Testimonials

ehrlicheyid

Re: Testimonials

Post by ehrlicheyid »

Quadramune has life changing properties. I'm sold. I usually don't feel a difference when I take these multi vitamins or regiments. I do however feel a HUGE difference. I used to get tired after a full meal, not anymore. I'm awake like my 7 year old. Besides I think, I have some other issues that disappeared, but I need to give it some time just to make sure this is real.

Love the idea that you sell it on Amazon because I only purchase from Amazon. If it's not there I don't buy it. Last week it was OOS, so please make sure to replenish stock frequently.

Thanks Tim for all you do!
kingston1970

Post by kingston1970 »

Hi Tim,

Curing the Navy Seal of CTE was incredible. The article stated it was under "The Right to Try Law" I believe. Can you elaborate on any further attempts, successes? It is my understanding that CTE has been plaguing the NFL for years. Did the article produce any inquiries from the NFL to your company? Personally, I could care less about Covid. It will fade into the background over time. However CTE is a world wide issue affecting big money sports. Any news on that front, please?

PS. New to board so if you have covered this, sorry.
DebG53

Post by DebG53 »

Popping in real quick for a little review of quadramune. I've been taking it for about 6 weeks now. I'm 68 years old and was feeling the effects of aging that most of us older folks experience at some point. Achy muscles, joints, etc. Specifically I was having some lower back pain in the morning and intermittent pain in my hips on some days. 6 weeks later.... no pain anywhere! To me this is a bonus! I started taking it mainly to boost my immune system since I'm not and have no plans to be vaccinated. I'll be ordering another two bottles next week. I highly recommend!

Thanks, Tim and Team!

Blessings to you all.
Debbie
Be Blessed, everyone. The future looks great.
Debbie
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

Hi Tim
Just want an opinion if you can give it. I know you are not a doctor but I value your input even though I know the final decision is mine. After much hesitancy I got the J&J vaccine back in May of this year. Since that time I have started taking Quadramune and NanoPSA. I am now due to get the booster shot. I have heard there are some studies out now claiming that people who were vacinated and let it wear off are more prone to covid than if they had never got the shot. I am in a quandary as to getting the booster or count on the Quadramune to keep me from serious illness if I don't get booster. Thanks Tim for all you do and I am a loyal shareholder who is looking forward to the big party in 2023.

Thank You
Tony
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hey Tony - I am not anti-vax nor am I pro-vax because I believe its a personal choice (even though there are mandates) and whatever decision you end up making should be yours. Doesn't mean you can't talk to other people, your doctor, but in the end it should be your free will choice. With that said I think there is nothing wrong with the booster because we now know that the kind of immunity they produce (called non-self immunity) wanes after about 5-6 months. If you have comorbidities like autoimmune diseases, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc then you might give it greater weight. If you have high numbers of infection where you are at maybe that gives some weight too. There is no data yet obviously to tell anyone how long the booster lasts and if 6 months from now you need it again. So consider those things - I can't say it won't hurt you though. But if you didn't have any adverse events on your first round then you will likely tolerate it well. So I hope that helps somehow. Its not an easy decision to make for some and easy for others. Now as to whether you are more susceptible after having prior vaccine; i don't know of any solid studies to be able to comment. There is a hypothesis that something called antibody enhanced dependency was occurring but i think its been disproven at this point. With AED hypothesis the vaccine itself would facilitate infection at a greater level. If that was the case we would have a real problem on our hands.

Now the good thing is you are on QM and NPSA now so while you contemplate this you do have very good immune system boosting power.
lampspost wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:44 am Hi Tim
Just want an opinion if you can give it. I know you are not a doctor but I value your input even though I know the final decision is mine. After much hesitancy I got the J&J vaccine back in May of this year. Since that time I have started taking Quadramune and NanoPSA. I am now due to get the booster shot. I have heard there are some studies out now claiming that people who were vacinated and let it wear off are more prone to covid than if they had never got the shot. I am in a quandary as to getting the booster or count on the Quadramune to keep me from serious illness if I don't get booster. Thanks Tim for all you do and I am a loyal shareholder who is looking forward to the big party in 2023.

Thank You
Tony
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

Thank you. That is a great answer and now I can consider my options.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You are very welcome.
lampspost wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:50 pm Thank you. That is a great answer and now I can consider my options.
MB1972

Post by MB1972 »

I've been using QM for the last 6 weeks or so and have noticed i have less inflammation in my knee from arthritis/ possible gout and less congestion when i get the sniffles from a cold ...in the past my nasal passages would get clogged and make it much harder to breath... seems to work for me...Currently I'm using QM/ Vitamin D3/ Zinc to help to boost my immune system against CV19 it's variants...so far I've been 100% negative tests for CV19...Hopefully more ppl will try QM in the future...
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Good choice to add the Z & D. Glad its helping you. Thats a variety of things, very cool.
MB1972 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:17 pm I've been using QM for the last 6 weeks or so and have noticed i have less inflammation in my knee from arthritis/ possible gout and less congestion when i get the sniffles from a cold ...in the past my nasal passages would get clogged and make it much harder to breath... seems to work for me...Currently I'm using QM/ Vitamin D3/ Zinc to help to boost my immune system against CV19 it's variants...so far I've been 100% negative tests for CV19...Hopefully more ppl will try QM in the future...
lampspost

Post by lampspost »

lampspost wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:44 am Hi Tim

Thank You
Tony
After discussing options with my wife we have decided at this time to stay with the Quadramune and forego our booster shot. Neither of us had issues after our initial vaccine but I am still not comfortable at this time to have to keep going back for boosters. I will let board know if we change our mind or have any other issues in future.