking at NS, QM, and PJ. Mainly QM for any potential covid related issues that I may or may not realize is related. In my review of the three there seems to be pterostilbene in each one of them. However NS is significantly more expensive and I was curious as to why that is and what makes it different from the others. Finally, I am looking for anti-inflammatory help, along with the covid issues and go ahead and throw migraine on top. What would your suggestion of product(s) from TSOI be?

Oh, longtime shareholder and love my hat
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

With the mixture of headache I would start with QuadraMune.
gotinearly wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:02 am WOW! Very interesting. I too am a migraine vs headache student...not by choice. Anyway I was just looking at NS, QM, and PJ. Mainly QM for any potential covid related issues that I may or may not realize is related. In my review of the three there seems to be pterostilbene in each one of them. However NS is significantly more expensive and I was curious as to why that is and what makes it different from the others. Finally, I am looking for anti-inflammatory help, along with the covid issues and go ahead and throw migraine on top. What would your suggestion of product(s) from TSOI be?

Oh, longtime shareholder and love my hat
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I didn't mean to skip over your question about cost of NS vs something like QM. The difference is that NanoStilbene is a highly purified and highly concentrated nanoparticle form of pterostilbene which is a fine powder generally. When comparing bioavailability (how much can you absorb across time) and bio half-life of powder pterostilbene vs. NanoStilbene we conducted a pharmacokinetic clinical trial of 20 healthy volunteers. 10 received 300mg of powder and the other 300mg of NanoStilbene. At peak concentration the powder group had metabolized approx 145mg on average of the 10 and in the other group the average was approx 295mg so on the bioavailability side NanoStilbene group almost metabolized the entire dose (and several did) the other side only picked up a little less than 50%. On the bio half-life side the powder group ran out at approx 14hrs and the NanoStilbene was still measurable at the 26th hour so more than a 55% increase in bio half-life. So that brings a premium (this is why we own the patents 9,682,047) plus the manufacturing add's to the cost. We are the only company in the world that has made nanoparticle pterostilbene.... heres what it looks like in the final stage.... therefore there is never a need to take more than 300mg of NanoStilbene a day.

gotinearly

Post by gotinearly »

Thank you Tim! that explains it. I appreciate your input and have a great day!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You are welcome. The thing about NanoStilbene is that it looks liquid to the naked eye but at 600,000 power magnification what you would see are individual spheres that measure 100 nanometers (nm) and inside those little spheres we stick nanoparticle pterostilbene in the range of about 75nm. So that flask is actually fully of gazillions of little spheres packed very tightly together without one absorbing another - they are independent. If you took one nanosphere in width and laid them in a row one inch long it would contain 24,500,000 nanospheres in that inch one nanosphere wide.
gotinearly wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:22 am Thank you Tim! that explains it. I appreciate your input and have a great day!
cablejohn45

Post by cablejohn45 »

Cheers TIM! gotinearly,
I have changed up my intake of NS> I had been taking the half dose in the morning. (with the afore mentioned results YESSSSS)
The change; I started quaffing my NS- .75- on the sixes (more or less) 3 times a day skipping about 10-12 hours, but basically 3 times a day.
Better results I believe, in more ways (for me) everyone is a bit different in how their body works. I will keep a close watch on this .
Then for one day
Went back to once a day and noticed a difference, perhaps only due to the fact that I had consumed a trigger (processed grains will do it). I had very slight migraine and I mean very slight.

>>>>> I tried Quad for this however its the NS that bears the bell away<<<<<

And so I am back to the 3 times 1/2 dose on the sixes . (for now)

All this happens quickly for me my system reacts fast to input and I am quite sensitive to it.
CHEERS!
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Thats excellent. By law we have to state what the recommended daily intake is on all products. With the NS you are not alone in people who have adjusted their own intake (we call that titration) to what works best for them. Its a very powerful product - more powerful than most realize. The very best way to consume it is under your tongues. hold it there for 15 seconds or so and most of the nanoparticles are already in blood vessels and starting to circulate to the tips of your toes and across the brain blood barrier into the brain.