Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Post by TimGDixon »

We at TSOI wish all of you a very joy filled Thanksgiving and hope you have a wonderful time with family, friends, and good food.
Tim
DebG53

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Post by DebG53 »

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Tim! And to the entire team at TSI. Enjoy your day and your precious grandson. We all have so much to be thankful for.

Blessings....
Debbie
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You too. Mrs. Tim has been cooking and baking for two days - I had no idea a year and a half old boy could eat so much pie and fresh bread and turkey and snacks and such... he was here last year but slept through dinner at 6mos of age. This year he can eat real food hahahaha.
DebG53 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:19 am Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Tim! And to the entire team at TSI. Enjoy your day and your precious grandson. We all have so much to be thankful for.

Blessings....
Debbie
jluedke60

Post by jluedke60 »

Happy Thanksgiving to all the TSOI family, these are special times and I am glad I am with you.
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

A joyous day that is about the family. The family you have biologically and the family you make. This is the day that warms my heart. It is a celebration based on not buying gifts. It is a celebration of those that are divided by distance and thought. The best part for me is the feelings I get when I get to be near those I love. The feeling from just being near them. Those that rush back without a word being spoken. The ones that come back about when I was young and those gatherings. Each thanksgiving I share something with my children that they never knew about me from when I was young.
Have a Blessed day. Walk not in his shadow this day.
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

I just love your heart for others. You definitely have a servants ❤. Have a blessed and peaceful Thanksgiving, Sgt.

Debbie

SgtSki1010 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:39 am A joyous day that is about the family. The family you have biologically and the family you make. This is the day that warms my heart. It is a celebration based on not buying gifts. It is a celebration of those that are divided by distance and thought. The best part for me is the feelings I get when I get to be near those I love. The feeling from just being near them. Those that rush back without a word being spoken. The ones that come back about when I was young and those gatherings. Each thanksgiving I share something with my children that they never knew about me from when I was young.
Have a Blessed day. Walk not in his shadow this day.
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
SgtSki1010

Post by SgtSki1010 »

Thank you for your kind words.
sego1357

Post by sego1357 »

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁to you & all of TSOI
Rmrqaq

Post by Rmrqaq »