round and round and round we go

TimGDixon

round and round and round we go

Post by TimGDixon »

Thoiught you might enjoy this - this is part of our extraction process of obtaining glucoraphanin from broccoli that ends up as NanoPSA - and it happens on every batch and it too can be quite mesmerizing. Enjoy with a favorite beverage.

Howzitgoing

Re: round and round and round we go

Post by Howzitgoing »

Heh, the coolest broccoli in any lab, transforming to NanoPSA, spinning around to the Iron Butterfly's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. White Rabbit might work too. Tim, speaking of nano, any thoughts about Nano CBD ... NanoCannabidiol? New thing in better drug delivery for certain medicines. "Nanopharmaceuticals are used in medicine drug delivery to improve the uptake in poorly soluble drugs. These tiny nanoparticles are taken up more efficiently than larger microparticles, allowing the body to receive more of the effects."
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

Yeah Nano molecules are the future and that includes our nano particle cbd.

Has anyone figured out what the bubble is made of yet?
Howzitgoing

Post by Howzitgoing »

Dunno, still in a trance from the music, but unless it's a trick question, looks like glass, unusual glass flask. The circulating bubble? Self-propelled nanojet maybe from some organic compound? Vaguely remember reading about them.
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

It is glass - it is a glass boiling bead that came from the bottom of the flask and is on the surface because the solution has reached a new concentration level and it (the solution) is trying to establish a new pressure and boiling temperature coefficient - simply meaning that the solvent used is no longer within its own boiling range and a new boiling range has been established - eventually a big bubble will roll up from the bottom and consume the glass bead and return it to the botton to join the other 15 or so beads that are in the bottom. it is self propelled and it will never actually come in contact with the glass wall of the boiling flask.Did you also notice the direction it travels? thats because we are above the equator.

Thats your chemistry lesson for today :-) Hope everyone has a great sunday.
Tim
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

This may help understand what we do with the liquid extract that comes out of the flask

curncman

Post by curncman »

Tim, thanks for sharing your TSOI lab process that helps us to set some perspective on what goes behind in making Nano PSA extraction from Broccoli. I guess I have never come across a more hands-on scientist CEO than Mr.Tim Dixon in any major Pharma or Biotech firm. My message to all Folks out there except the "Flintstones", know what you are holding , TSOI is worth a LOT soon!. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

Interesting coriolis effect with the bubble Tim .

Same effect in a toilet flush . However , knowing that a toilet flush can propagate inhaled aerosols - even possible Covid germs, I have decided to not to verify this with a flush at this time .

I save those mostly for IHUB
:D :lol: :mrgreen: :D
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: