The power to empower

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
TimGDixon

The power to empower

Post by TimGDixon »

I have thought about this a lot and it comes down to the fact that this place has given me the power to empower you with truth. The social media mobs don't like that one bit but they have no ability to shut us down here. I understand our friend cody is spearheading an attempt to get the SEC to give me the boot... you understand how nonsensical that is... another said "we need to vote him out"... officers are not elected.

What we have here are mature investors who understand the risk and the reward potential. Will I give you inside information - never. Will I try and answer questions without doing so; you bet! The key is to empower you with public knowledge so that whatever is said out there is properly balanced between truth and fiction.

So, as i look back over this year I am most thankful for having this place so I can disseminate truth over lies and interact with all of you. That's why I started it in the first place and it has served all of us well. You see its ok to use meme's on SM all day long but its forbidden for you to come here and post music videos or whatever you like - some don't like spooky space sounds, they surely don't like Dylan (he's always been misunderstood), and to that I say, everyone needs to chill out. This is our house, not theirs (SM).

won't you come see me queen jane...

DebG53

Re: The power to empower

Post by DebG53 »

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

Thank you Tim for all the good you are doing for the world. And as far as Dillon goes I have been a fan since my older brother got me listening to him in the 60's. Unique group to be big Dillon fans. Being from mn. helps a little to. Happy thanksgiving all. Still have to be thankful we live in free country.
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

Sorry I misspelled Dylan. I will go to hell for that. :lol:
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

I have been listening to him as well since the very early 60's. Cool Minnesota .. iron country.. hard working people up there who built this country. Hope you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I too am very thankful to live in this great country.
lampspost wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:53 am Thank you Tim for all the good you are doing for the world. And as far as Dillon goes I have been a fan since my older brother got me listening to him in the 60's. Unique group to be big Dillon fans. Being from mn. helps a little to. Happy thanksgiving all. Still have to be thankful we live in free country.

MajikMann

Post by MajikMann »

Thanks Tim for all you and your group does.

Much appreciated.

Dave
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Dave you are welcome but we thank you as well for your support.
MajikMann wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:36 pm Thanks Tim for all you and your group does.

Much appreciated.

Dave