TSOI News 11-1-2021

This forum is to discuss general things concerning TSOI.
Redart06

Re: TSOI News 11-1-2021

Post by Redart06 »

Holy $%%^*....Do they also not like the way you take a dump???
Go away...He has too many things to do....I thought this might be a safe place to read...
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

It is supposed to be Redart but now you have people carrying water for a bunch of bashers into here and I will put an end to that real quick.
Redart06 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:41 pm Holy $%%^*....Do they also not like the way you take a dump???
Go away...He has too many things to do....I thought this might be a safe place to read...
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Thank you, thank you! Yesterday I was looking here to see if I could block some of those bashers that have moved over here from ST. I didn't see a way to do that. Thank you that you are going to stop them in their tracks.

Excited to know I will soon be able to check in here and see news, not false accusations, lies and bashing of you, the team and this amazing company.

Onward and upward with TSOI.

I APPLAUD YOU!
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Its my fault and I should have shut it down long ago but i try to find the best in people and be nice. I am still nice and these people will never change that. There was little to no bashing ever occurring here until recently. As of today no more and I will still be nice to those who are civil and nice and kind.
DebG53 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:08 am Thank you, thank you! Yesterday I was looking here to see if I could block some of those bashers that have moved over here from ST. I didn't see a way to do that. Thank you that you are going to stop them in their tracks.

Excited to know I will soon be able to check in here and see news, not false accusations, lies and bashing of you, the team and this amazing company.

Onward and upward with TSOI.

I APPLAUD YOU!