media

TimGDixon

media

Post by TimGDixon »

Once i can figure out how to embed videos i will share some cool stuff but i don't really know how this software works yet but im learning.
curncman

Re: media

Post by curncman »

TIm, I found you have just insert the URL of video it will automatically show up as above. I don't know if that 's what you were attempting to do...hope it helps .thanks
TimGDixon

Post by TimGDixon »

yeah thats exactly it - i was so frustrated yesterday trying to get it to work i said i need a break - but what i did worked obviously - so let me try- the link works but its not doing what yours is doing... it has to be something with the MP4 extension.

Well i don't have any more time today to fiddle with this but i'll keep working on it. In the meantime i suppose a little explanation is in order as to whats in the video rather than delete it until i can figure this out. What is depicted is the extraction of purified and concentrated glucoraphanin in a liquid-liquid extraction loop - raw material into soxhlet (no specs given here) and cycled until exhausted and then transported into rotary evaporator to continue to concentration in a continuous manner until we have sufficient volume for packaging and a solvent free state. Glucoraphanin in this state is completely bio-inactive and can be conjugated into a variety of new products such as NanoPSA. The bio-inactive glucoraphanin (a glucosinolate) when exposed to gut flora enzymatically converts into a new bio-active compound called sulforaphane (a isothiocyanate) which is our desired end product. Sulforaphane does not exist in a stand-alone molecule we can purchase in bulk - (although a co in Utah has a D-L synthetic but it is not been tested in humans at all and would be a years and tears away) so we have to create our own and the consumer plays the most vital role - they are the final lab.

Oh just to be clear - we use a 3 day old organic broccoli sprout that has been harvested and instant freeze dried. 3 day old sprouts have the highest concentration of glucoraphanin compared to any other cruciferous vegetable.

www.therapeuticsolutionsint.com/CV/gluc ... MPEG-4.mp4
trader32176

Post by trader32176 »

I would have liked to do the same thing with the video clips from WCTE that I posted on my CTE/TBI thread .