What Music do we listen to when working long hours?

TimGDixon

Re: What Music do we listen to when working long hours?

Post by TimGDixon »

that was pretty strange mr molecule
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

When i was a kid i was totally caught up in these guys and i still am..

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Subslover says we have a new theme song - here it is - the quintessential version

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

You brought the silver - you'll bring the gold... but that means we gotta paint it black... let's go TSOI!!!!!!

TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Man we need a shot of love...this is brutal today

curncman

Post by curncman »

Great NEWS Tim today. I haven't heard about XENOGENEIC cells before not surprising :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as I am not medical person. I searched on the internet not even BIG PHARMA has any anecdotes on this term :o :o :o :o :o . I hope its very groundbreaking :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: NEWS in cancer immunotherapy by $TSOI . I understand with todays PR you have adopted multi pronged strategy to kill cancer. 1) STEMVACS-V, 2) HYBRID CELL 3) XENOGENEIC cell...Please elaborate on today PR for a layman like me and others on the board..thanks in advance Cheers Curncman

What are Xenogeneic Cells?
Xenotransplantation is defined in FDA Guidance as any procedure that involves the transplantation, implantation or infusion into a human recipient of either (a) live cells, tissues, or organs from a nonhuman animal source, or (b) human body fluids, cells, tissues or organs that have had ex vivo contact with live
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

I came up with this

Xenogeneic cell therapy: current progress and future developments in porcine cell transplantation

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 9798000438

We are talkin pork ribs in sauce ! :) :D :lol: ;) 8-)
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Hi Curncman/Trader... I'll get you guys some background as soon as i get a chance.
Tim
Morabry

Post by Morabry »

Hi Tim,

Amazing news today (also last week's news)! In addition to what Curncman/Trader asked, I noticed in today's PR that Famela Ramos stated ""The advantage of using iPSC technology is that we are generating consistent and reproducible cell therapy products, which are two features essential for partnership with Big Pharma as well as progression through the regulatory process," said Famela Ramos, Vice President of Business Development. "What we are talking about here is the production of a Third Generation Cellular Immunotherapy for cancer."

My question is, is big Pharma watching you guys? Is big Pharma wanting to work with you guys? Are they wanting to see more data before they buyout one of your patents/technologies? Any potential partnerships already in the works? I know I am reaching with my questions here but hey if you don't ask you don't receive right lol?

Bryan